It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Then the people that get vaccinated have the right to not allow non-vaccinated people in their communities.

Fine, then your freshly vaccinated infectuous ginea pigs can stay on your side instead of spreading the disease.

originally posted by: superman2012 I mean, people were screaming for the borders to be shut when the Ebola scare was happening.

People? Ah, the people that believe everything MSM says.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

I'm sure the same gullible people that screamed about ebola are mostly pro-FORCING vaccines too.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I was able to get a response from my Aunt regarding my cousins Autism and vaccine connection.

The following is what she had to say .

Kapusta

Hey you , I have a question , Some people on the board are finding it hard to believe that Vaccine caused Jarreds condition . Is their anyway I can get you to tell me why you believe otherwise , and i'll cut and copy your reply . I am fully on your side about this . And if you wish not to tell your story that's fine to . TY 123
(123 in our family is code for I love you )

Auntie Linette

Jared has a documented case of vaccine injury. Every time he had a vaccination he would run a high fever and many times would end up in the hospital. When he was 2 he had 5 immunizations at once because he was behind on them because he had been sick often when he was due for vaccines. So within an hour of the vaccines his fever went up to 105.5 and we went immediatly to the emergency room. He was a normally developing baby who was ahead of all milestones and after this round of vaccines he lost all eye contact and language at 28 months. They determined that the fever was caused by the vaccines because of his medical records. This happens with many more people they you realize it is just hard to prove, But many people have reactions to vaccines. And there are many documented side effects. That being said they are safe for most people but nothing is safe for all people. People need to be educated about the dangers and make informed decisions. I am not Anti Vaccine but I am for cautious immunization, especially for children with sensitive immune systems. Just to note, babies who have a lot of illnesses, like ear infections and respiratory issues and those that end up taking antibiotics are most susceptible to complications from vaccinations.

Kapusta

Thabk you very much . mind if I use this on the website ?

Auntie Lienette

Sure, it's fine. I know people are so touchy about vaccines! They think they are safe and most the time they are but they are not safe for everyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Fine, then your freshly vaccinated infectuous ginea pigs can stay on your side instead of spreading the disease.

Thank you for demonstrating for the class that you have no idea how vaccinations work.
I'll be happy to not mingle (or let my kids mingle) with ignorant, fearful people. They can become politicians if they want to mingle with those types.

People? Ah, the people that believe everything MSM says.

Yup! The same people that will believe a quasi-celebrity instead of mounds of science and decades of case studies on hundreds of millions of people.

I'm sure the same gullible people that screamed about ebola are mostly pro-FORCING vaccines too.

That would tell me that they became knowledgeable and actually read some of the actual facts, instead of believing the lies and watching the goalposts be moved constantly by the anti-vaxxers. Smart people will usually realize there are two sides and do research rather than blindly following a cause because a "celebrity" or an internet meme told them to fear something....but hey, I don't want to take away your fun, have at it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
Like I said, personal experiences are hard to argue against because everyone and his cat will be looking to blame someone or something when something happens to their child.

When you are looking for the boogeyman, he is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Smart people will usually realize there are two sides...

I'm called the f***in Mediator for christs sakes, I listened to both sides and my OPINION, is that vaccination isn't what it's all cracked up to be by the people making money out of it.

Don't act like if you are smarter just because you came to another conclusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You know if this was a movie with the typical plot, people would be rallying up right now to fight off the "bad guys" trying to basically inject poison in us. I see this law for what it truly is and I dont care if people fail to ethically, morally, through common sense arrive at the conclusion that this is literally a mass scale attack against.. wait for it, wait for it.... OUR LIVES!

But hey, sure we are "insane" in the eyes of many in society for seeing the truth behind the veil, and no matter how much we try and warn people, they just continue to ignore the facts in exchange for DENIAL.

Common sense tells you, when many people are talking about the same thing, you better listen and do your own research, because it no longer is a "theory". That bridge has been crossed long ago especially when those behind this crime against humanity are not exactly hiding it anymore.

To those in denial and who happens to read this thread, what is the worst case scenario for simply researching the topic? You'd probably end up smarter the more you LEARN. (Sorry couldn't help myself but throw the disguised pun at ignorance.)

Plain and simple, when you see a wolf close to your neighbor, the responsible moral thing to do is warn them of said wolf.

S&F OP, I see very dark times are ahead for us all... if there is a God, now would be a good time to make peace with him, because hell is approaching, and approaching fast.

PS: Dont Need to summarize the video, since the title speaks for itself on "What's it about."

And my apologies for any brief outburst.

edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:08:13 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 26 Jun 2015 14:08:13 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: correcting spelling errors.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

Smart people will usually realize there are two sides...

I'm called the f***in Mediator for christs sakes, I listened to both sides and my OPINION, is that vaccination isn't what it's all cracked up to be by the people making money out of it.

Don't act like if you are smarter just because you came to another conclusion.

Your name doesn't make you. You are allowed to have your opinion. People are also of the opinion that the world is flat, but that also doesn't make it truth.

That's the problem. People confuse opinion with truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Medicine is not equal to poison.

I wish people even had the faintest grasp on vaccinations. It would make arguments and posts like these unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I hope there will be a mass exodus of children out of schools. Losing each allocated amount per student might make them change their minds, probably not but it is a hopeful thought. They would be better to just pick up and move out of state.

What I fear is when they say you cannot even home school your children without them being vaccinated. I also believe that they will one day try to make vaccines mandatory for adults as well. Right now they are telling doctors to push the adults into being vaccinated as well.

Whenever there is risk, there needs to be choice. When you can't make a choice about what goes into your bodies and that of your children's, you no longer live in a free country. We are almost there folks.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
I hope there will be a mass exodus of children out of schools. Losing each allocated amount per student might make them change their minds, probably not but it is a hopeful thought. They would be better to just pick up and move out of state.

What I fear is when they say you cannot even home school your children without them being vaccinated. I also believe that they will one day try to make vaccines mandatory for adults as well. Right now they are telling doctors to push the adults into being vaccinated as well.

Whenever there is risk, there needs to be choice. When you can't make a choice about what goes into your bodies and that of your children's, you no longer live in a free country. We are almost there folks.

Unless you grow your own crops, raise your own livestock/poultry, make your own consumables you already fall into your narrow category of a "no longer living in a free country".
People whine about having to be healthy. People whine that government spends too much money. What people don't usually see is the big picture. If you have a nation of unhealthy adults, they don't/can't work. If they don't/can't work the government supports them. If the government supports them, the healthy ones are paying for them. If anyone has a problem with a government forcing you to get a shot for diseases that can harm you horribly and are easily vaccinated against, move to a country where you can live like Tarzan or Rambo or any other romantic notion you have of being "free". You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Every healthy adult I know is not up to date with vaccinations. Almost every unhealthy adult I know, from cancer to aches and pains, has been and is up to date with vaccinations. Hmm, I wonder why?

No one is responsible when someone dies from being vaccinated...no one. Allergic reactions are well documented. How about when they are mishandled and bacteria gets in? People die and others say, oh well. It is sickening that you think "oh well, better them than me" They will continue to come out with newer vaccines for everything under the sun and the more they pump into your body the higher the chance you have of developing a reaction, but better you than me.

edit: I have to add, that I find it so odd that you equate me wanting to have the choice the same as wanting to live like Rambo or Tarzan. How did you come to that conclusion based on me wanting freedom? I am a family woman, a mom. I was thinking more "little house on the prairie". Not lurker in the woods waiting to take down the enemy. I want no enemies. That is part of the problem. So many people think, "it is them or it us". Why such war mentality when the people choose to think for themselves?
edit on 26-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Like I said, personal experiences are hard to argue against because everyone and his cat will be looking to blame someone or something when something happens to their child.

When you are looking for the boogeyman, he is everywhere.

If your child was fine active child like my aunt stated and many others . you take them in for vaccinations they spike a 105 temp and then start to Regress after that then become diagnosed with autism . What the heck do you expect parents to think ?

Their is Overwhelming documented evidence out their of people video taping their children (normal ) and then after vaccination a rapid onset of regression autism

So tell me genius if its not vaccines then what is it ?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm not an "anti-vaxxer" by any means.... but I do not agree with this. It's actually quite frightening that the government can force something like this. I am at a loss of words.

So now the government knows everything there is to know about vaccines, and that there is no risk to the kids and that they are perfect in every which way? They are some experts all right

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The problem is that people don't see what their problems are.

YOU confuse your opinion for the truth. I clearly said I stand by my OPINION, I know that I don't know everything.

Get off your high horses, you don't know better than anyone.
edit on 26-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

To quote from the video that was posted above (thank you SoulSurfer!):

"If you think sticking a needle into an innocent baby's arm every 2 months to sedate them with neurotoxins, heavy metals, and just plain poison is OK, then feel free to argue the other side of that. It seems the drug companies have made a hell of a living doing so."

edit on 26-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: spygeek

All that hard work and effort to try an convince us Otherwise does not sit well with me .

as i mentioned earlier, i'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. i'm simply trying to understand the logic of people who cling to the notion that is generally more harmful to vaccinate than not and that vaccination causes things like autism and sbs when all current scientific knowledge disagrees.

ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported
LINK

So if the vaccine can cause death would you agree that it can have other harmful effects on the body ?

"reported" through vaers does not mean the death was legitimately linked. anyone can make a vaers report, without having medical evidence of a link. as i pointed out earlier, there has been a study on vaers that showed approx. 3% of all claims made were legitimately related to immunisation.

like other spontaneous reporting systems, vaers has several limitations, including underreporting, unverified reports, inconsistent data quality, absence of a control group that is not vaccinated, and inadequate data about the number of people vaccinated. indeed, an autism activist named jim laidler once reported to vaers that a vaccine had turned him into The Incredible Hulk. the report was accepted and entered into the database, but the dubious nature thereof prompted a vaers representative to contact mr. laidler, who then gave his consent to delete the report.

while many medical researchers make use of vaers to study the effects of vaccination, vaers warns researchers using its database that the data should not be used in isolation to draw conclusions about cause and effect. nonetheless, data from vaers has been used in vaccine litigation to support the claim that vaccines cause autism.

there simply have not been over 100 proven measels vaccine deaths. any article which makes this claim based solely on vaers is effectively unsubstantiated without actual medical record or professional opinion to back it up. vaccines have caused so few deaths that the risk is more inconsequential than getting in a car and driving to the shops.

Feel free you go on youtube and look at all the videos parents have posted of their now autistic children pre and post vaccination .

The change is Shocking .

the pattern I have noticed through testimony is that after a vaccination the child develops a fever then a rash associated with diarrhea lasting weeks .

during my research i have watched countless videos of parents talking about the change in their children. the thing is, if you took out the vaccination reference, they would still be telling the same story about the onset of autism.

fever, rash, and diarrhea are accepted side effects of vaccinations, as are tiredness, redness and swelling at the site of injection, muscle aches etc. none of these are serious with proper medical support and none of these can trigger the onset of autism.

then the regression sets in .

My question is WHY are so many parents noticing regression and signs of Autism right after receiving vaccination ?

It's a common pattern that has prompted research ... Does this not make you wonder ?

this is why parents notice the onset of austism around the same time as receiving vaccinations: autism is often first identified in toddlers from age 18 months to 30 months. mmr is administered just before the peak age of onset of autism symptoms. this timing leads some parents to mistakenly assume a causal relationship. but, again, correlation does not imply causation.

it has prompted a lot of research, claims like this are taken very seriously. however, all of this research finds absolutely no evidence of a link between vaccination and austism. it does make me wonder, why do people still believe there is a link?

originally posted by: Kapusta
Try sourcing research outside the US , Research that is not directed and funded by corporations trying to protect their interest

if you read a few of my previous posts you will see i have referenced several european and one australian study..

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Unfortunately this isn't about science it's about belief and belief can be irrational. All science associated with pro vaccination is dismissed and replaced with anecdotes : "I know someone who....".

You are preaching to the converted my friend and totally dismissed by those who you wish to educate with facts.

.....time to duck.....

pretty much sums it up. like the climate change debate, opinion trumps evidence and legitimate research for those whose beliefs contradict the scientific consensus. the burden of proof is on these people, and yet they continue to present opinion as if it was fact.

I'm pro-choice, pro-freedom.

Whatever my opinion would be on vaccines, people have the right to have access to vaccine and have the right to refuse. Anything else is facism, period.

putting children at risk of serious, lethal disease for the sake of a mistaken belief is morally negligent and harmful. any government that cares about its people will advocate vaccination. it has always been possible to be exempted on medical grounds, and in some states religious or philosophical grounds. that is not facism, it is pro-freedom.

the right to refuse vaccination on the grounds of a few unsubstantiated horror stories puts far more children at risk and infringes on the rights of those who wish live in a safe, protected society.[
edit on 26-6-2015 by spygeek because: typos

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

To quote from the video that was posted above (thank you SoulSurfer!):

"If you think sticking a needle into an innocent baby's arm every 2 months to sedate them with neurotoxins, heavy metals, and just plain poison is OK, then feel free to argue the other side of that. It seems the drug companies have made a hell of a living doing so."

Fine by me. Myself? I don't like risking my kids lives. Your choice though.

Edit: Sorry mods, I failed to realize there were swear words, I hope the meaning outweighs the message and this stays up.
edit on 26-6-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The problem is that people don't see what their problems are.

YOU confuse your opinion for the truth. I clearly said I stand by my OPINION, I know that I don't know everything.

Get off your high horses, you don't know better than anyone.

My high horse? I don't know better?

Your opinion is wrong and you can't handle it. It happens. People are very reluctant to change and even more reluctant to admit the possibility that they may be wrong in their beliefs.

So the decades of research and hundreds of millions of case studies along with all the statistics to back it up and you still say that the positives outweigh the negative?

My opinion is based on facts. Facts which are readily available anywhere you would like me to point you. My opinion is based on science. Not a feeling. Not my outlook on the reasons.

The only reason I'm on my "high horse" is to try to reach the top of the pile of mountain of data that proves you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just an FYI- ATS'ers are pretty informed citizens. The ladies at the salon talking about which Kardashian is sleeping with what singer AND those illegal aliens bringing in the Ebola, now those surely aren't the informed citizens you are talking about! I often bring up discussions on this subject with women I see in business, and I can tell you, they are mostly NOT informed, although they do have an opinion. Usually you can trace their opinion back to FOX or CNN.

You trying to downplay people's real-life stories as, "anyone can find a story to fit their agenda" is the real nonsense!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

Just an FYI- ATS'ers are pretty informed citizens. The ladies at the salon talking about which Kardashian is sleeping with what singer AND those illegal aliens bringing in the Ebola, now those surely aren't the informed citizens you are talking about! I often bring up discussions on this subject with women I see in business, and I can tell you, they are mostly NOT informed, although they do have an opinion. Usually you can trace their opinion back to FOX or CNN.

You trying to downplay people's real-life stories as, "anyone can find a story to fit their agenda" is the real nonsense!

Sure some of them are. Some of them are also those ladies at the salon.

How is my calling out personal stories passed off as claims of science "real nonsense"? lol best claim ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join