It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What, you mean people minding their own business unless they're in the situation, and then using their own standards, morals, ethics and beliefs to make choices for themselves and their families?

Why that's just crazy talk ...

/s

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So many indoctrinated, sick scum on this website. The same people who railed on for hours about how evil the Conferderate flag is, are the same folks who have no qualms about abortionists haggling for fetus appendages.

I feel sick. Just end the modern world already.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drest
So many indoctrinated, sick scum on this website. The same people who railed on for hours about how evil the Conferderate flag is, are the same folks who have no qualms about abortionists haggling for fetus appendages.

There are also those of us that don't care about the flag and don't care about abortion.

Perhaps that makes me a twisted individual. I believe in freedom. People have the right to fly whatever flag they choose on their own person or property and people have the right to make decisions with their medical professionals as they see fit.

It seems that too many people are busy telling people what they can or cannot do based on their own personal beliefs, yet fail to realize that not everyone thinks and believes as they do.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank goodness we have people like you to decide who among us should be allowed to live.
Good thing Steven Hawking was born before you passed judgement on his viability and right to live.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drest

Isn't that your real hope? That Jesus comes and takes you all away soon to your glorious rewards in heaven?

Actually, it's my hope as well ... or more accurately, a fantasy.

I'm willing to be wrong on this one though.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It seems that too many people are busy telling people what they can or cannot do based on their own personal beliefs, yet fail to realize that not everyone thinks and believes as they do.

Funny but people were arguing FOR gay marriage by telling people what they could or could not do, based on others personal beliefs.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thank goodness we have people like you to decide who among us should be allowed to live.
Good thing Steven Hawking was born before you passed judgement on his viability and right to live.

Do you understand the concept of a question?

Why don't you answer the questions instead of side-stepping them? Or would the answers too clearly demonstrate your hypocrisy.

Oh, and by the way, I know facts aren't your strong point, but Stephen Hawking's condition was not congenital.

EDIT: Had to look it up. It's a form of Lou Gehrig's Disease. It struck him in his early 20s
edit on 15Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:47:09 -050015p032015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When you look at the facts, almost half of abortions performed are not the woman's first abortion.

In 2011, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 53.7% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 37.1%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 9.3% (CDC).

Link

I'm sure there are later statistics and I'm sure the repeat abortion #s are higher.

I believe in abortion for extenuating circumstances such as rape or incest, but I don't believe it should be a for-profit free for all as it is, and it's interesting how the PP centers are dropped into low income black neighborhoods. That's no accident.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

In the abortions that you approve of, is the fetus not still "an unborn human"?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Funny but people were arguing FOR gay marriage by telling people what they could or could not do, based on others personal beliefs.

Nope. The arguments for marriage equality are based on correcting State discrimination under the Fourteenth Amendment.

Personal beliefs have little to do with equity before the law.

Are you in favor of States ignoring the Constitution?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Could you elaborate? I don't quite understand. Have an example?
edit on 21-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

OMG.....deny much?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: beezzer

Nope. The arguments for marriage equality are based on correcting State discrimination under the Fourteenth Amendment.

Personal beliefs have little to do with equity before the law.

Are you in favor of States ignoring the Constitution?

I can't have a serious discussion with someone who validates murder.

I did think you were all for government dictating to everyone what the moral standard should be, I mean, you to adhere and adore the authoritative state, don't you?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Why don't you answer the questions instead of side-stepping them? Or would the answers too clearly demonstrate your hypocrisy.

Oh, and by the way, I know facts aren't your strong point, but Stephen Hawking's condition was not congenital.

EDIT: Had to look it up. It's a form of Lou Gehrig's Disease. It struck him in his early 20s

Oh....so you would've let him live. The world thanks you.
Now please stop being so deliberately obtuse....and pay attention when someone answers your question.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Don't you find it odd that PP never denied what these "doctors" were saying, only their tone? (the first one).

Now they want to push this as a hit piece by a RW ant-abortion group that's been trying to get 'em for the last 10 years.

Well, either these folks said what they said or they didn't.

Trying to weasel out and defend your leftist buddies because you want to claim "highly edited" videos. Really?

PP should go away.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

OMG.....deny much?

The last video from the same group turned out to be taken out of context and does not give us the complete picture. Logic would indicate that it's best to see what comes from this video.

Was it taken out of context? Is there additional information that could change the context of what occurred?

Emotional knee-jerking is not my way of doing things and I'd rather wait to form an opinion.

Is that not reasonable?
edit on 21-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: raedar

In the abortions that you approve of, is the fetus not still "an unborn human"?

Yes, and your fine lines do not dissuade me one bit.

The entire issue is a moral issue. A child conceived of rape or incest is a moral dilemma.

Believe it or not, some folks think outside the small boxes provided to us by tptb.

Now, do you care to comment on the rest of my statement or just cherry pick the parts you feel you can overpower?

When you look at the facts, almost half of abortions performed are not the woman's first abortion.

In 2011, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 53.7% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 37.1%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 9.3% (CDC).

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uh,oh, another "fabricated" piece of evidence of PP's actions? Yeah right...

link   
a reply to: beezzer

What's your position on the death penalty? Beez?

What's your position on collateral war damage?

How about abortions in the case of incest and/or rape?

What about when the pregnant woman is in mortal danger?

What about when the fetus is discovered to have horrible disfigurements and/or disabilities?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh....so you would've let him live. The world thanks you.
Now please stop being so deliberately obtuse....and pay attention when someone answers your question.

Sorry if you were ignorant of the facts regarding Hawking. You can wipe the egg off your face.

You didn't answer any questions. You made an empty moral statement.

Do you or do you not favor abortions in the case of rape, incest, danger to pregnant woman's life?

Yes, or no. It's not hard. Only a coward wouldn't answer after the points you're making here.
edit on 15Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:59:44 -050015p032015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join