It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
youtube.com...

It is those that continue to talk about the shooters themselves that are gloryifying the incident.

Yes this is a race related attack. But by consistently referring to it as such whether white black Asian or Hispanic you will forever glorify these people as hero because they are attention seekers and not the cold blooded killers they are.

When you bring race into any discussion like this YOU make it a race related issue. If it was a Muslim with no extremist connections and no intent other than to kill , then they are a killer not a terrorist , so ops Muslim reference is inane.

Even using a thread title with the implement of KKK is making is more racial then it needs to be. I thought piers Morgan might have wrote this thread.

edit on 20-6-2015 by koven because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by koven because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by koven because: Editing spelling using a phone

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
The evidence is evolving.

It now appears the Charleston shooter was not a hard core racist predisposed to committing violent hate crimes, and didn't exhibit any obvious signs of psychopathy although often times well hidden.

A pattern is emerging that justifies a closer examination of the MK-ULTRA mind control theory.

source: www.infowars.com...

This dude was a hard core racist he might as well have been posing in a KKK uniform, instead here is the racist with a gun and a Confederate flag, which is just as bad as posing in KKK robes if you think about it.

There is a real race problem in the US and I think its time the racists waving confederate flags and collecting weapons for thier race war need to be delt with and seperated from the rest of the sane.
It amazes me that some people can be so racist in this day and age, and our society is so tolerant of hate groups like the KKK. The Confederate flag needs to be banned period. I think the government needs to protect its people from people who would endanger thier fellow citizens with racist ideology, and various forms of violence, social media and e-mails need to be looked through for racist key words. Terrorists and radical racists of the KKK and those who join hate groups which wave the confederate flag need to be arrested, and a threat level should be assigned to various racists. In other words if your waving around a confederate flag and calling for war you need to be rounded up and put in prison. I think being a racist makes someone an enemy of the people, and should be considered armed and dangerous, or ticking time bombs.

A war within America may happen between the racist extreamists vs everyone else sane, may god help us all, because there are alot of racists with guns. We may need to call in the National Guard/Air Force/Marines/Army and a few drone strikes to put these racist clowns down for good.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
This dude was a hard core racist he might as well have been posing in a KKK uniform, instead here is the racist with a gun and a Confederate flag, which is just as bad as posing in KKK robes if you think about it.

There is a real race problem in the US and I think its time the racists waving confederate flags and collecting weapons for thier race war need to be delt with and seperated from the rest of the sane.

It may be hard to believe for those outside of the South but the Confederate flag is generally held as a symbol of southern pride, history, and heritage. I have family and friends in the south that fly the rebel flags are not racists, and I know of other races that enjoy the rebel spirit the confederate flag represents and proudly fly it as well. Maybe it is time they tone it down a bit since most PC yanks can't handle it, but if a piece of clothe offends you, I think your attention needs to be focused somewhere more productive, such as the real hate and violence going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
Maybe you should move to china or north korea, sounds like you would be happier there.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

It may be hard to believe for those outside of the South but the Confederate flag is generally held as a symbol of southern pride, history, and heritage. I have family and friends in the south that fly the rebel flags are not racists, and I know of other races that enjoy the rebel spirit the confederate flag represents and proudly fly it as well. Maybe it is time they tone it down a bit since most PC yanks can't handle it, but if a piece of clothe offends you, I think your attention needs to be focused somewhere more productive, such as the real hate and violence going on.

So you know people waving a confederate flag that claim to not be racist. . . Um ok?

Thats like putting on KKK robes and saying your not racist.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Maybe you should move to china or north korea, sounds like you would be happier there.

Maybe you should not violate the T&C of ATS with personal attacks.

I suggest you discuss the topic and not posters.

America has freedom of speech seems like your suggesting I shouldnt be allowed to voice my opinion that racists need to be in prison.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

We're beginning to see contradicting evidence.

This raises some conspicuous red flags.

In an age of sophisticated computer-generated imagery, there's a good chance your photo is bogus.

In terms of a character witness, I don't believe the shooter's roommate is providing false testimony.

edit on 20-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

We're beginning to see contradicting evidence.

This raises some conspicuous red flags.

In an age of sophisticated computer-generated imagery, there's a possibility your photo is a fake.

In terms of a character witness, I don't believe the shooter's roommate is providing false testimony.

I think the picture may be real its a headline picture for a yahoo news story, anyways we can all believe whatever we want.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How many times must this be said, there are racist in every race and country. People need to stop blaming an entire race because of the actions of a small percentage of people.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I suggest that you move to a country that already has draconian type laws like the ones you call for. Not a personal attack at all there.

You talk about freedom of speech, while calling for freedom of speech you don't like to be cracked down on. That is kinda cute.
edit on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:02:57 -0700 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You want actions? Watch the videos of all the blacks & whites coming together against racism.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

“ Service. Honor. Pride.”
Black Confederate Veterans

source: www.scv357.org...

edit on 20-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes the killer's(in short and being up to t&c) actions were about race.

Just wish people from other countries wouldn't perpetuate that the whole of the US is a racist KKK nation. Which it is NOT.
edit on 20-6-2015 by dreamingawake because: 's

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

So you know people waving a confederate flag that claim to not be racist. . . Um ok?

You should visit the south sometime. The amount of confederate flags on cars, houses, businesses, lining fences, etc. would probably have you shaking in your boots lol. Some of my family had a confederate flag on their house, and had many black friends that visited often. On the 4th of July weekend that year her black friends and I enjoyed some wine on the front porch, right under the ol' confederate flag...one of my best memories from my visit to the south!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
A white man, who dresses in apartheid-era political flags, goes to a historical Black Church in the U.S. He stays there an hour, then shoots and kills nine black people. One of them is a State Senator. As he does so, he shouts racial slurs, blaming the Church-goers for plaguing the country and "raping [white peoples'] women". This is the story of the Charleston shooting on Wednesday night.

To my mind, there is absolutely no doubt that this attack was racially motivated. There is also no doubt that it was aimed at terrorising the black community in the U.S. Furthermore, deliberately killing a Senator, and supporting apartheid regimes, implicates a solid political intent.

Yet, major news outlets and an endless thread of comment forums, including this one, are ravaged with denial. "Let's wait for the facts" (you have them), "stop making everything about race" (it is about race), "stop getting people outraged about racism" (racism is something to be outraged about), and "it's not terrorism" (it is) seem to somehow be justifiable reactions.

You see, this is why America cannot resolve its issues of racism. America does not admit that these issues exist. And how can you ever resolve something that, in your mind, does not even exist

I believe more so now is the addressing the issue of racism-see the country prior to Obama as president and how many, even Liberals and Progressives stated that race did not exist. Now day in and day out we hear about it as a major topic.

However, due to agenda it seems things are being swayed for paid for interests and some even encouraged instead of getting to the bottom of this divide.

If a black man kills/hurts somebody, his enviroment, race, and upbringing is blame, he's laballed a thug and that there is a deep, routed problem in society that breeds these type of people. On MSNBC a reporter asked a group of African American activists what the black community could do to prevent events like this happening! Seemingly rejecting the obvious underlying racism that exists and to ask such an insensitive question to a community who only several hours earlier suffered a viciously violent terrorist attack is unbelievable

Had this church shooter been a Muslim man, there would have wide spread media outrage at Islam (the religion) and at the global Muslim community. The religion would have been called supporters of terrorism and would have been asked to apologise for, (or condemn) his evil crime.

If a white man kills somebody, hes lablled a loner, mentally ill and forgot to take his medicine. His religion is never brought into it and he would never be labelled a terroist, hough he has probably been heavily influenced by right wing media and militia.

That is correct.

Let's look at the updates form his friend saying he never spoke as if he was racist to a love interest of him dating an African American instead of him. Also, his upbringing seems to have been very unstable.

Looks like a combination of factors where he decided to act upon it racially. Some news pointed to he maybe wanted to target a mall and that it's not originally racially motivated. However, that may have been racial as well due to the area's demographics or who he picked to open fire on.

White right wing militias is one of the greatest threats to public safety. In post 9/11 white American culture has become increasingly pathological but they will not look at what is radicalizing white men to commit such acts of domestic terrorism and mass shootings. Fox News and other right wing media encourage it. Which is why 'America' is often referred to as 'AmerKKKa.'

Militias are not all racist. Some might be right wing leaning but are often diverse in membership.
edit on 20-6-2015 by dreamingawake because: corrected

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You should visit the south sometime. The amount of confederate flags on cars, houses, businesses, lining fences, etc. would probably have you shaking in your boots lol. Some of my family had a confederate flag on their house, and had many black friends that visited often. On the 4th of July weekend that year her black friends and I enjoyed some wine on the front porch, right under the ol' confederate flag...one of my best memories from my visit to the south!

I agree with what you're saying first hand experience growing up in the South. It's more of a cultural aspect of history, at least there. Elsewhere in the country you are meant with a bit of disdain.

Looks like there's a big media and political push right now to fully deem the flag as a racist one. Sounds familiar with another symbol? Wonder if they will rally to change the Saint Andrews cross on Southern state flags too.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
It's funny. I was part of a tea party group in NY, before the news gave us coverage or acknowledged our existance. Mixed race, all we really had in common was being sick of taxation without representation, hence the name tea party. Wasn't until RT and al jazeera(spelling?) covered a few rallies before even local news started covering it.

The militia group I was a part of, whites were the minority. More of us natives than anyone else, hispanics came second, whites next, and we even had a couple black guys. But yea, tea party and militias are right wing racist organizations, and always have been according to them lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I suggest that you move to a country that already has draconian type laws like the ones you call for. Not a personal attack at all there.

You talk about freedom of speech, while calling for freedom of speech you don't like to be cracked down on. That is kinda cute.

I am saying we need to stomp out ignorant hate speech in all its forms.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There's been pretty concentrated race-race-race coverage on the TV networks lately, while other important stories and issues receive scant coverage. This mass-killing WAS racist, but the wall-to-wall reporting of white-black incidents contributed to focusing this disturbed individual on race. It's unhealthy to play upon peoples prejudices and anger, but that's what I see on TV. Push peoples buttons, get them to pick a side, facts don't even matter any more. It was a BLACK cop that beat that guy in Baltimore, but hey, the ratings are good, go find a few rioters that aren't with the peaceful crowds of paid protesters. Oh, yeah, the bull# piles up so fast. And now, they finely succeeded in making one single white fool snap. Yay, more shows, more ratings! A bunch of vultures!
a reply to: Wookiep

edit on 20-6-2015 by Parthin96 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am saying that your speech is ignorant hate speech.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join