It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Black market organs purchased from black market donors are sold to middlemen, which sell them to people that are mortgaging their homes to stay alive.
Fetal tissue is donated (for a handling fee, which apparently is negotiable) to labs for scientific use. The clinics accepting the negotiable handling fee are accepting tax dollars from state and federal sources.
I don't think it equates.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'll wait for the full unedited 2-3 hours version to come out thank you!!!

This time around the lady seems like she almost knows the people are scamming her or something..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Planned Parenthood defector says loophole lets clinics profit from fetal organ sales

Abby Johnson wasn’t horrified by last week’s undercover video showing a Planned Parenthood doctor describing over lunch and wine how to “crush” a fetus during an abortion to preserve the organs because she’s been there.

In her previous role as clinic director for a Planned Parenthood facility in East Texas, Ms. Johnson said part of her job was to sift through the aborted fetal tissue and organs, pack them in a container with dry ice, check the consent form and “ship them off.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany

(2004), Richard Weikart explains the revolutionary impact Darwinism had on ethics and morality. Darwinism played a key role in the rise not only of eugenics (a movement wanting to control human reproduction to improve the human species), but also on euthanasia, infanticide, abortion, and racial extermination. This was especially important in Germany, since Hitler built his view of ethics on Darwinian principles.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have to throw out there. This was the other bombshell video I was referring to last week. Hmmmm, wonder if there's more?

I could just copy and paste my first response from that other thread, but the jist was...

All federal funding should stop NOW. Crimes have been committed, and this organization should be ordered to cease and desist all operations immediately, the doors chained shut and all evidence collected before they have a chance to destroy it. They should get their day in court, then serve their time, for a long, long, long time.

To paraphrase Carly Fiorina: "What the hell has happened to this country?"

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Is this video similar to the previous video released, in that it is highly edited and butchered to leave out any context whatsoever?

I think this one is much more damning than the first video.

Someone is making money off of this or there would be no need to negotiate the price.

These people are evil.

"I'll mention this to Ian and see how he feels about using a 'less crunchy' technique to get more whole specimens."

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Looks like PP is trying to be the KFC of of abortions; Offering "Less Crunchy" butchered baby body parts to buyers.
Ghoulish.

A Planned Parenthood executive tastelessly describes a 'less crunchy' abortion process, haggles over the price of tissue samples and dreams about one day owning a Lamborghini in the latest video to emerge of the non-profit's questionable practices selling aborted fetuses for research.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ans-abortion-preserve-specimen.html

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This is exactly what I got out of the video. She isn't haggling, she just doesn't know what the standard costs are for packaging, preserving, etc. She doesn't want the clinic to lose money on their costs, but she doesn't want to charge more than the actual costs either. It's pretty obvious what's going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ghoulish doesn't begin to describe what's going on here.

And I'm not talking about Planned Parenthood.

I wonder how many tissue samples these con men had to pay for to keep up their ruse?

I wonder what they did with those samples?

Probably threw them in the trash. After photographing them for anti-choice websites of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In Georgia and many other states . it is illegal to do anything with an aborted fetus other than a cremation.Since these videos have came out they are investigating planned parenthood for criminal activities.We dont take kindly to this form of activity.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are all organ donations illegal in Georgia?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Then, again, some might say that the particular dead babies (and their "less Crunchy" dismembered body parts) you've referenced...were finally given a voice in speaking against what was done to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Most disturbing is the callous attitude these people display towards babies and the entire gruesome process.

It shatters the public image of the abortion industry. To swallow the Planned Parenthood pill, Americans had to be convinced that abortion clinics are staffed by selfess, somber Doctors and nurses working to ease the pains of mankind, sparing unprepared mothers and their innocent not-yet-babies from countless years of suffering.

That might not be the case.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

it is illegal to do anything with an aborted fetus other than a cremation.

See, that's what I thought, I had no idea they donated or sold baby parts.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Are all organ donations illegal in Georgia?

No. The illegality comes in with aborted fetuses . They must be either buried or cremated intact.In fact , I registered as an organ donor at the DMV

link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Yup...Selfless, somber doctors who want Lamborghinis.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

it is illegal to do anything with an aborted fetus other than a cremation.

See, that's what I thought, I had no idea they donated or sold baby parts.

A "true" medical professional has to arrange this at the time of the abortion.Or the parent(s)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Then, again, some might say that the particular dead babies (and their "less Crunchy" dismembered body parts) you've referenced...were finally given a voice in speaking against what was done to them.

Yet again, some might say that calling embryos and/or fetuses "babies" is nothing more than a disgustingly hypocritical play for emotion.

Since, of course, it's okay to kill "babies" that are the progeny of rape or incest or that threaten the life of the mother.

It's okay to ignore actual "babies" after they get here ... because, you know, y'all don't want to have to give a few pennies out of one of your tax dollars ...

... and of course, it's okay to poison human beings to punish them for crimes, or to drop bombs on other women and children based on nothing but their geographic location ...

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yet again, some might say that calling embryos and/or fetuses "babies" is nothing more than a disgustingly hypocritical play for emotion.

Well, I confess...I was once an embryo...and then a fetus...and then a baby.
I'll bet MANY of us here were...even you.
WE just happened to avoid PP. Lucky us.
edit on 21-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
wonder who's idea it is to have these discussions in a resturant...
I mean can you imagine you and your girlfriend/boyfriend out having a nice quiet dinner and hearing this???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join