It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker: We might have to take military action on Day One

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Has Congress actually said no to any military action by the US in many years. The US hasn't done much in the declaring war sense yet here we are.

Well, if recent history has taught us anything, it's that no president is ever wrong.

Except Bush. And Reagan.

The rest were awesome rock-stars with babes and cool cars and awesome hair and they are cool.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Looks like Walker has been brought and paid for by Israel and the defence sector.

Shame as I sort of found him one of the more tolerable candidates.

Looks like US election 2016 will just be another Game of tards.

He has been carefully 'groomed' by the Koch's. He's a scary character.

And they want him to be the Repugnant Candidate:

Two of the most prominent and influential megadonors in the Republican Party reportedly have picked their man in the 2016 presidential race: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R).

According to The New York Times, David Koch told a Monday gathering of GOP donors that he and his fellow billionaire brother, Charles Koch, want Walker in the White House.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I didn't hear the actual comments, but a lot of times, pro-military strength gets sold as pro-war.

If Teddy Roosevelt has said "Speak softly and carry a big stick" today, he would be sold as pro-war too.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I also think that we should call the Walker nomination (or anyone for that matter) the Fluffy Kitten Nomination.

Because, if you aren't for him, then you hate fluffy kittens.

from the looks of your avatar, I think your own "fluffy kitten" needs to shed a few pounds

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Jeez. Putting any of the candidates in power seems like handing a handgun to a 5 year old. I'm Canadian and I'm terrified for the future of the USA.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I also think that we should call the Walker nomination (or anyone for that matter) the Fluffy Kitten Nomination.

Because, if you aren't for him, then you hate fluffy kittens.

from the looks of your avatar, I think your own "fluffy kitten" needs to shed a few pounds

Nonsense.

I can tell, you're kinda into me right now, aren't you.

It's okay. It's the vibe I give off.

We all have it in the Fluffy Kitten Foundation.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I am a bit afraid the military machine that has been let loose is not going to be easily contained. Way too much money is on the board.

I believe we are in for a worse political run for a while, as if the recent past hasn't been.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Jeez. Putting any of the candidates in power seems like handing a handgun to a 5 year old. I'm Canadian and I'm terrified for the future of the USA.

You should be.

Hillary's probably going to win.

(and she's no Fluffy Kitten, let me tell you!)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I didn't hear the actual comments, but a lot of times, pro-military strength gets sold as pro-war.

I was alluding to things such as

Walker is also saying that it’s “very possible” the next president will have to take military action on Day One of his presidency

That's not defense of the US, that sounds like more 'police work in the world' or war talk, given to subject is Iran.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If Teddy Roosevelt has said "Speak softly and carry a big stick" today, he would be sold as pro-war too.

he kinda was....he's the one that formed a regiment of "rough-riders" to go into Cuba and drive the Spanish out. this article says, "he beat the war drum for war with Spain"...
www.nps.gov...
that "war" as it was called lasted 10 weeks... there was 968 Americans killed in action...however, over 5,000 died from disease. the war department wasn't too happy about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Walker is another corporate politician lackey who works for the elite royalist’s oligarch super wealthy and powerful like Bush, Obama, and Clinton… there all the same.

His particular puppet master is Koch

Each GOP puppet has a billionaire or millionaires behind then as Clinton, Bush, Obama and both Clintons do

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Walker is also saying that it’s “very possible” the next president will have to take military action on Day One of his presidency

That's not defense of the US, that sounds like more 'police work in the world' or war talk, given to subject is Iran.

Given all the places in the world where we have active duty military conducting operations ... do you think that's all going to suddenly quit in a little over a year?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

There's no reason to expect one man to change it all. Can't be done. Never could. At least not for a long time. The bureaucracy is well too entrenched.

What we need from a President is a direction, and we need to make sure that what he/she says is the direction when running, is the direction they go. What we need from the President is leadership. Advisers are there to advise, not run the show. Whether it's the chief of staff, or a Cabinet member, doesn't matter, their job is advise. President makes the decisions, with the consent of Congress.

Our part in this is to make sure they're held to those oh so wonderful campaign promises. I mean, if we don't, who will?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That lunatic must be stopped.

He's not won even one debate and already, the meme is being created that he's a lunatic.

Not buying it.

But I will blame Obama.

(see? this is fun! Later I'll just claim you hate white guys as a defense!)

Ha! You're so crazy. Seriously though, we have to stop these guys and girls before they even get to the point of winning a debate. We don't want walker, we don't want clinton, we don't want trump, we don't want bush. Now is the time..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Given all the places in the world where we have active duty military conducting operations ... do you think that's all going to suddenly quit in a little over a year?

Nope, not even in 10 years. But we could try to not add on to the heap.

i could be wrong but I took that as meaning something new or a ramp up as opposed to dealing with what is already happening.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How can anybody put "Iran" and "Enemy" together in the same sentence?
When did they attack us?
I must've taken far too long a nap apparently.
I Missed WW3 completely!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

hey...if you know of a nice piece of Canadian property, I could become real interested in hockey, and I would even cheer for the Toronto Mapleleafs who haven't won the Stanley cup since 1967

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When did they attack us?
I Missed WW3 completely!

I read somewhere that IRAN, the general population is pretty progressive, they like modern things, it's not as backwards as we like to think. It's the hardline government and Religious leaders that we associate with, just as other countries think we're maniacs like Donald Trump...it's whats on the news. Baywatch is what they think Americans are like.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here’s how this works:

The GOP does the direct damage (such as Bush’s war in Iraq and 911) since they have the GOP sheep who vote for them as if their masochists:

The Dems, while playing good cop, enact the long range hidden damaging things like the trade deals, NAFTA, Clinton's repeal of Glass-Steegle and presently Obama’s, TPP. And Obama's aid in creating ISIS will in a GOP administration be a cause for a big war...

All these politicians just get co-opted. or already are such as Walker

Walker is already owned by Koch

Bill Clinton was talking good stuff until he got elected than a visit from Rubin from Goldman Sachs and the head of the FED Alan Greenspan…they told him what the deal was and then Clinton was on board with the oligarch’s plans.

What did he do?

He repealed Glass-Steegle and enacted NAFTA

edit on 20-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When did they attack us?
I Missed WW3 completely!

hey hey hey....our military industrial complex companies need some more profits...what are you, anti-American????...anti- capitalist???...anti-one-percenters????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join