It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

California's Assembly on Thursday approved a hotly contested bill requiring that nearly all public schoolchildren be vaccinated, clearing one of its last major legislative obstacles before the measure heads to the desk of Gov. Jerry Brown.

It would give California one of the nation's strictest vaccine laws by striking the state's personal belief exemption. Only children with serious health issues would be allowed to opt out of mandatory vaccine schedules. Unvaccinated children would need to be homeschooled. If the bill becomes law, California would join Mississippi and West Virginia as the only states with such strict requirements.

This was brought to my attention by my Aunt who posted it on FB . The following is her Stance on this and I must say she is right on par with how I feel about this .

Go Auntie Linette !

If I were on the fence about Home School for Jared, this would seal the deal for me. Having a son who was injured by vaccines and now suffers the damages that they caused him for life, I would sooner gauge out my own eyes then to put another vaccine into his body. And yes, I have medical doctors who have already given me a waiver due to his injury by vaccines, but as a parent, I should be able to make an informed and educated decision as to what is best for my child. Not some Government Bureaucrat who knows nothing about my child's medical history. If the Governor signs this into law, Californians can kiss their parental rights goodbye as this will be just one of many in a long line of rights that they will happily assume for you and it will indeed clear the way for any objections on lessor issues. I mean if they can FORCE you to put a substance in your child's body against your will, what can't they force on you?

Link

your Thoughts

Kap ?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Go Aunt Linette!

This line of thinking IE.. forced vaccination is beyond the pale. Free country my arse.

Your aunt and cousin are prime examples of the truth behind vaccines.

Frankly non vaxxed are more at risk BECAUSE of the viral shedding of everyone else in school receiving vaccinations.

this country has been taken over by international business interests.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

My thoughts... Outright terrified. Your aunt said some very wise words and it's just wrong to force vaccination in my opinion. Yes my son is up to date but I think he's supposed to get one more before sixth grade and that scares me... Because we live in Mississippi .. He is up to date because I seriously didn't know what I know now back then. I fear this is the beginning of more of our rights as parents taken away.. That's really scary and makes my heart literally hurt.
Much peace to you
-nat

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow, I really never believed the United States would turn into such a fascist state where individual liberties were trounced on for the benefit of corporations. I guess we could see it coming, but I still have a hard time believing a draconian bill like this could pass...even in the People's Republic of California.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sieg Heil

All Hail the Government.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This would probably force me to move out of state as a current CA resident who's planning on having a child within the next few years.

I can understand a handful of mandatory vaccinations, but point blank taking the choice out of the hands of parents and turning it over to government, where they can enforce and and all vaccinations when there's well known danger, could be the last straw for me. Whether you differ on the danger or not, every parent has the right to decide what does or does not go into their child's body.

My wife's family is European and her mother has worked over there in health care for three decades. She's well aware of the dangers associated with vaccination. And really, there's no good reason to give our Big Pharma industry the benefit of doubt, especially when it comes to your child's safety.

The next step btw will be taking the choice away from us. Any and every employer will be able to force whatever vaccinations they wish on you and I.
edit on 25-6-2015 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Add this together with the new super powers big pharma will have with the TPP.

And some still think the politicians look out for the citizens.

Yeah, your vote makes a difference.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Im starting to feel that the tree of liberty is in need of a very good watering...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Go Aunt Linette!

This line of thinking IE.. forced vaccination is beyond the pale. Free country my arse.

Your aunt and cousin are prime examples of the truth behind vaccines.

Frankly non vaxxed are more at risk BECAUSE of the viral shedding of everyone else in school receiving vaccinations.

this country has been taken over by international business interests.

Looks like I'll be moving.

I'll vaccinate...when I feel the kids are ready. ONE at a time, no 'cocktail' shots....people are seriously becoming so ignorant, despite 'higher education' being more prevalent.

New Idiocracy movie in the making - in real time.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't like it, but neither do I think this means it's necessarily bad. Maybe it's actually good? On the other hand, I have an innate distrust of big business or big pharama or big government or anything big. I love science, but again, I even distrust that, despite all of the mass amounts of research backing it. Science, more than anything else, has my trust!

In this instance, they're prohibiting choice. Doesn't mean they'll up and take away every other choice we have. Things don't always become a slippery slope to oblivion. But I do understand the general feeling that once someone takes something away from you, it painfully reminds you they can possibly do it again. I'm also reminded it's hard to lose our rights, but once they're lost it's even harder to get them back. I guess you just adapt?
edit on 25-6-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Support informed consent.

Keep track of your babies when they are in the hospital. Never let them out of your sight. The medical Nazis will inject them even if you have declined. There have been a number of cases of this.

CA SB277 is really a clear boost for Pharma revenue.

Pharma donations to CA politicians in 2014.

The sponsor of the bill got the most money. He's selling your flesh for a measly $100k donation. At least that's the part that was declared.

Merck made $362M on MMR2 in 2014.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When a country goes to war do they put all their eggs in one basket? NO THEY DO NOT because one mistake could cost them the war.
By making vaccination mandatory they are putting all the eggs in one basket, and then what happens a few years down the line when they discover that vaccine technology wasn't fully understood, and now THE WHOLE DAMNED COUNTRY IS GONNA DIE!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I don't like it, but neither do I think this means it's necessarily bad. Maybe it's actually good? On the other hand, I have an innate distrust of big business or big pharama or big government or anything big. I love science, but again, I even distrust that, despite all of the mass amounts of research backing it. Science, more than anything else, has my trust!

In this instance, they're prohibiting choice. Doesn't mean they'll up and take away every other choice we have. Things don't always become a slippery slope to oblivion. But I do understand the general feeling that once someone takes something away from you, it painfully reminds you they can possibly do it again. I'm also reminded it's hard to lose our rights, but once they're lost it's even harder to get them back. I guess you just adapt?

Science is not a religion. It is an ideal. Humans are not ideal but they try. Corporations are amoral profit machines. They only do one thing well.

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

Jeanne Lenzer. British Medical Journal, June 7, 2012 (BMJ 2012:344:e3989).

Lenzer refers to a report by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices: "It calculated that in 2011 prescription drugs were associated with two to four million people in the US experiencing 'serious, disabling, or fatal injuries, including 128,000 deaths.'"

The report called this "one of the most significant perils to humans resulting from human activity."

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
When a country goes to war do they put all their eggs in one basket? NO THEY DO NOT because one mistake could cost them the war.
By making vaccination mandatory they are putting all the eggs in one basket, and then what happens a few years down the line when they discover that vaccine technology wasn't fully understood, and now THE WHOLE DAMNED COUNTRY IS GONNA DIE!

LOL. 100k die from legal prescribed pharmaceuticals every year in the US alone. 1M/decade. In some circles, that would be considered a holocaust. For Dr's, it's considered winning.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We've got Obamacare, TPP, Freedom Act. . . . . face it my little darlings, the government knows better than you.

We all elected these people into office by either actively voting for them, or by not getting off our collective dead asses and fighting them.

For those of you who embrace government, you've got your wish.

Embrace the madness.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

LOL. 100k die from legal prescribed pharmaceuticals every year in the US alone. 1M/decade. In some circles, that would be considered a holocaust. For Dr's, it's considered winning.

Yep, it was mentioned on bbc radio a few weeks back that in (think it was 2014) 106k died from prescribed drugs in the US.
In just ten years more than a million people will have been killed by prescribed drugs. A MILLION!!!

ETA: Just realised you said that already

edit on 25-6-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know someone who just lost her 2 month old baby just 3 days ago -- one day after being vaccinated.

In Canada they give 2 month old babies 8 vaccines, then more at 6 months and 9 months. Her baby stopped breathing less than 24 hours after receiving the vaccines.

Young mothers please, please beware. It's common sense not to inject your infant full of toxins like mercury and formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, monosodium L-glutamate (MSG), potassium chloride, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate dibasic... the list goes on and on! There is no excuse for accepting this, no one can claim ignorance any longer, the information is readily available to anyone who cares to look.

INFORMED CHOICE

edit on 25-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

That is so sad , Prior to me fully delving into the whole Vaccine conspiracy. I had read something about the problem is when the give children a mix of vaccines all at once . That stuck in my head and when it came time to get my son Vaccinated they tried giving him 5 shots in one sitting . I refused and the Dr. looked at me like I was stupid ... same with my daughter .

the Dr's are not experts on the vaccines only the people who create them are . ..... maybe

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My thoughts?
Finally! It's about damn time!

No one can bring peanut butter to school, but they can send their unvaccinated kid? Makes sense.

I wonder if there is proof that someone has been hurt by vaccinations? If so, does it happen so often that it outweighs the benefits?

Proof being the solid word here.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Congratulations to you for standing up and defending your children!

The American population has been completely brainwashed into believing everything conventional medicine claims.

I hope more people take the conscious action you took to protect your children.

To superman 2012: you "proof" people are ridiculous. The evidence is overwhelming. Death itself isn't proof enough for you I'm sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join