It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Is Healed From Being Gay In Church And It's Party Time!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of Course

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yaass Let them eat Gake!

I just sent BH a U2U.

We're gonna do a t-shirt with that slogan and you get to be dressed up as Marie Antoinette on the front of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't knooooow....my gaydar is still at full tilt.

Poor thing, bless his heart, going to have to buy all new clothes.

Doesn't matter, haters hate. Affiminate heterosexuals get shafted just as bad or worse. Bless him.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: Oops

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I aint gonna wear no makeup and I aint gonna clutch no purse no more, I'm cured!!

What is up with that strange white hat at the 1:00 mark?

PS He still dances really gay and the whole way through the priest is asking God to help - there is actually no gurarantee that he has been cured. It's quite subtle the language, but he has been guraranteed nothing, all the priest is doing is putting on an amazing show and praying for people.

It's as bad as the cold reading psychics.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That was ridiculous. The majority of the gay men I know don’t have any “fairy” in them.They don’t wear mauve shirts and gawd awful multi patterned jackets nor do the want to wear makeup and dress like a woman and carry a purse.Those are stereo types invented by homophobes.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Woodcarver

Unless he was never gay to begin with.

Exactly. Elmer Gantry, folks. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Birth defect cured in church.........if it is that easy why didn't all of them Catholic Priest pedophiles just cure themselves before they committed all those sins?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I remember this, the saddest part is that people truly believe we can be "Cured", especially through being saved

I'll let you in on a secret....

It doesn't work. I know because I tried. My 'deliverance' wasn't as fun or party like in the video, but I assure you that back at the time I genuinely hoped it would work.

But it didn't.

Maybe God likes us gays the way we are. Just saying......

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I hear you. Unfortunately, I know that feeling first hand. It was not fun. I'm sorry you had that experience. And if this is an actual experience for the guy in the video, I'm sorry for him too.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Lol you can't 'cure' gay, it's not an illness.

If anyone needs to be sorted out, it's those crazy religious folk!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I remember this, the saddest part is that people truly believe we can be "Cured", especially through being saved

I'll let you in on a secret....

It doesn't work. I know because I tried. My 'deliverance' wasn't as fun or party like in the video, but I assure you that back at the time I genuinely hoped it would work.

But it didn't.

Maybe God likes us gays the way we are. Just saying......

If there is a "god". He/she isn't Christian, or any other religion on earth. I seriously doubt "god" spends much time concerned about your sexual orientation. I would think by now, that would be the very least of "god's" concerns. I say be comfortable with who you are, and let everyone else get their own life, instead of trying to live yours.
edit on 7/14/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It should have been one of those rural Kentucky churches where the parishioners handle poisonous snakes. I can just see that guy in the video saying "I'm not gay any more! Hand me that rattlesnake there, Bubba!"

I keep seeing this in a Twilight Zone setting...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm glad you couldn't be cured because you are Fabulous darling!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Maybe he was really cured. We can hope.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hope he was cured of being Gay? why would we hope that?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Because he clearly wanted to be cured. You would support his decision and what he wants, right?
edit on 2015/7/14 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I mean, yeah if it was something he truly wanted. but to be pressured into it, and be told that "if you had a choice you should cure yourself".. but if it's something he truly wanted, than i would support him sure.. it just seems like not a healthy way to go about doing it

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72

I hear you. Unfortunately, I know that feeling first hand. It was not fun. I'm sorry you had that experience. And if this is an actual experience for the guy in the video, I'm sorry for him too.

I'm sorry for you too. Religion can have quite a grasp on you when you believe.

I'm not bitter about my experience, everyone meant well and thought thethey were helping me. In fact I'd almost forgotten about it until I saw the vid and had a wee chuckle.

It reminded me of how naive I was too once.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

*cough*

Well... yeah i don't wear Mauve shirts and Patterned Jackets so.. yeah

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Because he clearly wanted to be cured. You would support his decision and what he wants, right?

I've been in that guy's shoes.

He probably wants to be cured because his Christian family are plain refusing to accept his sexuality and he actually believes at that point that God doesn't want him to be gay and that God will cure him if he asks for help.

The whole situation is a toxic psychological time bomb unfortunately. When he realises he still likes men and not females the feelings of guilt, betrayal and worthlessness will rain down on him like 1,000 Hiroshima nuclear bombs.

My failed experience with deliverance led to self beatings with with plastic pipe every time I had a sexual thought. Which was a lot

God I was messed up when I think about it lol. It's also amazing how we can forget this stuff and just move on too.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I heard that music
There's obviously Tulips on the organ.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join