It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

3. YHVH masquerading as Jesus also healed the male lover of a Roman Centurion, and made no negative comment, not to mention, he never married and spent the last few years of his life on the road with a band of 12 other men.

There are some, myself among them, who would argue that he did indeed marry...and had kids. But, the premise of your post? Couldn't agree more.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Being gay isn't looking at ones genitals and thinking about sex.

EDIT sorry it's obvious many of the ones screaming against it are fighting their very being.
edit on 27-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You know what causes me to suffer? not my Homosexuality, not my Genderfluidity. but people who are hateful and would rather hurt other people than let them live.

You are the one the can't look past our Genitals and see who we are outside of the "Gay"

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: kaylaluv

People who suffer from same-sex attraction are called to live chastely.

Very easy to say when you are straight and able to have sex happily. I bet you would feel very differently if you were gay and suddenly expected to never have sex again. That is not a normal way to live life.

On a related note, they only ones obsessed with sex seem to be the he church who seem to need to be involved at most stages of the act. Not before marriage, no sodomy and even in some cases no condom. Its borderline creepy.

The act of sodomy is not what homosexuality is about, its about being attrackted to the same sex and falling in love with the right person for you. Maybe if the church could see past the sex act and recognise that the two things are seperate.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

okay, you're waiting for a phone call from God. In the meantime, I'm assuming you're having a "normal" physical relationship with your wife.

Gay people are more then their sexuality too. There are news reports all over the country showing gay couples who have been together for decades, committed to their partners for life. Many of them have raised families together, with children who are already grown with families of their own. All they want is to make their committment legal, with a marriage license. It isn't about orgasms for them.

But to ask them to give up sex with their partner is the same as asking you to give up sex with your partner. It's none of our business when or where or how often you have sex with your significant other. Nor is it any of your business when or where or how often gays have sex with their significant other, nor should it have anything to do with them being able to get a license from the state, making their union legal.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

You are the one the can't look past our Genitals and see who we are outside of the "Gay"

Christians who stand for the Truth are the only ones looking past your genitals.

Everyone else acknowledges you as 'gay,' 'queer,' 'transexual,' 'genderfluid' 'transgender,'....whatever the flavor of the month is.

The Christian acknowledges you as a man made in the image and likeness of God, and loves you enough to wade through the hate, the bigotry and the intolerance of the moral relativists to call you back to the Light.

To the rest of the world, you are a pawn in a game of chess.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
So all these people yelling about the constitution, and Gun laws and 1st amendment, are willing to deny the constitution when it comes to Humans getting married

They usually love the constitution until it benefits someone they don't agree with.

To me the constitution isn't a menu.

Natural Rights and the constitutional protections for them are non negotiable.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
To me the constitution isn't a menu.

Love that! It's no more a menu than the bible is... People love to pick and choose from both.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Once again - I am not the one who set the rules.

Your quarrel is with God.

What is the wife to do if her husband is injured in an accident and can no longer function sexually?

How selfish of him to expect her to honor her vows and stay faithful to him! How dare he expect her to live chastely!

You're demonstrating my observation...it is all me, me, me!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Once again - I am not the one who set the rules.

Your quarrel is with God.

What is the wife to do if her husband is injured in an accident and can no longer function sexually?

How selfish of him to expect her to honor her vows and stay faithful to him! How dare he expect her to live chastely!

You're demonstrating my observation...it is all me, me, me!

The difference being both homosexuals in the relationship would be healthy and in love, how selfish to expect them to not express that love to each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You are talking about? dude...
Messed up right there..

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is no Flavor of the month, i am what i am Gay Genderfluid, since birth and 'till death do us part!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

He isn't all the time though.
He chooses to be straight about as often as he does his taxes so is he resisting the urges he talks about?.
Does anyone choose to be straight maybe someone who has urges for the same sex but are married maybe.
Anyone else choose to be gay or straight?.
I don't know show of hands?.

Oh and no I didn't choose what sex I fall for.

Hey, if you have a choice, and it makes you happy, then great. It was no choice for me...I'm straight. No worries, I'm ok with that. But, if you have any inking in you that there is choice involved...guess what? That's kinda Gay.

The only choice is whether or not to act on your natural impulses, and that should not be decided by goat herder myths.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You see it also

Oh man this seems a little apt since you have come.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Okay, then give up sex with your wife. Pretend like you've been in an accident and you can no longer function sexually. Prove that your love for her goes beyond sex by giving it up. Otherwise, your argument fails.

Gay couples who have stayed together are just like you and your wife. Their love goes beyond sex, but sex is part of their healthy relationship.

My quarrel is not with God, whom I'm not even sure exists. Like you, I haven't gotten a phone call from him either. My quarrel is with people on this earth who try to control others' personal lives.
edit on 27-6-2015 by kaylaluv because: you're vs your - I know better

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

My friend posted this today, made me chuckle....

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluvYour quarrel is with God.

Everybody knows that quarelling is part of any longstanding relationship.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My facebook became a rainbown..

anyway, congratz, this is a great victory for booth gays and a better world.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

In the end, it all comes down to facts. And the facts are, your religion much like several others is responsible for some of the worst atrocities commited throughout history. A law was just passed which is a step further to prevent religious fundamentalist extremists from abusing civilized humans like they have done too much in the past.

And in the end, neither you or your imaginary friend in the clouds can do much about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I am having a great day today. Thank you.

And I never turn down a hug, no matter who the person.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join