It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So? Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were slave holders. Since they were founders of this country that must mean that slavery comparisons can be made about it all the time right?

Try again. Actually, no wait. Just get a better argument. You've already lost this one.

PS: The version of eugenics supported by the founder of Planned Parenthood wasn't the same as the form of eugenics supported by the Nazis.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

since I assume

That's the best way to handle things.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm pro-choice. Abortion is the woman's choice...period. But I'm not here to argue that. I understand both sides of the argument but again...not here to argue that. I just want to point out the following.

1. The video is a little suspect. I'm sure that it is not "doctored" but it may be "edited".

2. A war can be justified and supported, but the way we fight a war can be bad and debated. I think what these people claim to do and how they claim to handle it is disgusting and wrong. The abortion is legal and the woman's choice. The aftermath of profit (see #3) and method of "extraction" needs to be reconsidered. Look at the debate over lethal injection and ask yourself if dismemberment is OK in this instance.

3. If they are haggling over price...that is ONLY because there is profit involved. If this was just covering expenses, there isn't any room for haggling.

4. How much of OUR MONEY is this group going to use to attempt to advertise to protect their "image" and how much is going to be used to fight this in a court...if that happens. I understand the need for something like planned parenthood...but if they screw up...I don't want MY MONEY going to prop them up.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

ya with the buyers trying to talk her up in price...
but well, hopefully the entire conversation will be posted so we can get a better idea what is going on.
as of now, well...it's everything else that's out there, you can't believe everything you hear either way really.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Dfairlite

PS: The version of eugenics supported by the founder of Planned Parenthood wasn't the same as the form of eugenics supported by the Nazis.

Right.
Huge difference.
Sanger wanted to sterilize and abort Blacks, immigrants and indigents.
Hitler just wanted to exterminate Jews and Blacks.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

*sigh*

One side will say, "Yay! Abortions!"

The other side will say, "Ew! Murder!"

And nothing will ever be decided.

For the record, "Ew. Murder."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm not DEFENDING eugenics here. So don't try to trap me into some silly contradiction. Just pointing out that the two ideologies are different.

Margaret Sanger and Eugenics

As part of her efforts to promote birth control, Sanger found common cause with proponents of eugenics, believing that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit."[84] Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aims to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit. In “The Morality of Birth Control,” a 1921 speech, she divided society into three groups: the educated and informed class that regulated the size of their families, the intelligent and responsible who desired to control their families however did not have the means or the knowledge and the irresponsible and reckless people whose religious scruples "prevent their exercising control over their numbers.” Sanger concludes “there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped.”[85] Sanger's eugenic policies included an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods and full family planning autonomy for the able-minded, and compulsory segregation or sterilization for the "profoundly retarded".[86][87] In her book The Pivot of Civilization, she advocated coercion to prevent the "undeniably feeble-minded" from procreating.[88] Although Sanger supported negative eugenics, she asserted that eugenics alone was not sufficient, and that birth control was essential to achieve her goals.[89][90][91]

Eugenics through birth control as opposed to Eugenics through euthanasia (which is basically what the Nazis subscribed to). It doesn't make it right or that I agree with it, but you can at LEAST be a little intellectually honest and admit that they are different types of eugenics.

But again, it's all moot. The beliefs of the founder of PP aren't indicative of the goals of the current leadership of PP. That is a false equivalence fallacy.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

*sigh*

One side will say, "Yay! Abortions!"

The other side will say, "Ew! Murder!"

And nothing will ever be decided.

For the record, "Ew. Murder."

Correct as ALWAYS, Beezzer....BUT...

There are those in the MIDDLE...

...and THEY want to know BOTH sides (including the "Less Crunchy" truth)...before choosing a side .

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It is when it comes to the people behind these videos.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's a moral issue.

Once you take the stance that an unborn child is a human being, morally, how could you call for its death?

So to protect themselves, the pro-death crowd refuses to accept the fact that an unborn human child is human.

They call it a "clump of cells" and distance themselves from it.

If that doesn't work, then they say that they cannot debate it because they aren't a woman. But that fails, because they'll always debate the military (without serving a single day) and they'll debate gay marriage (without being gay).
edit on 21-7-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's a moral issue.

Once you take the stance that an unborn child is a human being, morally, how could you call for its death?

So to protect themselves, the pro-death crowd refuses to accept the fact that an unborn human child is human.

They call it a "clump of cells" and distance themselves from it.

If that doesn't work, then they say that they cannot debate it because they aren't a woman. But that fails, because they'll always debate the military (without serving a single day) and they'll debate gay marriage (without being gay).

...and they're all over PRO 'choice' when it comes to a baby's death...but against 'choice' when it comes to the baby's school.
edit on 21-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wasn't looking for it when I watched it, but I didn't see any signs of the video being edit as in parts being chopped out. It seemed to seamlessly run the length of the "negotiation", which yes it was.

What parts show signs of editing? What is the minute marker of the edits?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What the f* does it mater?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Considering that premature babies born at 20 weeks have survived, and we typically allow abortion until 24-26 weeks, the argument that the unborn baby isn't "viable" is absolute bull****.

The fact that the baby is literally torn apart, limb from limb, is absolutely disgusting to me. I do not understand how someone can be for abortion but against war or the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinyDAWK

What the f* does it mater?

Hillary? Is that YOU???

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
a reply to: beezzer

Considering that premature babies born at 20 weeks have survived, and we typically allow abortion until 24-26 weeks, the argument that the unborn baby isn't "viable" is absolute bull****.

Agreed.

The fact that the baby is literally torn apart, limb from limb, is absolutely disgusting to me. I do not understand how someone can be for abortion but against war or the death penalty.

I find that interesting as well.

And they'll say, "How can you be pro death penalty and against abortion?"

And I always am confused at comparing an innocent life to a mass murderer.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We all need to face it,progressives are EVIL.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

“We have probably 100-200 pages of Planned Parenthood body parts purchases, internal documents about the practice,” he added.

Several of those documents have already been posted to the group’s website. For example, one order for the liver and thymus of a 16-week-old unborn baby was sent to Colorado State University’s pathology department:

image: www.wnd.com...

PP_order1Separate orders from other facilities including UCLA, University of Massachusetts, Harvard University, Temple University, Yale University, Stanford University and The Rockefeller University were made for brains, calvarium (skulls), livers, thymuses, skin, kidneys, pancreases and inferior vena cava (a large vein that carries blood to the heart).

image: www.wnd.com...

baby_parts_order

StemExpress, which is run by Planned Parenthood abortion doctor Ronald Berman, offers its procurement technicians bonuses based on the baby parts they harvest, according to the Center for Medical Progress. Larger bonuses are offered for more valuable body parts, classified as “Category A” parts, while smaller bonuses are given for “Category C” parts. (A list of those parts and their categories is available at the bottom of this report.)

Deleiden said more compelling video will soon emerge.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

This is a Procurement Log of baby parts harvested from Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s flagship abortion clinic in San Jose, CA, on January 10, 2013. A total of 9 specimens were harvested from 8 different fetuses by StemExpress. At the time, StemExpress paid Planned Parenthood $50/specimen, so this one day of procurement at one clinic yielded $450 for Planned Parenthood Mar Monte. StemExpress also harvests from PPMM clinics in Sacramento, Fresno, and Stockton, and so a similar yield at those clinics just one day per week means at least $1800/week, $7200/month, and $86,400/year for this Planned Parenthood affiliate.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
But,but,but, but., 'It's FAKE' !!!!!!

Ain't it awesome how the people who defend PP, and the same people crying how 'racist' flags are ?

Some EPIC cognitive dissonance going on in 'Merika.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Geez, another person against a women's choice of her body. OMG, here we go again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join