It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Is Healed From Being Gay In Church And It's Party Time!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Better choice of words... i agree

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
dunno about this guy, but there are MANY testimonies of people turning to Christ to become straight…

HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

yt: Former Homosexual Speaks Out Part 1
youtu.be...

yt: Ex Homosexual Testimony / Spiritual Warfare Freedom From Spirits Influencing Thoughts & Desires
youtu.be...

yt: Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality
youtu.be...

yt: Former Gay Man Explains Transition to Heterosexuality
Michael Glatze, pastor in Wyoming, co-founder of Young Gay America, and former gay rights advocate joins David to discuss no longer identifying as gay
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
homosexuality has many sociological components. many homosexuals have been sexually molested as children, for example…

yt: Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
youtu.be...

Joseph Davis provides an overview of recent studies in genetics whose findings do not support the self-reporting deterministic claims in homosexuality. Rather, they provide evidence that there is no gene that exclusively determines homosexual sexual identity. This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference.

HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

Was waiting for you, Welcome to the party...

you seem to post the same thing in ever topic concerning GLBTQ+ and never come back to answer any questions or people that disprove your argument

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

It's a classic disinfo tactic. People who refuse to enter into a debate, refuse to do so because they don't have any of the answers.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: mahatche

Right, i'm not talking about the Joke though...if it was funny enough i would probably laugh too

i'm talking about maybe the person in the Lobby laughing at me because i fit into that "Joke Stereotype" or thinking that all people are like that and don't see the person for the person.. does that make sense?

No.

Why would you come to the conclusions that they see "all people" one way, or don't see you as a person over a joke?

For example, I have a cousin who fits the hair styling, Madonna loving gay stereotype. When I hear jokes about his stereotype I laugh because it fit's him, he laughs to because he know it fits. At no point did I see him as less of person just because a joke was told.

I on the other hand fit the "Bear" stereotype. Most people are shocked to find out I like men, which also makes some of the jokes very brutal when they find out. All my friends are straight, the ones who know have almost universally called being with another man disgusting, and even that doesn't bother me. It usually leads to us telling disgusting sex jokes about each other.

I understand some people have had aggressive bullies that make jokes out of them, but every joke isn't that.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I know, my main focus isn't even on the "Joke" i understand it's Comedy, sometimes Comedy can be dark and used in an aggressive attack on people, but for the most part comedy is Comedy, it's controversial... i get that

i'm saying when it comes outside of a Comedic Standpoint and into the Real World and people thinking it's Ok to 'Make Fun" of people because they fit a "Stereotype" Joking around with friends is one thing... when people see someone acting less "Masculine" and they say stop acting "Gay" or "Why don't you use a purse ******" etc is another

i hope i'm explaining myself correctly?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe he was not really gay at all. Maybe church cured his hatred for woman...just saying!
edit on 17-7-2015 by KnowledgeisPower777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Great video and comments!

To add to the educational thrust of the OP, I've decided to add my own favorite gay exorcism performed by Bob Larson.
Detailed commentary and explanations are provided by the Creationist Cat (The Lord's chosen cat), and the faithful feline takes us through the troubling footage until the gay demon is banished to San Francisco.

The above is satire, which may not be everyone's taste, but it seems relevant to the more humorous posts I've read so far, and thought some members might enjoy it. Of course there are still many things to get bitter about in some forms of religion, such as children being accused of being witches or, locally, people eating live snakes in church, but as long as both religion and lgbt people have their constitutional rights in my country everybody can believe what they like, and it's pretty pointless justifying my sexuality to people who think they've found the unshakable truth. That being said, I know not all Christians believe the same or follow the same preachers, and gay exorcisms are relatively innocuous compared to ISIS throwing people off buildings, or an ISKCON devotee drowning himself in the Ganges due to a sexual sin. At least all we have in the clip is some dancing and performance, but there are some local African mega-churches that are taking their "miracles" to extreme levels, and I truly fear they will eventually kill somebody. www.timeslive.co.za...
edit on 17-7-2015 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2015 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
APPPPLAUSE!!!! YAY good for him, cuz it's Adam and EVE not Adam and Steve! Wow, how did nobody figure out this was the cure for gay ages ago!?! I'm so happy for them, just wish it had been made public knowledge sooner, it's so simple! Think of all the people who decided to go gay with all this gay marriage going on, influencing them to buy into the agenda the gays came up with collectively as a whole way back when.

Its a long awaited and welcome cure though which will be sorely needed for all the young people who are going to catch homosexuality when their parents let their guards down and they look out the window and witness a same sex wedding ceremony. Or when they keep allowing demon possessed lost souls like Melissa Ethridge on the radio or letting that evil soul Ellen Degeneres flaunt her sexuality on television and work subconscious recruiting messages into her show.

Without it this cure the future would have seen the destruction of families leaving a Lord of the Flies like scenario everywhere. Hallelujah!

::cough cough:: ahem...excuse me. Sorry I just had to...funny thing is there are masses of people out there who I see posting the exact same verbatim every day it seems but people who ARENT red in the face holding their breath then spraying spit all over screen as they let out the laughs. I'm talkin people who see such thoughts as truth and who support the existence of a conspiracy a hundred times more far-out than ANYTHING presented on ATS. And you know how I know the video is 100% fake? Because this guy is obviously one of the people who really do think like this. How do I know? Cuz I've made the acquaintance of enough gay people in my life to know that NO GAY MAN WOULD SUM UP WHAT BEING GAY IS AS 1. DATING MEN and 2. BEING MALE YET CARRYING A PURSE. This guy however shouts that he's not gay anymore so "I don't wanna date men! I ain't gonna carry no purse!" This man I can say with all certainty is not gay, never was gay, and has never known a gay person...he should have kept his mouth shut so it wouldnt give him away (btw I'm gonna date A womEN!" Tee hee hee lol)

Obvious paid supporter or employee just like the many exposed on Benny Hill with their fake ailments trying to convince others if they donate and pay mega bucks to attend his traveling show they too might be healed (sadly no non-employee ever could fight passed security to be healed by him, especially those in wheelchairs or visible sicknesses who approached the stage...they're quickly manhandled to keep them out of sight). Think of all the money to be made in the black community by convincing all the down low/DL brothas their donations will cure them. Cuz they're brought up in an environment in which being gay is immasculating and morally disgusting, a true shame more shameful than shame. Those self-hating gays are probably desperate to be normal and they know it when if they seek healing, a truly empathetic person who is looking out for their best interest would heal their scars of psychological and emotional abuse caused by a community who you'd think would be hand in hand spearheading the movement to gain equal rights but instead are its most outspoken opponents.
edit on 7/18/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Am I the only one that feels slightly embarrassed, slightly ashamed after watching this?...

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

My fav part is the women, women, womenz huhjuslulbjhalhdlah

My life is pretty boring, nobody parades around me when I announce my loves for wimminz-hashahulululah

That's the part that got me...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Lysergic

Am I the only one that feels slightly embarrassed, slightly ashamed after watching this?...

I would only feel these emotions if I was religious. These frauds make all religions look bad.
I just felt disgust.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

I don't know if it's fake or not, but this guy has to live with this his entire life... if it is real and he thinks he can be cured of the Gay, every time he has a thought about a Man he is going to shame himself even more, it will be mental torture for him

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Anyone who is familiar with the bible will be able to tell you, that man is not "converted, cured or straightened". There is a part in the bible that says gay people will not get into heaven. Yes I have read it with my own eyes. No I don't remember where it is. No I am not religious.
edit on 19715 by symphonyofblase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Healed."

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

of course he isn't, but if he believes he could be and failed at it his life will be even more mental torture

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Absolutely. Which is why I feel nothing but disgust at the fools in the video.
I don't feel surprise though. I've had nothing but bad experience with christianity and it's followers.
Some of my "family" members like to think they are christian.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join