It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Shipping costs do indeed vary depending on the weight of the load.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Abortionist: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Nucatola Like ‘Jesus Before Crucifixion’ - See more at: newsbusters.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You can't make this stuff up!
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
wonder who's idea it is to have these discussions in a resturant...
I mean can you imagine you and your girlfriend/boyfriend out having a nice quiet dinner and hearing this???

According to the article I posted it is common for them to go out to unwind with food and drinks after a long day of infanticide.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Like Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood senior director of medical services, Ms. Johnson said she and her colleagues would talk about their work, even indulge in “gallows humor” as they wound down after hours over margaritas and chips.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
At what point does the body receive the soul?

I wonder how people would feel if it were kittens and puppies being less crunchily aborted and sold for parts. Honestly curious, as I believe our society is overwhelmingly dehumanized. I hear people all the time "I can handle seeing it happen to humans, but not animals".

I'm not anti abortion, but I am also not naively 100% pro. I believe it's naive to think there is no profit involved. Then entire "industry" needs to be overhauled with built in accountability and zero profit.
edit on 21-7-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Shipping costs do indeed vary depending on the weight of the load.

Certainly, but I'd imagine even then you wouldn't haggle...
You'd just express the set standard amount for varying weights.

Could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I'm on the fence here, an aborted fetus SHOULD be used, stem cells and all. PP shouldn't be exploiting these kind of sales to anyone that wants to pickle an arm though.

There is a lot of benefit from an aborted fetus, trophy is not one of those benefits.

On the one hand we have planned parenthood using (ending) human life to advance medical science and vaccinations and on the other hand we have the Nazi's using (ending) human life to advance medical science and vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

NICE! Godwin's Law and it's only the third page.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
At what point does the body receive the soul?

I wonder how people would feel if it were kittens and puppies being less crunchily aborted and sold for parts. Honestly curious, as I believe our society is overwhelmingly dehumanized. I hear people all the time "I can handle seeing it happen to humans, but not animals".

I'm not anti abortion, but I am also not naively 100% pro. I believe it's naive to think there is no profit involved. Then entire "industry" needs to be overhauled with built in accountability and zero profit.

do you believe in a soul?

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, I believe we have souls. The trifecta - biological self, consciousness, soul

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Serious question to anyone who has HAD an abortion at Planned Parenthood:
Did they offer you the choice of a "Less Crunchy" abortion?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I think I will wait to see what comes out of this before I jump to conclusions. The right-wing has become very well known for being liars and it is not beyond them to edit material to fit their agenda....as we witnessed last time.

These people are evil.

It's hard to converse and talk to people when you automatically label someone as evil. What is evil? Is it relative?

Am I evil? Are you?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Serious question to anyone who has HAD an abortion at Planned Parenthood:
Did they offer you the choice of a "Less Crunchy" abortion?

I'm guessing it isn't an option.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

NICE! Godwin's Law and it's only the third page.

Way to disregard the comparison! As I've always said, Godwin will be the reason Nazi Germany is repeated.

I did have to star your post, though.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I thought they were all about 'choice'.
I imagine many would like to at least have the choice between a 'Crunchy' and a "Less Crunchy" abortion.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No dice, comparing abortion to nazism is internet shorthand for admitting you lost the argument. I'm not going to highlight all the reasons your comparison fails (trust me, I could easily do that; I happen to like history), because it is ALREADY a tired comparison to bring up Nazis on a point that you feel passionate about that you are having difficulty making the other side see your side of the argument.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

They're haggling over the price? I haven't watched this video since I assume it's no different from the last. Were they being informed that the costs could range or was there true haggling going on?

Speaking of the people behind this video...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No dice, comparing abortion to nazism is internet shorthand for admitting you lost the argument. I'm not going to highlight all the reasons your comparison fails (trust me, I could easily do that; I happen to like history), because it is ALREADY a tired comparison to bring up Nazis on a point that you feel passionate about that you are having difficulty making the other side see your side of the argument.

When it comes to planned parenthood, Nazi comparisons are pretty accurate, being that the founder of planned parenthood was a big fan of the Nazi eugenics programs.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

When it comes to planned parenthood, Nazi comparisons are pretty accurate, being that the founder of planned parenthood was a big fan of the Nazi eugenics programs.

And she was a favorite and honored guest speaker at KKK rallies.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Dfairlite

And she was a favorite and honored guest speaker at KKK rallies.

Yes, instead of killing jews she wanted to kill blacks.

And I mean, let's not be ridiculous here, the holocaust claimed 20 million lives. Abortion has only claimed about 54 million.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join