It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
Ah so everyone that don't follow the script, that isn't a racist white guy must be an ignorant uncle tom, or be suffering from some stocholm syndrome. Must be nice to be able to lump people into such neat and tidy categories. That's not left wing cult racism in action though right?

No its not at all its just my opinoin which last time I checked i am entitled to.

I am not saying they are Uncle Toms or any such nonsense.

What I am saying is it doesnt change what it means for the rest of us Americans, the confederate flag and KKK robes only symbolise racism for the majority. It can mean whatever the individual wants but that doesnt change what it means to the masses. To the masses it means racism. People can say they are not a racist and brandish the Confederate flag of KKK robes if they want but the masses will just see them as racists reguardless.

Someone can say the color black is white to them but the masses will just say its black, because its what we believe in our collective counsiousness. Doesnt matter what the individuals may do its what the masses think of it that really sets the tone. The needs and thoughts of the few do not outweigh the needs and thoughts of the many.

So is that how we need to define freedom of speech? The needs and the thoughts of the many?

I would define freedom as god realized period.
How we define it will be decided over time, and will change as our collective counsiousness changes. All things seem to be in a constant state of change however there may be something in all things which remains the same as well which is far beyond any concepts of racism but may be a true expression of infinate freedom. I think our society and civilization is moving towards that greater and higher counsiousness, but in the mean time a few racist hurdels remain before we reach any progressive checkpoints of non duality.

That's a non answer. Freedom is freedom. Do you define freedom as being only able to do or say what the majority wants you to?

LOL no its not I clearly stated:

But that's not a definition and there is no god. In your version of freedom, would you have the speech of the minority held to the will of the majority.

No in my version of freedom we are all as god or a singularity of being, the many in the one and the one in the many, there is no difference. My version of freedom is likened to the BIG BANG, or a dream where we are a counsious creator, taking part of the creation, as a part of ourselves. Like I said before I think our civilization will eventually get there, and perhaps part of all of us is already there, it may be the soul of all things or the counsiousness in all things. Reguardless its all things and some would call it god, others atoms.

Anyways I think its just a matter of time. . . .

And back on earth...?

We are stumbling through our mundane lives talking about racism and how it may or may not end LOL.

But you are for doing something now, obviously, and not just waiting to transcend.

Good point but our society /civilization could go up or down likened to the rise and fall of a wave, I would hope we are ascending but only time will tell. As for myself I rise and fall with quite a bit of consistency and in my own opinion fall far from the mark of where I would like to be in existance, sorta kinda in a way. Anyways the final goal remains the same, and its a long journey, but reguardless of the distance any journey taken begins with a single step. Some days I may move foward others take steps back, however I still have but one final destination which I am kinda looking foward to.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
Ah so everyone that don't follow the script, that isn't a racist white guy must be an ignorant uncle tom, or be suffering from some stocholm syndrome. Must be nice to be able to lump people into such neat and tidy categories. That's not left wing cult racism in action though right?

No its not at all its just my opinoin which last time I checked i am entitled to.

I am not saying they are Uncle Toms or any such nonsense.

What I am saying is it doesnt change what it means for the rest of us Americans, the confederate flag and KKK robes only symbolise racism for the majority. It can mean whatever the individual wants but that doesnt change what it means to the masses. To the masses it means racism. People can say they are not a racist and brandish the Confederate flag of KKK robes if they want but the masses will just see them as racists reguardless.

Someone can say the color black is white to them but the masses will just say its black, because its what we believe in our collective counsiousness. Doesnt matter what the individuals may do its what the masses think of it that really sets the tone. The needs and thoughts of the few do not outweigh the needs and thoughts of the many.

So is that how we need to define freedom of speech? The needs and the thoughts of the many?

How we define it will be decided over time, and will change as our collective counsiousness changes. All things seem to be in a constant state of change however there may be something in all things which remains the same as well which is far beyond any concepts of racism but may be a true expression of infinate freedom. I think our society and civilization is moving towards that greater and higher counsiousness, but in the mean time a few racist hurdels remain before we reach any progressive checkpoints of non duality.

That's a non answer. Freedom is freedom. Do you define freedom as being only able to do or say what the majority wants you to?

LOL no its not I clearly stated:

But that's not a definition and there is no god. In your version of freedom, would you have the speech of the minority held to the will of the majority.

No in my version of freedom we are all as god or a singularity of being, the many in the one and the one in the many, there is no difference. My version of freedom is likened to the BIG BANG, or a dream where we are a counsious creator, taking part of the creation, as a part of ourselves. Like I said before I think our civilization will eventually get there, and perhaps part of all of us is already there, it may be the soul of all things or the counsiousness in all things. Reguardless its all things and some would call it god, others atoms.

Anyways I think its just a matter of time. . . .

And back on earth...?

We are stumbling through our mundane lives talking about racism and how it may or may not end LOL.

But you are for doing something now, obviously, and not just waiting to transcend.

Good point but our society /civilization could go up or down likened to the rise and fall of a wave, I would hope we are ascending but only time will tell. As for myself I rise and fall with quite a bit of consistency and in my own opinion fall far from the mark of where I would like to be in existance, sorta kinda in a way. Anyways the final goal remains the same, and its a long journey, but reguardless of the distance any journey taken begins with a single step. Some days I may move foward others take steps back, however I still have but one final destination which I am kinda looking foward to.

ANd that transcendent process includes "stomping out" speech you don't like? How is that a transcendent act?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Freedom of speech is a crucial part of being human and I - as you are I'm sure - love the fortune of being born in a place and time where it is real.

That being said with the freedom of speech comes the duty of listening. If someone's only concern in life is to speak out an opinion without listening to speech of others chances are no one will care about their opinion because it is isolated in the sense it does not welcome other views, it is arrogant in the sense that it does not so much contribute to the community but fulfills an individual desire, and it is pointless and worthless because no one person is the key to wisdom. Freedom of speech does not end with us - we are responsible for other's speech and listening to them and trying to understand their experience in life. Which is by the way the sole purpose of communication and speech.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
In case this wasn't posted already, Dylann Roof's blog, shedding some light on his motivations and how it's not so much his education than the way media and the general public talk about hate crimes. When you have hundreds and thousands of websites claiming that "blacks are the real racists" this is what you get:

Notice the capitalization of "Whites" and lowercase "negroes". But surely this isn't about racism...

I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and in all the other Western European countries. Again I found myself in disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot, and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do, since we are all immigrants. But Europe is the homeland of White people, and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say today that I am completely racially aware.

Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.
Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. The other reason is the Jewish agitation of the black race.

[...]

lastrhodesian.com...

edit on 22-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Edit posted in wrong topic...Yes, I'm THAT clever.
edit on 20pMon, 22 Jun 2015 03:08:20 -050020152015-06-22T03:08:20-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by sprocketuk because: Didn't belong here

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I agree with you Wookiep,

It is all a "divide and conquer" mentality. The PTB and their media puppets love this garbage. If we all keep falling for it and baiting each other with phony, "us and them" nonsense we are screwed. We all need to take a step back and embrace our uniqueness and work together to put this guy and others like him away and make sure they never breed or get out of jail.

We are only hurting ourselves by keeping alive the myth and lie of all of us being different. These times and challenges are game changers, and we need to support each other and our neighbors and friends and stick together, not fall for the "us and them" crap. What this young sick individual did is heinous and he will be punished, but broad-brush painting entire swaths of society because of his evil act is just as nuts and dangerous.

I lived through the riots of the 60's and lived in the DC area after the protesters and the cops wrecked the place, it was awful and frightening. You do not want to go down that road again. If any of you do I won't be going with you. I'll turn my back and walk away as far and as fast as I can. I am not a child anymore and I can do something about it this time. I won't feed this kind of division and hatred here in the forums or in the world. We have a choice and I choose civil communication, patience and tolerance. Rant finished!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
In case this wasn't posted already, Dylann Roof's blog, shedding some light on his motivations and how it's not so much his education than the way media and the general public talk about hate crimes. When you have hundreds and thousands of websites claiming that "blacks are the real racists" this is what you get:

I see your point JUhrman, but I don't believe this is a good road to go down. It leads to the same logic being used when a black person kills white people (already happened) or when a person begins gunning down feminists (already happened). 'You see what happens when people express their opinion' is what that can become.

The concept of information being dangerous or deadly is the cornerstone of totalitarian and fascist regimes. The real question we should be asking is why doesn't anyone respond to the warning signs? Elliot Rodger, Roof, or Colin Ferguson ... they all had one thing in common. Everyone saw their warning signs whether it was ranting overheard by neighbors in the night, blog posts, comments about shooting up universities, or youtube videos containing suicidal ranting ... why didn't we do anything?

Seems to me when people see a troubled soul they walk the other way most of the time. Me included!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join