It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Listen superman, we get how vaccines work. We get that giving a little bit of the disease creates an immune response. It's not a foreign or confusing concept to us. We also get that vaccines are full of lots of ingredients, and we are certainly not privy to the make-up of these vaccines, (which wouldn't matter if we were at this point anyway, since we have no choice but to take it). That vial was created by scientists that work for one of the richest and most powerful industries in the world. That industry is the richest in the world for a reason. They make money pushing drugs, bottom line.

Please stop insulting our intelligence with your overplayed tune of "scientific facts" in this regard. We can dig up lots of "facts" to counter yours.

I'm so tired of living in a game of Fear Factor. More people die from measles vaccine than the measles nowadays. AND many recent victims had the vaccine.

Pharma laughing all the way to the bank. Can't even sue them! But just call me ignorant.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Not all scientist and Dr's agree that vaccines don't cause autism. Have you in your "research" ever read counter evidence ?

So here we have overwhelming proof , Children are being harmed after getting vaccinations , Normal children who show no signs of regression , have sudden onset of regression RIGHT AFTER TAKING THE VACCINE . Is this normal ? Why can't you seem to grasp that ? So if it's not the VACCINES what is it ? a trip to the Dr's causing it ?

These people are not making this Stuff up . .. How do you explain the regression right after the vaccines ?

I have just learned that my aunt ( lucky her because she took the right steps ) has a documented case of vaccines injury to her child .

So if your going to sit their and tell me that vaccines are not harmful to a developing child's brain , I am going to sit their and tell you your blowing smoke .

It is fact that vaccine after taking them cause side effects like fever ,diarrhea, rash . these things could lead to more serious ailments especially in a developing child .

if you didn't read what i posted from my aunt ,here it is again.

Jared has a documented case of vaccine injury. Every time he had a vaccination he would run a high fever and many times would end up in the hospital. When he was 2 he had 5 immunizations at once because he was behind on them because he had been sick often when he was due for vaccines. So within an hour of the vaccines his fever went up to 105.5 and we went immediatly to the emergency room. He was a normally developing baby who was ahead of all milestones and after this round of vaccines he lost all eye contact and language at 28 months. They determined that the fever was caused by the vaccines because of his medical records. This happens with many more people they you realize it is just hard to prove, But many people have reactions to vaccines. And there are many documented side effects. That being said they are safe for most people but nothing is safe for all people. People need to be educated about the dangers and make informed decisions. I am not Anti Vaccine but I am for cautious immunization, especially for children with sensitive immune systems. Just to note, babies who have a lot of illnesses, like ear infections and respiratory issues and those that end up taking antibiotics are most susceptible to complications from vaccinations.

so Ill ask you like I asked the other poster , What is causing the regression in children right after taking vaccines?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is a study showing a significant correlation between vaccines and infant deaths. Some of the statistically proven facts discussed are:

* The United States spends more per capita on healthcare than any other country yet 33 nations have better infant mortality rates.

* Some infant deaths attributed to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) are vaccine-related, due to over-vaccination.

* Progress on reducing infant deaths should include monitoring immunization schedules and official causes of death.

* Infant mortality rates will remain high in developing nations that cannot provide clean water, proper nutrition, improved sanitation, and better access to health care.

STATISTICALLY SIGNFICANT CORRELATIONS BETWEEN VACCINES AND INFANT DEATHS
edit on 26-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

Here is a study showing a significant correlation between vaccines and infant deaths. Some of the statistically proven facts discussed are:

* The United States spends more per capita on healthcare than any other country yet 33 nations have better infant mortality rates.

* Some infant deaths attributed to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) are vaccine-related, due to over-vaccination.

* Progress on reducing infant deaths should include monitoring immunization schedules and official causes of death.

* Infant mortality rates will remain high in developing nations that cannot provide clean water, proper nutrition, improved sanitation, and better access to health care.

So using your own link, I went and checked the newest data.
Slovenia is at 4.25 in your link (2009)
Slovenia is at 4.04 in 2014

Why did I choose Slovenia?

Slovenia has one of the world’s most aggressive and comprehensive vaccination programs. Its program is mandatory for nine designated diseases. Within the first three months of life, infants must be vaccinated for tuberculosis, tetanus, polio, pertussis, and Haemophilus influenza type B. Within 18 months, vaccines are required for measles, mumps and rubella, and finally, before a child starts school, the child must be vaccinated for hepatitis B.

Link

So according to your own link, vaccines are saving lives. If they were responsible for deaths, as insinuated in your post, the number would have increased, would it not?

Also, not sure if this was you or just wherever you copied it from but this:

Some infant deaths attributed to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) are vaccine-related, due to over-vaccination.

..had a question mark after and the words, "ilicits an important inquiry: are..." it in the study that you linked to. The study does not conclusively say anything other than they appears to be a correlation and further research is needed.

I have not taken the time to actually read all the different research papers that the study took from to make their point, but, if you are claiming this to be true, where does it say it? Please link to the proper research paper and page number.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Listen superman, we get how vaccines work. We get that giving a little bit of the disease creates an immune response. It's not a foreign or confusing concept to us.

Some people have made it very clear that this isn't the case.

We also get that vaccines are full of lots of ingredients, and we are certainly not privy to the make-up of these vaccines, (which wouldn't matter if we were at this point anyway, since we have no choice but to take it). That vial was created by scientists that work for one of the richest and most powerful industries in the world. That industry is the richest in the world for a reason. They make money pushing drugs, bottom line.

Exactly! Now you're getting it! What company in the world wants to kill all its customers!?

Please stop insulting our intelligence with your overplayed tune of "scientific facts" in this regard. We can dig up lots of "facts" to counter yours.

Overplayed? How are scientific facts overplayed? Just because they don't jive with your outdated beliefs doesn't make them not true. I have been waiting for ANY "facts". (are you sure you know how to use quotations?)

I'm so tired of living in a game of Fear Factor. More people die from measles vaccine than the measles nowadays. AND many recent victims had the vaccine.

Source please. Your claim, I am allowed to ask for your proof to this ridiculous claim.

Pharma laughing all the way to the bank. Can't even sue them! But just call me ignorant.

I just might.

edit on 26-6-2015 by superman2012 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Not all scientist and Dr's agree that vaccines don't cause autism. Have you in your "research" ever read counter evidence ?

i have read plenty of counter claims. none have been supported by actual evidence though. i have never found or been shown a study by a medical professional that supports the claim that vaccines cause autism that hasn't been discredited.

So here we have overwhelming proof , Children are being harmed after getting vaccinations , Normal children who show no signs of regression , have sudden onset of regression RIGHT AFTER TAKING THE VACCINE . Is this normal ? Why can't you seem to grasp that ? So if it's not the VACCINES what is it ? a trip to the Dr's causing it ?

These people are not making this Stuff up . .. How do you explain the regression right after the vaccines ?

i told you why it happens. vaccines are administered right before the peak age of autism onset. statistically, it is inevitable that many children with autism will be diagnosed with the disease around the time of vaccinations. it is a correlation, but not a causation.

I have just learned that my aunt ( lucky her because she took the right steps ) has a documented case of vaccines injury to her child .

that is good. vaccine injury is rare but when it legitimately happens you need this documentation.

So if your going to sit their and tell me that vaccines are not harmful to a developing child's brain , I am going to sit their and tell you your blowing smoke .

not quite, i'm am going to sit here and tell you that vaccination has a statistically minuscule chance of damaging a child's brain.

It is fact that vaccine after taking them cause side effects like fever ,diarrhea, rash . these things could lead to more serious ailments especially in a developing child .

they could, but the occurrence of more serious ailments is so very very few amoung the millions who are vaccinated every year as to be statistically negligable in comparison to the number of lives saves saved by vaccinations.

if you didn't read what i posted from my aunt ,here it is again.

Jared has a documented case of vaccine injury. Every time he had a vaccination he would run a high fever and many times would end up in the hospital. When he was 2 he had 5 immunizations at once because he was behind on them because he had been sick often when he was due for vaccines. So within an hour of the vaccines his fever went up to 105.5 and we went immediatly to the emergency room. He was a normally developing baby who was ahead of all milestones and after this round of vaccines he lost all eye contact and language at 28 months. They determined that the fever was caused by the vaccines because of his medical records. This happens with many more people they you realize it is just hard to prove, But many people have reactions to vaccines. And there are many documented side effects. That being said they are safe for most people but nothing is safe for all people. People need to be educated about the dangers and make informed decisions. I am not Anti Vaccine but I am for cautious immunization, especially for children with sensitive immune systems. Just to note, babies who have a lot of illnesses, like ear infections and respiratory issues and those that end up taking antibiotics are most susceptible to complications from vaccinations.

i completely agree that prior to vaccination, you should discuss the risks with your doctor. that is common sense. you will be exempted from them if your doctor believes there is a genuine risk based on the child's medical history. i am sorry to hear about your aunt's experience, it is very unfortunate. as you say though, people do need to be educated about vaccinations including the fact that there are possible side effects, and including the fact that they do not cause autism.

so Ill ask you like I asked the other poster , What is causing the regression in children right after taking vaccines?

so i'll repeat myself a fourth time, the peak age of the onset of autism coincides with the time vaccinations are administered. autism is causing the regression, not the vaccine. if the child was left unvaccinated, they would still develop autism at around the same time. there is no evidence of a link. only an observable correlation of timing.

i feel i have presented sufficent evidence to support the fact that autism is not caused or triggered by vaccinations. there really is nothing left for me to say on the subject. i would welcome any kind of peer reviewed paper or scientific study which refutes this claim, so if anyone has one, besides the 1998 lancet study which has been discredited, please share.

i am sorry for any offense i may have caused toward parents out there who believe their child's vaccinations have caused the condition. it simply is not a fact, i sympathise with your plight but i cannot condone the spreading of misinformation on such a serious subject.
edit on 26-6-2015 by spygeek because: formatting

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So you Admit vaccinations can be harmful... That's a step.

What boggles my mind is that your sitting here telling me that the child had Autism prior to vaccination and it just decides to just manifest days after the child gets the vax ? Right ok .... because this seems to be the case with parents who are making the claim that their child regressed right after getting vaccinated .

from my own personal experience I have a friend who's nephew showed signs of Autism from a very very young age .

Not from an age where he was previously active in talking communicating like a normal child then poof one day he's Autistic

no from very early on the child would not make eye contact , would not respond , just completely locked in.

In cases like my Aunt , the child was a Normal developing child fully functional , , then according to you his autism just decided to TURN ON , right after he got vax . "because that's the time Autism sets in " .

Hogwash...

Their is Autism and then their is vax induced autism .

It's Obvious we are not going to fall on common ground here , So lets agree to disagree .

And about them studies did the parents of the children being studied just decide to go "hey try and give my child Autism "

how exactly did they conclude the " no connection to VAX". ?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why does anyone still live in California.... Comes a time great weather and views can't make up for the level of stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

i've never denied that vaccinations can manifest side effects. as i have said before, vaccine injury is rare, serious vaccine injury is extremely rare. there is no evidence to support a claim otherwise.

What boggles my mind is that your sitting here telling me that the child had Autism prior to vaccination and it just decides to just manifest days after the child gets the vax ? Right ok .... because this seems to be the case with parents who are making the claim that their child regressed right after getting vaccinated .

what boggles my mind is that people believe autism manifesting days after a vaccination means the vaccination caused it. correlation does not imply causation, there are numerous studies that have proven there is no link, and none that proven there is a link. as i have repeatedly pointed out, it is a statistical inevitability that children will be diagnosed with autism after recieving vaccinations because the peak age of autism onset coincides with the age of vaccinations. there is no evidence that vaccination increases the risk of autism nor is there a greater rate of autism in vaccinated children vs. unvaccinated.

from my own personal experience I have a friend who's nephew showed signs of Autism from a very very young age .

Not from an age where he was previously active in talking communicating like a normal child then poof one day he's Autistic

no from very early on the child would not make eye contact , would not respond , just completely locked in.

In cases like my Aunt , the child was a Normal developing child fully functional , , then according to you his autism just decided to TURN ON , right after he got vax . "because that's the time Autism sets in " .

not all cases of autism are the same. it doesn't "turn on" either. the onset of autism is most likely to occur around the same age as vaccinations, but not always. it can be sudden or gradual, and fall anywhere on the spectrum. the vax has nothing to do with the onset of autism. again and again i am saying, correlation does not imply causation. this point is simply being ignored along with actual scientific findings, which is why i am leaving the thread until someone can provide actual evidence of a link.

Hogwash...

It's Obvious we are not going to fall on common ground here , So lets agree to disagree .

there is no such thing as vax induced autism. austism is a genetic disease. there is nothing in a vaccine that can induce autism, and no amount of claiming there is because it happened to manifest after vaccination can prove that.

And about them studies did the parents of the children being studied just decide to go "hey try and give my child Autism "

of course not. they took a sample of vaccinated and unvaccinated children, both with and without autism, and made comparisons. they studied samples of children before, during, and after vaccination. they studied alleged links between vaccine ingredients and autism. they used control groups, studied the immune system's response to vaccination, they even looked at the genetics of the children to see if there was a gene that would react to the vaccination.

the parents of the children just decided to go, "hey, this medical research will benefit humanity as a whole and settle numerous disputes about the saftey of vaccines, let's do our bit help".

i suggest you read the studies for the best possible understanding of them.

Safety of Vaccines Used for routine Immunization of US Children: A Systematic Review
Pediatrics, Maglione et al. (July 1, 2014)

Measles Vaccination and Antibody Response in Autism Spectrum
Archives of Disease in Childhood, Gillian Baird, F.R.C.Paed. (February 2008)

Pervasiv e Developmental Disorders in Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Prevalence and Links With Immunizations
Pediatrics, Eric Fombonne, MD (Volume 118, Number 1, July 2006)

MMR Vaccination and Pervasive Developmental Disorders: A Case-Control Study
The Lancet, Liam Smeeth, MRCGP (September 11, 2004)

Association of Autistic Spectrum Disorder and the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine
Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, Kumanan Wilson, MD, MSc, FRCP (July 2003)

Neurologic Disorders After Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination
Pediatrics, Annamari Makela, MD (Volume 110, Number 5, November 2002)

No Evidence for a New Variant of Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Induced Autism
Pediatrics, Eric Fombonne, FRCPsych (Volume 108, Number 4, October 2001)

i mean no disrespect, but if you are not going to research all the information before drawing a conclusion, your conclusion will be flawed.
edit on 26-6-2015 by spygeek because: formatting

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I know someone who just lost her 2 month old baby just 3 days ago -- one day after being vaccinated.

In Canada they give 2 month old babies 8 vaccines, then more at 6 months and 9 months. Her baby stopped breathing less than 24 hours after receiving the vaccines.

Young mothers please, please beware. It's common sense not to inject your infant full of toxins like mercury and formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, monosodium L-glutamate (MSG), potassium chloride, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate dibasic... the list goes on and on! There is no excuse for accepting this, no one can claim ignorance any longer, the information is readily available to anyone who cares to look.

INFORMED CHOICE

You quote that it's "common sense not to inject your infant full of "toxins".."
Then you post a link about "informed choice".

My suggestion would be that by saying this you obviously have not been informed properly.
Or rather you have let your belief prevent you from listening.

To the OP, the mandate allows children who have a documented medical reason not to be vaccinated.

To all of the others, you are still have to give consent for your child to be vaccinated.
They can not force you to do it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
a reply to: superman2012

Listen superman, we get how vaccines work. We get that giving a little bit of the disease creates an immune response. It's not a foreign or confusing concept to us. We also get that vaccines are full of lots of ingredients, and we are certainly not privy to the make-up of these vaccines, (which wouldn't matter if we were at this point anyway, since we have no choice but to take it). That vial was created by scientists that work for one of the richest and most powerful industries in the world. That industry is the richest in the world for a reason. They make money pushing drugs, bottom line.

Please don't insult my intelligence with throwaway comments like the one I've highlighted.
Especially one like that which requires facts to prove it.
I would very much like you to post this evidence otherwise I'll have to think you're making it up or regurgitating the "Fear Factor" from anti-vax sites.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: irishhaf
Why does anyone still live in California.... Comes a time great weather and views can't make up for the level of stupid.

I know, 30 elected members voted against it (even though the ones who had kids ALL had had them vaccinated...)!
That makes me sad.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Now I KNOW that you won't read this as it picks apart your study to the very bones then throws it in the rubbish bin.
But if you truly want to understand more then you will.

It's your choice...
scienceblogs.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It is unconstitutional to force anyone to take a vaccination. And before you say.....Well they can always learn at home........We all pay taxes for and have an equal right to public education. You can not take away that right by taking away another right......Follow the logic.

The push back from the public on this will epic I think. Parents who question the propaganda and flat out lies will speak out in mass I believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hogwash...

With (or without) respect, it's always a friend or relative.

However, if your aunt believes that the vax caused her son's autism then I would suggest that any attempt to persuade her otherwise, even from a medico-scientific standpoint would not work.
However the overwhelming science says there's no connection.
Over and over and over again.

Could it be that your aunt was more sensitised to her son after the vax and then noticed issues which had already been present which she had previously dismissed?

I always think that it would be interesting to know what people blamed it on prior to the fabricated vax/autism connection.

edit on 27/6/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: Kapusta

It is unconstitutional to force anyone to take a vaccination. And before you say.....Well they can always learn at home........We all pay taxes for and have an equal right to public education. You can not take away that right by taking away another right......Follow the logic.

The push back from the public on this will epic I think. Parents who question the propaganda and flat out lies will speak out in mass I believe.

No-ones rights are being removed and no-ones being forced to do anything.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
2011 Measles outbreak:

Conclusion: started by twice inoculated individual.
cid.oxfordjournals.org...

There is so much room for debate here. Science does not talk about the fact that we are keeping these diseases alive, or that they can mutate to wild versions, or that the vaccinated are contagious for days and weeks after. Or that the general percentage required for herd response is met and yet there are still break outs.

READ THIS!!!
Scientists sue Merck for fraud, Mislabeling, false certification:
www.vaccinationcouncil.org...

So here are 2 brave scientists that spoke out against fraud in the certification of mumps and were threatened with being thrown in jail, and also reminded of the giant bonuses they'd receive if they remained silent. You don't see this on the news!!!!

I can imagine this is not the first such action on the part of big pharma.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What exactly does this have to do with your earlier claim, highlighted above?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
2011 Measles outbreak:

Conclusion: started by twice inoculated individual.
cid.oxfordjournals.org...

There is so much room for debate here. Science does not talk about the fact that we are keeping these diseases alive, or that they can mutate to wild versions, or that the vaccinated are contagious for days and weeks after. Or that the general percentage required for herd response is met and yet there are still break outs.

READ THIS!!!
Scientists sue Merck for fraud, Mislabeling, false certification:
www.vaccinationcouncil.org...

So here are 2 brave scientists that spoke out against fraud in the certification of mumps and were threatened with being thrown in jail, and also reminded of the giant bonuses they'd receive if they remained silent. You don't see this on the news!!!!

I can imagine this is not the first such action on the part of big pharma.

There's no room for debate in your first link.
It's there in black and white (ish),
All it shows is that the vaccine was refractory so essentially they were unvaccinated ( "a naive individual") i.e. the vaccine didn't work so they weren't immune.
It actually strengthens the case for more vaccination so individuals in whom the vaccine doesn't "take" are protected.

And your second link is a court case, which hasn't gone further than preliminary hearings yet you're proclaiming it as truth.

How dishonest can you lot get?
You really will stop at nothing won't you?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
What exactly does this have to do with your earlier claim, highlighted above?

They never argue any further as they can't.
They just present more "evidence".

Gish-gallop I think it's called.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join