It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lol are you kidding me? How about a vaccine liability fund? Does that prove anything to your uninformed person? The USA has one did you know that? Do you personally have any kids?

reply to: superman2012

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Dont fret, old supers likes his chemicals, just ask him about fluoride.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: Kapusta
My thoughts?
Finally! It's about damn time!

No one can bring peanut butter to school, but they can send their unvaccinated kid? Makes sense.

I wonder if there is proof that someone has been hurt by vaccinations? If so, does it happen so often that it outweighs the benefits?

Proof being the solid word here.

i have had a hard time during my research finding any real evidence in support of vaccine injury or death, outside the very very very rare case.. a recent study of vaers data shows that less than 3% of adverse reaction reports from vaccines are actually found to be related to the vaccine. further, when the data of these verified vaccine reactions were analyzed, the majority of them were of a minor nature such as a low grade fever or soreness at the site of injection. when you do the real numbers, the risk of serious vaccine injury is orders of magnitude less than 1%.

actually, most of the vaccine injuries commonly discussed by vaccine critics had absolutely no connection to immunisations other than coincidental timing with the administration of the vaccine. for example, i read about parents who believed that pneumonia, a middle ear infection, a cough or cold, eczema, asthma, autism, epilepsy, and other unrelated conditions were “vaccine injuries” simply because their child had one of these things happen or diagnosed around the same time as their jabs. one woman was convinced that a flu shot gave her endometriosis. this is impossible. correlation does not imply causation.

then there were some genetic conditions, such as epilepsy or autism, which tend to pop up early in a child’s development and may coincide with vaccination. but these things occur in children with or without vaccinations.

in fact, when you review the evidence, the rates of major events of concern, namely guillain-barre syndrome, autoimmune disorders, transverse myelitis, and death, were all exceedingly rare, and not above what one would expect to occur in the normal unvaccinated population.

sometimes vaccine critics will use vaccine court injuries as evidence of harm. but law courts do not determine causation – medical science does. if you take a look at the numbers of vaccine reactions, the rate of compensation of vaccine injuries in the american vaccine court means that 99.99999999% of americans are vaccinated without issue.
edit on 25-6-2015 by spygeek because: typos

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
They better hope the mandatory vaccinations don't make Californians excessively thirsty.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
When the zombie apocalypse starts, we'll be able to trace it back to 2 words.

Mandatory Vaccines.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

That is dead wrong... you know why?

drug companies marketing vaccines have a major influence on what gets published and is said about vaccines in medical journals. It is no wonder that there are almost no studies published in the medical literature that call into question vaccine safety.

VACCINE STUDIES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF BIG PHARMA

Many vaccines still contain thimerosal (49.6% ethylmercury by weight.) While mercury is a highly toxic element second only to radioactive plutonium, when combined with other ingredients, specifically aluminum and formaldehyde, the synergistic effects increase 10,000-fold.

Don't believe the lies people - do your own research. Protect your children.
edit on 25-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: added info

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well since youre in michigan i invite you to our homestead in ohio during the hard stages...we grow literally tons of food.
reply to: beezzer

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Well since youre in michigan i invite you to our homestead in ohio during the hard stages...we grow literally tons of food.
reply to: beezzer

I'm in Oregon, actually. But we home-school our son.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

That is dead wrong... you know why?

drug companies marketing vaccines have a major influence on what gets published and is said about vaccines in medical journals. It is no wonder that there are almost no studies published in the medical literature that call into question vaccine safety.

VACCINE STUDIES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF BIG PHARMA

Don't believe the lies people - do your own research. Protect your children.

I appreciate the link, was an interesting read, thanks.

It does not discredit anything I have mentioned though, not proven it "dead wrong".. I did not reference a single medical journal, or study in to immunisations.. I did mention one independant study into the reporting of vaccince injury which found less than 3% of reports were actually related to vaccines..

I also referenced the fact that by the amount of compensation cases settled vs immunisations performed, nearly 100% of those immunized in america have no issues..

Vaccine injury is rare, serious vaccine injury is extremely rare. There is no evidence to support a claim otherwise..

Pharmaceutical companies may have some influence over the results or content of studies performed on their vaccines, but they have no control over the reality of vaccine injury statistics.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You're most welcome.

And here is another link that shows how statistical information on vaccines are manipulated by big pharma.

How Pharmaceutical Companies Hide the Dangers of Vaccines from Parents

Vaccine horror stories are everywhere these days: Stories of young girls fainting in the doctor offices after receiving the HPV vaccines. Stories of mothers taking a healthy child for a round of shots to their pediatrician returning home with a severely sick or dead child. Stories of children receiving the chicken pox vaccine and experiencing severe cases of chicken pox months later. A 1:50 rate of autism in the United States, increasing autoimmune disorders, seizures, allergies and many other illnesses and disorders. Despite all this, your pediatrician, health officials, governments and pharmaceutical companies proclaim that vaccines are very safe. Did you ever wonder how they arrive at such faulty conclusions?

edit on 25-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette
I appreciate the second link a lot less.. It's a propaganda site with very little substance and no fact based evidence to support it's claims.. also comes with this disclaimer:

"The information contained within the VacTruth.com website is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. By using the information presented on this website, you agree to take FULL responsibility for yourself."

So they tell you to ignore your doctors' advice and information regarding vaccines and trust the beliefs and advice in the articles while at the same time saying that the site is all not medical advice, not suitable replacement for a doctor, and just the opinion of some people on the internet. This site is simply not based on fact.

The "horror stories" are just that, stories. Unless they can backed up with actual medical information or analysis they have about as much authenticity as a horror story about the boogeyman.

The facts I raised in my first post still stand and I am still awaiting evidence to the contrary.
edit on 25-6-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Lol are you kidding me? How about a vaccine liability fund? Does that prove anything to your uninformed person? The USA has one did you know that? Do you personally have any kids?

reply to: superman2012

I personally have three kids. All vaccinated and shots are kept up to date. Even the ones recommended when we leave the country. I also allow them to drink fluoridated water, eat GMOs, and do whatever else it is that people on the internet are scared of these days that will not put them in harms way.

Vaccine liability fund? Sounds like a case of a country being over litigious to me. Cheaper to just settle when something happens to happen when they get a vaccine rather then spending the time and money dragging it out in court.

Yes VoidHawk, I have no problem with made up boogeyman meant to scare the uneducated masses. Internet memes and scary charts with no science behind it will only get you so far bud.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek

originally posted by: superman2012
My thoughts?
Finally! It's about damn time!

No one can bring peanut butter to school, but they can send their unvaccinated kid? Makes sense.

I wonder if there is proof that someone has been hurt by vaccinations? If so, does it happen so often that it outweighs the benefits?

Proof being the solid word here.

i have had a hard time during my research finding any real evidence in support of vaccine injury or death, outside the very very very rare case.. a recent study of vaers data shows that less than 3% of adverse reaction reports from vaccines are actually found to be related to the vaccine. further, when the data of these verified vaccine reactions were analyzed, the majority of them were of a minor nature such as a low grade fever or soreness at the site of injection. when you do the real numbers, the risk of serious vaccine injury is orders of magnitude less than 1%.

actually, most of the vaccine injuries commonly discussed by vaccine critics had absolutely no connection to immunisations other than coincidental timing with the administration of the vaccine. for example, i read about parents who believed that pneumonia, a middle ear infection, a cough or cold, eczema, asthma, autism, epilepsy, and other unrelated conditions were “vaccine injuries” simply because their child had one of these things happen or diagnosed around the same time as their jabs. one woman was convinced that a flu shot gave her endometriosis. this is impossible. correlation does not imply causation.

then there were some genetic conditions, such as epilepsy or autism, which tend to pop up early in a child’s development and may coincide with vaccination. but these things occur in children with or without vaccinations.

in fact, when you review the evidence, the rates of major events of concern, namely guillain-barre syndrome, autoimmune disorders, transverse myelitis, and death, were all exceedingly rare, and not above what one would expect to occur in the normal unvaccinated population.

sometimes vaccine critics will use vaccine court injuries as evidence of harm. but law courts do not determine causation – medical science does. if you take a look at the numbers of vaccine reactions, the rate of compensation of vaccine injuries in the american vaccine court means that 99.99999999% of americans are vaccinated without issue.

Yes. This.
I don't believe anyone on this site has actually ever cited a proven case. It's always, a friends kid, a guy I know, my aunts cousins twins daughters friend...etc. When asked where this was or for a name, it is usually ignored or "they don't want me to know where they live". As if I care where they live. I just want evidence that isn't anecdotal....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Congratulations to you for standing up and defending your children!

The American population has been completely brainwashed into believing everything conventional medicine claims.

I hope more people take the conscious action you took to protect your children.

To superman 2012: you "proof" people are ridiculous. The evidence is overwhelming. Death itself isn't proof enough for you I'm sure.

Us "proof" people are just looking for evidence that isn't anecdotal, nor from a website that makes its money peddling fear to the uneducated, fearful masses.
If we don't demand proof, how do we get proof? That is one of the most laughable things I have seen written on ATS...and I read a thread where a person didn't know what the moon was.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Evidence? Here's evidence from a law enforcement officer in Australia.

If this was about anything but vaccines, his testimony would be iron-clad in any court of law.

POLICE OFFICER BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES

edit on 25-6-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Evidence? Here's evidence from a law enforcement officer in Australia.

If this was about anything but vaccines, his testimony would be iron-clad in any court of law.

POLICE OFFICER BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES

Sergeant Savage has given me a copy of a signed statement, which has been countersigned by JP N. Newbury (Qualified Number 10175) of the Gympie Magistrates Court office, stating his belief that vaccines are the cause of many cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). He believes innocent parents are also being blamed and are being falsely charged with manslaughter when babies die.

From your link.

Sounds completely, 100% legit. If that isn't sound proof, I don't know what is. Yet ANOTHER anecdotal evidence and because he is a police officer (which makes him super knowledgeable about medicine as that is part of their training) I should give it more credence than any other ANECDOTAL evidence submitted by the fearful....
/sarcasm

If you read his affidavit, or Statutory Declartion, you would see that the mother was also giving her child MORE medication than was prescribed....but that would have nothing to do with it, would it?

Perhaps instead of proof (as the meaning seems beyond your grasp) I should ask for any SOUND SCIENCE that shows your stance? Most, if not all, autism groups say there is NO LINK TO AUTISM THROUGH VACCINES, but the fearful don't read their own sites! Now the goalposts have been moved again and it causes death! With nothing to show but anecdotal evidence. Am I saying that there aren't some that die as a reaction? No. I'm saying you have a better chance of being eaten by a shark than dying from vaccines.

Edit: His "evidence" would not be ironclad anywhere about anything. It is his BELIEF. When is the last time a police officer was allowed to testify based on a belief!?!?!?
edit on 25-6-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In case you still insist on using anecdotal evidence, here is a good place to read and then find the associated MEDICAL/SCIENTIFIC papers using google.
Link

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wanted to give a quick update , after reading all the nay Sayers claim their is no hard evidence of a connection between Vaccine's and Autism and other orders .I deiced to reach out to my Aunt linette and ask her about what exactly happen .

Unfortunately she is away right now so i reached out to her sister my Aunt Judith and this is what she had to say .

Kapusta

do you have any info on the connection between jarreds condition and the vaccines he took ?

Aunt Judith

Not personally except we have video somewhere of him the week prior to the vaccines then Auntie Linette has his medical records which should include the fever. The change was like a light switch turning off. It was so awful.

Scary , I am currently waiting upon a reply from my Aunt linette . This is proof enough for me , I know my family and I know how honest they are I have no reason to believe they would lie about something like this . My cousin is Autistic now and I will be sure to ask her what shots he took and how many .

kap

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cool! She knows better than just about every Autism group and the science behind it. Must be a smart woman!

It is human nature to look for something to blame when something goes wrong. Sometimes it is just a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wow, I really never believed the United States would turn into such a fascist state where individual liberties were trounced on for the benefit of corporations. I guess we could see it coming, but I still have a hard time believing a draconian bill like this could pass...even in the People's Republic of California.

That's why the anti terrorist laws were passed, if you protest, your now targeted. Extreme corporatism has hijacked democracy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join