It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker: We might have to take military action on Day One

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That lunatic must be stopped.

He's not won even one debate and already, the meme is being created that he's a lunatic.

Not buying it.

But I will blame Obama.

(see? this is fun! Later I'll just claim you hate white guys as a defense!)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How many of you Obama-fans stated, "Get over it, he won" to the rest of us?

How many of you told us, lectured us that government was the end-all, be-all to solutions?
Government knows everything. Government can do no wrong!

Well, if the majority of Americans vote in Walker, how many are going to say, "Well, America voted and we must accept it and move forward!"

Hmm?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Probably about the same number of us who couldn't let the election of Mr. Obama go... I did, I genuinely wished him well, and was sorely let down...

I'm just glad I didn't vote for him either time.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Probably about the same number of us who couldn't let the election of Mr. Obama go... I did, I genuinely wished him well, and was sorely let down...

I'm just glad I didn't vote for him either time.

This is how I think it was unfair.

For years, we've read, heard, seen the defenses from the Obama-ites.

The blame Bush memes, the never-ending assaults.

But now that the regime is ending, those on the left expect sane and rational analysis of the future presidential candidates.

Why?

They refused to listen when Obama was in office.

Personally, don't care who gets into office. We're all screwed. Years of quantitative easement has left a shell of an economic structure.
Our foreign policies are a joke.
Record unemployed.
Record people on food stamps.
A disaster of a healthcare system.

One man isn't going to change any of that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
How many of you Obama-fans stated, "Get over it, he won" to the rest of us?

How many of you told us, lectured us that government was the end-all, be-all to solutions?
Government knows everything. Government can do no wrong!

Well, if the majority of Americans vote in Walker, how many are going to say, "Well, America voted and we must accept it and move forward!"

Hmm?

none of us lectured anyone that "the government was the end-all, to be all, to solutions"....that was the right-wing, talking heads, falsely telling you what "Obama-fans" stated. but you keep listening to them, and you'll hear everything that we are falsely accused of saying
edit on 20-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Didn't realise you were so "Tea Party".

lolz

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You also forgot one - We hate each other more than ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Personally, don't care who gets into office. We're all screwed. Years of quantitative easement has left a shell of an economic structure.
Record unemployed.

And some people still think we need to keep wars going and add Iran to the list. Who is running the asylum.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

How terrible it is!! He forced the public unions in line with the economic reality we face in the rest of society.

How dare he??....more like, how the heck did he do it??

MORE PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Can you think of a single person who could reverse all the damage the US has sustained?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

lolz

right!!!.... totally tea-party

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

lolz

right!!!.... totally tea-party

I thought I saw you at the last meeting!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now I also remember that Walker (if he becomes president) cannot start wars. He needs the approval of congress.

Or under a Walker Administration, it's going to be a dictatorship?

(bwahahahahahahahahahaha)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

Can you think of a single person who could reverse all the damage the US has sustained?

One person probably can't do it at this point. The starting point would be a Congress for the People again. i can't see that any time soon.

Those regular folks still doing pretty well haven't seen it on their door step. It's still milling around on their lawn. It will be getting in though, it's still hungry.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I also think that we should call the Walker nomination (or anyone for that matter) the Fluffy Kitten Nomination.

Because, if you aren't for him, then you hate fluffy kittens.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Record unemployed.

And some people still think we need to keep wars going and add Iran to the list. Who is running the asylum.

You know ... I remember before the 2008 elections one of the big boogeymen on the left side of the aisle was the specter of the Iran War. I remember how GW was going to get us into a war in Iran and then not leave office because you can't switch up presidents in a crisis, so he was going to suspend the elections!

I remember there was even a leaked strategic battle plan being circulated that supposedly proved it.

Does this new Walker flap remind anyone else of the specter of the Iran War being raised anew to frighten everyone into thinking that if you vote for candidate X, you are really voting for war in Iran?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Has Congress actually said no to any military action by the US in many years. The US hasn't done much in the declaring war sense yet here we are.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Does this new Walker flap remind anyone else of the specter of the Iran War being raised anew to frighten everyone into thinking that if you vote for candidate X, you are really voting for war in Iran?

Could be turned into that feeling. But when you come out and state a pro war stance...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

How terrible it is!! He forced the public unions in line with the economic reality we face in the rest of society.

How dare he??....more like, how the heck did he do it??

MORE PLEASE!

the economic reality in this country you talk about, is due to government servants like him, taking away the power of the unions, not because of what the unions themselves represents to the average worker....go read the history on why unions were formed in the first place, thousands of workers were physically brutalized, and some were out-right killed.....and the wealthy industrialists were the ones that made that happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Has Congress actually said no to any military action by the US in many years. The US hasn't done much in the declaring war sense yet here we are.

A Congress with a spine should have slapped Obama sharply on the nose with a rolled up newspaper a time or two during his presidency for some of his military adventures.

Whether or not this lack of spine is something that carries over into a new administration has yet to be seen. I know the Democrats have no lack of spine so long as the President is GOP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join