It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker: We might have to take military action on Day One

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Here Beez, feel free to save this post from me.

I don't support Hillary Clinton. I do believe she's saner than the other GOP candidates, but I don't see her changing much of the system if she were to get in. So no, I'm not a 'Hillary Clinton supporter'.

I'm leaning Rand Paul but I'm uncertain about him as well given that he signed Joe Cotton's letter to Iran. So really, I'm not a supporter for either of the candidates. My mind may change in the coming months but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Day 1 Start world war 3

Day 2 ???????????????

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Day 1 Start world war 3

Day 2 ???????????????

Day 2, Pick up dry-cleaning.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
My mind may change in the coming months but I doubt it.

If only you'd extend the same courtesy.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Reagan would be chased out of todays Republican party I betcha.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Must admit haven't seen much of this guy in Australia other than a compassionate conservative story or two such as banning weekends and going through peoples pockets for small change an austerity nut or something.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I would extend the courtesy. That doesn't mean I'd withhold criticism on your position today just on the off chance you may change your mind in the future. It's alittle silly to think this.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I would extend the courtesy. That doesn't mean I'd withhold criticism on your position today just on the off chance you may change your mind in the future. It's alittle silly to think this.

If I could see the future, I'd buy lotto tickets instead of writing on a conspiracy site.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: amazing

I'm not letting Obama off the hook.

Walker can only react to foreign policies of the past on Day One of his regime.

The analogy you're trying to link to the blame Bush rhetoric is flawed because people blamed Bush quite rightly for his domestic policy. The wars were a mess, but Obama didn't suddenly reverse policy on them. The troops withdrawls were dated under Bush and Obama stuck to them.

Also, considering that despite the rhetoric both sides have given Obama and Bush have been virtually identical on policy, whoever enters the Oval Office next has plenty of things to fix.

I've never understood these pissing contests where a persons response to "my guy is bad" is "your guy is bad too". It's not a refutation of the point, or even making one of your own. It's agreeing that your guy is a war criminal and one of if not the worst presidents in the countries history.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Only a novice would attack on day one. It would be a poor strategic move since command and control is at it's most tenuous.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Reagan on policy is to the left of Obama, and Obama is the super ultra leftist psychopath.

Forget the Republicans, Reagan is too far left these days for the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Or,

the Republicans would unite like they did with Reagan.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If Mahmoud Ahmadinejad were still the leader, I'd say "might as well" since he threatened the U.S. and Israel more than once. But he is out and the destroy us all message has changed to 'opposed to our policies". I am opposed to any mid-East war that we do not have to fight. A lot of the Middle-East countries have dissolved into chaos. Invading Iran will make things worse. Let the Saudis fight the Sunni vs. Shiite wars.
a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: roadgravel

I didn't hear the actual comments, but a lot of times, pro-military strength gets sold as pro-war.

I was alluding to things such as

Walker is also saying that it’s “very possible” the next president will have to take military action on Day One of his presidency

That's not defense of the US, that sounds like more 'police work in the world' or war talk, given to subject is Iran.

Given all the places in the world where we have active duty military conducting operations ... do you think that's all going to suddenly quit in a little over a year?

Nope, not even in 10 years. But we could try to not add on to the heap.

i could be wrong but I took that as meaning something new or a ramp up as opposed to dealing with what is already happening.

Check out the documentary "Standing Army"

www.imdb.com...

Over the course of the last century, the US has silently encircled the world with a web of military bases unlike any other in history. No continent is spared.They have shaped the lives of millions, yet remain a mystery to most.

Did you know the US is building it's biggest OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States) base in Italy. Why - Africa.

It's truly scary....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Call the CDC....

It appears the Wisconsin virus know as "Walker Derangement Syndrome" has spread to the ATS community...

SMH...... click here to learn more about Walker Derangement Syndrome
edit on 21-7-2015 by BeavX because: fix link

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You act like military conflict is solely a republican quality. Obama, Clinton, Johnson, and Kennedy all substantiated wars, and all get a pass in the media for it.

How many Democrats are itching to go to war against Iran right now?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If a Republican gets in office and declares war on Iran, I think I may have to renounce my citizenship because such an action would be a war crime.

I'll donate for your ticket, oh and don't forget to pay your exit tax on the way out.

Cool, I'll send you my Paypal. Have fun staying in a country that picks fights with countries that haven't declared war since longer than they've even been a country.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is really starting to look to me like one of those multiple choice tests you get, you know the one's five possible answers, at least two are absolutely crazy so you scrub those, one is like the answer to another question you already done and then your left with a choice between two answers almost worded identical but are different in a small way.

edit on 21-7-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No War Please! I am tired of the economy being flat on its a$$. We are a failure as an intellectual being.... We should all work to get along and help one another. A positive planet where people want to be alive and live. And people need to stop having so many children they are not supporting. If people are on food stamps and welfare they should have a mandatory Norisdorm implant installed for five years. I like Hilary and want to return to the Clinton era where the biggest story was a sex scandal. Times were so much nicer back then.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Nothing to worry about from this guy, he won't be settling into the Oval office and putting his feet up on a desk. Just too far out of the mainstream, traveling in a pond full of people like him that looks to them to be the mainstream.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join