It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: boymonkey74

God oriented me towards woman.

Kind of just destroyed your point there. If God orientated you towards women then its obviously not choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Well what about your agenda to stop our agenda hmm? You whining about us whining is no better so go ahead keep perpetuating the cyle.

a reply to: Seamrog

This is a common mistake from the homosexualists.

I don't have an agenda.

God set the rules, and expects us to follow them.

I'm just pointing that out.

Your quarrel is with the God who made the universe, and how made you a man.

man i hate comments like this.

god set the rules eh...

not everyone believes in that little bit of fiction.

even if it could be proven that the fiction was true, your god is no kind of god/being that i want to follow.

god expects people to follow his BS rules and be oppressed and repressed
screw that

You are certainly free to do that, and many, many are of the same mindset as you.

No real surprise that the levels of suicide, divorce, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, sexual abuse all are on an exponential rise.

Turns out all that 'freedom' does not make a person fulfilled, or happy. It makes them miserable, resentful bitter and jaded - four common traits in sexual / social / moral relativists.

Turns out that the happiest, most content, fulfilled people are the ones who 'follow the rules.'

Sorry that ruffles your feathers.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
1. Notice that many Christian churches do offer (and have offered) the sacrament of marriage ("Holy Matrimony") to celebrants of the same sex.

2. Notice that there is often a verbal attempt to separate gay American citizens from the rest of us by the use of rude or ridiculous terminology, so as to imply (as has been the harsh reality in much of our history) that gay folks are "other" ... that we are, of course, not entitled to the SAME benefits, legal options, rights, privileges et. al. We're not citizens we're "homosexualists."

3. Notice that any time a litany of sins or rules from the bible is made to further make it seem that gay folk are "lesser" in some way, the multiple injuctiions from god, Jesus and others in the bible to "judge not" as well as "loving others as you love yourself" are patently (not to mention hypocritically) ignored.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

Kind of just destroyed your point there. If God orientated you towards women then its obviously not choice.

Nope, natural law tells you otherwise.

Man is oriented towards woman, women are oriented towards men.

Everything else is disordered.

Swing and a miss there fella....

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Okay, so you are naturally attracted to women. Why didn't you give up your sexuality and become a priest? After all, that is what you are expecting all gay people to do - give up their natural sexual attraction.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Nope, natural law tells you otherwise.

Man is oriented towards woman, women are oriented towards men.

Everything else is disordered.

Swing and a miss there fella....

But homosexuality exists all through out nature so natural law can't really say that. It can say most people are made that way but some are not.

edit on 27-6-2015 by Megatronus because: Added bits

edit on 27-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The simple answer is that God did not make sin.

Nonsense! Biblically speaking, your mythical "Gods" created sin as soon as they "Forbid" Adam and Eve from eating of the Tree of of Knowledge of Good and Evil".

As a matter of fact, your gods "missed the mark" and admitted their own sin on the 6th day when they recognized that their creation had a flaw.

And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone

And that's when all the trouble began! Amirite?

edit on 27-6-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wrong on all three points.

The sin of homosexual sex is no more damnable than my own sin. No one ever made that point. Your other two comments are not even worth addressing.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The simple answer is that God did not make sin.

Nonsense! Biblically speaking, your mythical "Gods" created sin as soon as he "Forbid" Adam and Eve from eating of the Tree of of Knowledge of Good and Evil".

As a matter of fact, your gods "missed the mark" and admitted their own sin on the 6th day when he recognized that his creation had a flaw.

And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone

And that's when all the trouble began! Amirite?

You don't know the bible.

Sin existed long before man.

You should read it more.

Or just read it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's not free will when you're punished for something. "You can have chocolate but I will punch you if you do"

Also. Homossexuality is quite natural. You should watch wild life documentaries more often, I've seen cheetahs engaging in incestuous homossexual intercourse. So even incest is in fact natural.

link   

But homosexuality exists all through out nature so natural law can't really say that. It can say most people are made that way but some are not.

Lots of disorders exist all across the natural world.

That does not detract from the supremacy or the 'corrrectness' of order.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He isn't all the time though.
He chooses to be straight about as often as he does his taxes so is he resisting the urges he talks about?.
Does anyone choose to be straight maybe someone who has urges for the same sex but are married maybe.
Anyone else choose to be gay or straight?.
I don't know show of hands?.

Oh and no I didn't choose what sex I fall for.
edit on 27-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fer1527

It's not free will when you're punished for something. "You can have chocolate but I will punch you if you do"

Also. Homossexuality is quite natural. You should watch wild life documentaries more often, I've seen cheetahs engaging in incestuous homossexual intercourse. So even incest is in fact natural.

Cheetahs also eat their babies. Get back to me when you start boiling babies with salt and a little sage.

Regarding your question on free will - EVERY action, EVERY choice has a consequence. Some are good some are bad.

That does not change the fact that you can still freely make a choice.

God did not create us that we may sin. He created us that we may have life, and have it to the fullest.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So you're saying it doesn't matter whether it's natural or not?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So what? According to your Bible, your gods introduced sin to mankind. Further, your gods saw fit to force mankind to live beside the rebels that they kicked out of Heaven, and allowed the "Daughters of Eve" to be raped by them.

You gods don't sound so "Good".

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

He chooses to be straight about as often as he does his taxes so is he resisting the urges he talks about?.
Does anyone choose to be straight maybe someone who has urges for the same sex but are married maybe.

I choose to ignore most of what you post because it simply is not even worth considering, but I would be remiss to let this one pass.

I have said numerous times on this website, and even in THIS thread that most attractions are not by choice.

You're trying too hard, and you're going to hurt your brain.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So what? According to your Bible, your gods introduced sin to mankind. Further, your gods saw fit to force mankind to live beside the rebels that they kicked out of Heaven, and allowed the "Daughters of Eve" to be raped by them.

You gods don't sound so "Good".

You don't have to love him. You are free to hate him.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Wrong on all three points.

The sin of homosexual sex is no more damnable than my own sin. No one ever made that point. Your other two comments are not even worth addressing.

/yawn

Yeah, and if your granny had wheels she'd be a wagon. *nyah*

Of course you don't want to address facts. You have proven time after time that you're not interested in what your Bible actually says, or what your Master Jesus actually said; you prefer to repeatedly state your own increasingly fringe and backward beliefs as if they are what the majority of Christians believe. You don't want to deal with the actual word of your god, you want to elevate your own bitterness (and likely repressed desires) above what the book actually says.

You want to draw attention to yourself by repeating the same neolithic horse-puck, particularly in threads that are celebrating the evolution of our society ... because you realize that your backwardness is becoming increasingly antique by the day.

/shrug

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I choose to ignore most of what you post because it simply is not even worth considering, but I would be remiss to let this one pass.

I have said numerous times on this website, and even in THIS thread that most attractions are not by choice.

You're trying too hard, and you're going to hurt your brain.

Actually you did say homossexuals choose their orientation.

This is a good question.

The simple answer is that God did not make sin. God never said "on the eighth day, let there be sin."

Sin is a choice made by men and angels, and we are given that choice in the gift of our free will.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You don't have to love him. You are free to hate him.

As a female, am I free to love her?

HAHA, I don't hate your gods, I don't believe in them! How can you hate what doesn't exist. What I do hate is the hatred that the belief in them propagates.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join