It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker: We might have to take military action on Day One

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: crazyewok

The only plus side I see is that Walker will be allowed to blame all his actions on Obama.

I mean, that's how it works, right?

I think EACH president should be acountble for there own actions.

If one plays the blame game nothing gets fixed.

Only presidents post WW2 I think that understood that were Einsenhower and JFK. They cetainly had blood on there hands too but at least manned up to it.

Oh C'mon!

Everything is/was/will be Bush's fault!

That's how it works now.

It took 7 years of progressives beating that drum for it to finally sink in!

Well he was the one that started the war on terror BS then said well I don't think about the person we started the war over.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

How can anybody put "Iran" and "Enemy" together in the same sentence? When did they attack us?

They don't have to attack us they are mean to the people that run our foreign policy you know Israel.

I must've taken far too long a nap apparently. I Missed WW3 completely!

When WW3 starts most people will take naps they will never wake up from.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yup, Clinton screwed the American worker with NAFTA, and GATT......I was pissed.....I think the same thing is going to happen with the TPP

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I also think that we should call the Walker nomination (or anyone for that matter) the Fluffy Kitten Nomination.

Because, if you aren't for him, then you hate fluffy kittens.

from the looks of your avatar, I think your own "fluffy kitten" needs to shed a few pounds

Nonsense.

I can tell, you're kinda into me right now, aren't you.

It's okay. It's the vibe I give off.

We all have it in the Fluffy Kitten Foundation.

geez, beez...you need to get out more, if that's what you think....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
God, I'm glad I never had kids. What kind of world awaits todays youth?...they will look back and see the Obama years as the "good old days"

Just like some see the 50s as "the good old days"
edit on 20-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I have read the entire thread and not one post has identified why we need to open up diplomatic doors with Iran - They are Shia Muslims, apprx. Half the muslims and 1/3rd of the problems in the Middle East.

There are Two+ major factions in Islam - SHIA (Iran) &
Sunni (Saudi Arabia). By brokering a deal with Iran we rebalance the gameboard in the ME.

If you may have notice ISRAEL (Netanyahu - farRight via continuing new settlements and ignoring the Palestinian People) & SAUDI ARABIA (Monarchy/early on the Saud family cut a deal with the farRight Wahabi sect to forge a solid powerbase) are now best of buddies to attack the New Deal...because there is a saying in the ME..."The enemy of MY ENEMY is my friend."

This deal is in the best interest of AMERICA, Persians(everyday Iranians) and the Middle East dynamic.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: beezzer

Nope, and barry shouldn't use them so much either.

And THIS is the extent of the left's #s given concerning the matter.
edit on 20-7-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Spare me your "history".

It is "history"....

There's a big difference between "unions" and public sector unions.

From our education system, out "rehabilitation" system, our roads and highways, either messed up by the same or forced to grow in a shrinking economic base to maintain an out of date retirement package and wages largely higher than the private sector paying to similar positions.

On pox on them...with all due respect....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Pretty sure nothing any candidate says makes a difference and I wouldn't hold my breath on any of it...cause when is it ever true once in office. Also since when is any president not bought and paid for (nothing more than a different side of the same coin). None of this matters...nor does what any of you think...at least to those dictating policy and politics. When will people get it? Your opinions, vote, lives, or anything else does not matter to any of those who are part of the system that controls us all!

If they want to war with someone it won't matter who's elected...the only reason the right mentions it at all is because their voters go for that rhetoric where as the left does not. Does it make a difference whether or not they said we should or not while campaigning?
edit on 20-7-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So, after reading this thread and others today, this is the republican plan. Stop giving out free food, steal the old geezers retirements (again), kill education, and war the first day. Just can't wait for that. /s

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Awesome post, S&F!

Let me tell you all something about Walker. He has decimated my beloved Wisconsin with his policies, and will do the same to the entire country if people are stupid enough to elect him.

He is a tyrant and bat# crazy. Good luck if he were to get elected.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Spare me your "history".

It is "history"....

There's a big difference between "unions" and public sector unions.

From our education system, out "rehabilitation" system, our roads and highways, either messed up by the same or forced to grow in a shrinking economic base to maintain an out of date retirement package and wages largely higher than the private sector paying to similar positions.

On pox on them...with all due respect....

ok...you've got all the answers....how low should the wages go?......would it be ok to pay teachers $7.25 an hour without benefits? how about your job, how about you work for 7.25 an hour with no benefits?...I mean if we can't pay those teachers well, why would anyone want to pay you more.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Hmm. A majority of your fellow cheese-heads disagree with that assessment....and that in a Blue state!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

No, you are wrong. The majority agree with me. Do your homework.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: ChiefD

Hmm. A majority of your fellow cheese-heads disagree with that assessment....and that in a Blue state!!!

blue state???....what are you drinking?...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: nwtrucker

No, you are wrong. The majority agree with me. Do your homework.

as a democrat from California, vote the republicans out then. I just took a look at the Wisconsin state offices held by republicans, and it's a red, red, red.
edit on 20-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe we should just lock him up for "thoughts crimes".

Didn't MSNBC have on a guy calling for internment camps?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, if he just uses drones, it'll be okay, right?

I mean, it's just drones.

Yeah man.

It is perfectly acceptable for the Potus, and VPotus with NO military backgrounds to use drones, and 'talk' tough.

Gop critics sure love to follow what they say 'to the gates of hell'.

How dare a GOP say anything remotely similar.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

My thoughts on Iran?

My thoughts on Iran is air drop the progressives, and let them lecture them right wing NEOCON's clinging to the guns, nukes, and religion in to submission.

Easy Peasy.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

After Walker, then red...
After two recall elections as well.

Pre-Walker? BLUE.

Besides a democrat from California??? Guffaw.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join