It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

StemExpress advertises its fetal tissue business to Planned Parenthood clinics using this flyer. It promises “financial profits” and “fiscal growth” to clinics that partner to supply fetal tissue. It features an endorsement from Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Ferguson.

Document Vault
www.centerformedicalprogress.org...
These are primary source documents relating to Planned Parenthood’s participation in the sale of aborted fetal tissue collected during CMP’s Human Capital project. This page will continue to be updated with more files from our investigation as they are indexed and made available.

www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

StemExpress advertises its fetal tissue business to Planned Parenthood clinics using this flyer. It promises “financial profits” and “fiscal growth” to clinics that partner to supply fetal tissue. It features an endorsement from Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Ferguson.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Your connection is lost on me. How is it hypocritical that someone defending PP would also be against flying a Confederate flag over a capital building?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Geez, another person against a women's choice of her body. OMG, here we go again.

A woman should be free to do whatever she wants with her own body.

But there's another body to consider.

Or not.

It's not like anyone is going to change their mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bone75

I think I will wait to see what comes out of this before I jump to conclusions. The right-wing has become very well known for being liars and it is not beyond them to edit material to fit their agenda....as we witnessed last time.

It's hard to converse and talk to people when you automatically label someone as evil. What is evil? Is it relative?

Am I evil? Are you?

I agree with your point but I think it should read "Both political parties, and in general anyone talking about politics, have become very well known for being liars..."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your connection is lost on me. How is it hypocritical that someone defending PP would also be against flying a Confederate flag over a capital building?

Obviously REAL American history is lost on some.

Since the confederate flag shouldn't be flown on government buildings.

Planned parent should close it's doors because of its RACIST history.

Since GOVERNMENT funds it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here it is...without comment....and offered up to ATS for both considered and predictably contentious discussion. This is the second video from this group. It may also be heavily edited...but does show the PP Dr. joking about the price of selling baby body parts.
What this apparently DOES show is that the price of aborted baby body parts is negotiable by Planned Parenthood.
Be nice to each other, folks.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

In the second video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, yet another senior medical adviser to Planned Parenthood of America appears to negotiate the price of selling baby body parts to actors playing entrepreneurs from a start-up biotech firm.

Dr. Mary Gatter, President of Planned Parenthood’s Medical Director’s Council, is asked, “What would you expect for intact tissue?”

Gatter starts to haggle immediately, “Why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying?”

When pushed for a number, Gatter says, “Well, you know in negotiations the person who throws out the figure first is at a loss, right? So…”

When pushed again for how much her Planned Parenthood affiliate is willing to sell baby body parts for, she responds, “Okay, $75.”

When the buyer tells her that number seems low Gatter responds, “I was going to say $50.”

Then the buy offers her $100 to which Gatter quickly responds, “Okay.”

After the first video was released last week in which Dr. Deborah Nucatola also appears to negotiate the price of fetal body parts, Planned Parenthood insisted that the price Nucatola mentioned was only related to the costs incurred by Planned Parenthood with no profit involved. In the Nucatola video, however, she is seen and heard explaining that the Planned Parenthood affiliates in the body parts business wanted to do more than “break even.”

In this second video, shot in February at a restaurant in Pasadena, Gatter seems willing to accept a higher and higher price.

What’s more, in the beginning of the video, she talks about an earlier situation where a company called Novogenix used to come to her abortion clinic to buy specimens: “Heather, a Novogenix person would come to the site and our staff would sign the patients up and get consent. And then Heather would look at the tissue and take what she required. So logistically it was very easy for us. We didn’t have to do anything.” (emphasis added)

This statement would seem to contradict the need of a higher and higher price for doing nothing except letting a technician from another company come into the facility and take specimens. While she seems willing to accept higher prices, Gatter does claim Planned Parenthood is “not in it for the money” and they do not want to appear to be selling body parts.

At the end of the video, like Nucatola, Gatter talks about changing the abortion technique to get intact specimens, changing from a rather violent suction method that would destroy tissue to what she calls an IPAS, which is a reference to a nonprofit company that makes and distributes “manual vacuum aspirators” which would be a less harmful way to get at the internal organs. She said there would be protocol issues with the patient but that she saw no problem with it. She calls it a “less crunchy” way to get intact organs.

At the end of the tape provided by CMP, Gatter jokes about wanting “a Lamborghini” for body parts.

This new video will no doubt stoke the fires that are now burning in Congress and in states around the country in response to the first undercover Planned Parenthood video. Already two committees in the House and Senate have called for investigations of the abortion giant, along with five state governments.

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

CMP’s Project Lead David Daleiden said, “Planned Parenthood’s top leadership had admitted they harvest aborted baby parts and receive payments for this. Planned Parenthood’s only denial is that they make money off of baby parts, but that is a desperate lie that becomes more and more untenable as CMP reveals their business operations and statements that prove otherwise.”

Federal law does allow for body parts to be donated and for basic expenses to be recouped, including expenses related to “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

Putting aside the grisly business of buying and selling organs harvested from unborn babies, it seems increasingly likely that Planned Parenthood is going to have to explain how the prices sited by both Nucatola and now Gatter fit in with such “reasonable payments,” and they’re going to have to explain it in front of legislative committees and perhaps even prosecutors and attorneys general.

www.breitbart.com...

A women has the right to do with her body as she wants. That's it, no argument.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Geez, another person against a women's choice of her body. OMG, here we go again.

Uh...FEMALE babies are aborted too.
I guess 'Choice' doesn't begin at conception.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Obviously REAL American history is lost on some.

Since the confederate flag shouldn't be flown on government buildings.

Planned parent should close it's doors because of its RACIST history.

Since GOVERNMENT funds it.

So THAT'S what you are getting at. I see... Tenuous connection at best, but ok I'll shoot. The flag is a symbol and PP is an organization made up of people and people's ideas. The direction of the organization is dependent on the current crop of leadership directing it. Saying that PP is racist because PP was racist in the past is like saying that you are racist because your forefathers were also racist. Basically it is the equivalent of holding the children responsible for the sins of the parents. THEN you compare this alleged grievance with a symbol. This is just comparing apples to oranges.

What any of this has to do with history though (real or imagined) is beyond me. You are just another person trying to establish that PP is evil because you don't like Margaret Sanger.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Then, again, some might say that the particular dead babies (and their "less Crunchy" dismembered body parts) you've referenced...were finally given a voice in speaking against what was done to them.

Yet again, some might say that calling embryos and/or fetuses "babies" is nothing more than a disgustingly hypocritical play for emotion.

Well, I confess...I was once an embryo...and then a fetus...and then a baby.
I'll bet MANY of us here were...even you.
WE just happened to avoid PP. Lucky us.

Yep, and before you were an embryo you were a fertilized egg (50% of which are spontaneously aborted by the human body - in accordance with your god's "perfect plan") and before that you were ovum and sperm.

And ... before that, (depending on how ridiculous your want your claim to appear) you were a good dinner and fine wine ... or maybe a faulty condom ... like I said ... depending.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I dare each of you who are in favor of the State telling a woman what she must do with her body ...

Is abortion understandable in any circumstance? Particularly when it is the result of rape, or incest, or if pregnancy to term will kill the pregnant woman, or the fetus suffers horrible genetic or physical deformity ... when is abortion acceptable?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, I've been called many things....but never a "faulty condom"! I bow to your maturity and rapier-like wit.
Well played, Sir. Well played.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well, I've been called many things....but never a "faulty condom"! I bow to your maturity and rapier-like wit.

How ridiculous to you want your claim to be? That is the question you must answer.

Also, note "maybe" ... indicating possibility, not actuality. I have no way of knowing if your parents used condoms or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Also, note "maybe" ... indicating possibility, not actuality. I have no way of knowing if your parents used condoms or not.

Well, I certainly hope you weren't there.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
... oh, and to address utter lies in the earlier thread:

The first thing I want to say in relation to my attitude regarding the present War and World Peace is that before Hitler came into power in Germany I was one of the few Americans who joined the Anti-Nazi Committee and gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

↑My attitude was open & above board as↓ my name was on the stationery and periodicals and leaflets which were distributed ↑by this Comm↓ over Germany, Scandinavia, England, and Italy and the United States.

By every means available this Committee tried to arouse the interest of England's Prime Minister and Press, to combat the advance of Nazism. They refused to print the warnings or to listen to the facts given until the Jewish bankers in Europe began to realize that Nazism was a twin sister to Communism as far as private property was concerned.

Margaret Sanger, "On Hitler and War"

Sanger was anything but a "fan" of the Nazis.

See also, Planned Parenthood origin, 1916 ... Nazi Party Origin 1923.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bone75

I think I will wait to see what comes out of this before I jump to conclusions. The right-wing has become very well known for being liars and it is not beyond them to edit material to fit their agenda....as we witnessed last time.

It's hard to converse and talk to people when you automatically label someone as evil. What is evil? Is it relative?

Am I evil? Are you?

I agree with your point but I think it should read "Both political parties, and in general anyone talking about politics, have become very well known for being liars..."

I agree. That would be a proper statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, I certainly hope you weren't there.

Amazing rejoinder!

So, where do you stand on abortion in the cases of incest, rape, terminal danger to the pregnant woman, deformed fetus, etc.?

You're so vociferous on the topic, surely you can favor us with an answer to that question?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's more like a menu with only two choices ... "1. Feces, 2. Feces with Ground Glass"

I'll take 1 every time.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Since you ask so nicely. I don't have the right to kill an innocent life. Neither do you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

It's more like a menu with only two choices ... "1. Feces, 2. Feces with Ground Glass"

I'll take 1 every time.

I try not to choose either, but I do like to tell people about the glass.

As a side note, I wonder how it would be received if someone said that they don't really give a damn about the abortion issue. Not for or against, but indifferent. If I took that stance would I be considered "evil".

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Since you ask so nicely. I don't have the right to kill an innocent life. Neither do you.

So you're in favor of the State enforcing that a woman take the product of incest and rape to term?

You're not in favor of taking "an innocent life" but you're in favor of sacrificing a woman's life? You have the right of life and death?

You're in favor of condemning one of these "souls" you like to preach about to 30-60 years in a horribly dysfunctional body?

Wow. And they call pro-choicers monsters.
edit on 15Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:35:02 -050015p032015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join