It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I'll just leave this here:

Murders and manslaughter 2014 : white-3,799(45%) / African American or black: 4,379(52%)

I guess it's only a story when it stirs up #

It's a ore interesting statistic when you break down the number of each race by %. Many more whites in America yet more killings among blacks.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't think Roof is a Christian.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

This whole situation has turned into a total I TOLD YOU SO BS. Yes, racism exists (even though thats a stupid overused word) but its not exclusive to white people. The whole situation is used as a talking point to divide us and push gun control agendas.

Gun Control is not the issue, culture is the issue. We have all become so self adsorbed that these types of incidents don't faze me any longer, its only a matter of time.

Hell video gamers send SWAT teams to peoples houses cause they lose a match are we really surprised someone shot up a black church?

OUR SOCIETY IS ALL CRAZY.

UK included OPer
edit on 19-6-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

With all due respect, to begin composing an exaggerated racism and/or terrorism meme at a national level, based on the actions of a single psychopath, is to attempt the construction of a massive foreboding mountain out of a miserable mole-hill.

edit on 20-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
One word.

Psychotropics

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
lol this thread is ridiculous. Of course it was racist. The guy was obviously a psychopath. Racism may have been the impetus, but it was obviously not the root cause for the action. No one does this type of act solely based on racism without having deep psychological issues. Still, blacks commit a massive amount of crime in this country by percentage. You're more likely to be attacked and robbed by a black than by a white, even though blacks make up only 12% of the population. It doesn't faze me, but stating "white militia types are the biggest threat" is not only a gross mischaracterization, it's actually laughably outlandish and false.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ridiculous thread.

Why no comment about the fact that in almost every single case in the U.S. when one of these mass shootings takes place, the shooter is on SSRIs? If you want to know the real reason why mass shootings are taking place, this is the "inconvenient truth" the media won't cover. Does the OP want to cut some slack for the pharmaceutical companies?

Also, why no comment about the fact that In just the last 35 years in the U.S., 324,000 blacks were killed by other blacks? Why isn't the media focusing on the incredibly high levels of black-on-black crime?

The homicidal killing of white people is 90 times more prevalent in the black community than the homicidal killing of black people in the white community. No comments on that?

Valid questions that need answers.

edit on 20-6-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
One word.

Psychotropics

" Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common and It’s NOT Weapons. "

Source: www.lewrockwell.com...

edit on 20-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As with all my threads, I posted knowing it would cause a strong debate, and it has. I want to aploagise for stereotyping, generalising and putting every Ameican under the guise of AmeriKKKa. The title was made to piss you off and attract you o my thread and contribute, which you have so what ever thd input, thank you.

The only message I really wanted to convery was that terrorism, as a label is largely associated with one group. A hate crime, is an act of terrorism and I think we have gathered that, that isn't disputable. Their inciting terror whether it has any political motivation, the acioms have those ramifications.

We the people, don't get to decide who the terrorist are--no matter what side of the left or right political mud pit we're caught up in. The media categorise the law brakers of our society and world, wich they clearly dictate by race, religion and class.

I also think that the way certain media outlets convey the news of these mass killers, adds nothing to the story. Infact It gives the person an anti-hero mystique. They focus on the amoumt of killings, the background of the person and so forth.

Anyhow, i think we have gathered that the solution isnt sat debating about whose right and whose wrong. That will only divide us more. The only way to change anything is to accept that racism is alive on both sides of the spectrum, it had got this bad due to what we have been watching and listening to and its time to stop either side of the media from brainwashing us.

We can't just ignore the issue, we need to tackle the manipulation, put things in place in our communities, write to your MP's and institutions and ask them to introduce the teaching as how media, government, religion, and even academia, can indoctrinate & manipulating the masses beause it is causing these killings, gangs, terroist and hate.
edit on 20-6-2015 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
As with all my threads, I posted knowing it would cause a strong debate, and it has. I want to aploagise for stereotyping, generalising and putting every Ameican under the guise of AmeriKKKa. The title was made to piss you off and attract you o my thread and contribute, which you have so what ever thd input, thank you.

The only message I really wanted to convery was that terrorism, as a label is largely associated with one group. A hate crime, is an act of terrorism and I think we have gathered that, that isn't disputable. Their inciting terror whether it has any political motivation, the acioms have those ramifications.

We the people, don't get to decide who the terrorist are--no matter what side of the left or right political mud pit we're caught up in. The media categorise the law brakers of our society and world, wich they clearly dictate by race, religion and class.

I also think that the way certain media outlets convey the news of these mass killers, adds nothing to the story. Infact It gives the person an anti-hero mystique. They focus on the amoumt of killings, the background of the person and so forth.

Anyhow, i think we have gathered that the solution isnt sat debating about whose right and whose wrong. That will only divide us more. The only way to change anything is to accept that racism is alive on both sides of the spectrum, it had got this bad due to what we have been watching and listening to and its time to stop either side of the media from brainwashing us.

We can't just ignore the issue, we need to tackle the manipulation, put things in place in our communities, write to your MP's and institutions and ask them to introduce the teaching as how media, government, religion, and even academia, can indoctrinate & manipulating the masses beause it is causing these killings, gangs, terroist and hate.

Yep. I'm not going to do it, because honestly the world is #ed. It is what it is. Thinking that writing a thread, even one that incites a fierce debate, will cause change is commendable, but it solves nothing. It isn't a fatalist point of view to understand the world has evolved, as has society and culture. I was around a majority of black people tonight, danced with some, and had a great time. Whatever racism existed on both ends was quelled by music and drinks. Most people just want to live their lives and do their best to make it and be happy. That's it. All other circumstances are mostly bull# and apply to the fringe. As a matter of fact as long as we keep portraying the rambunctious, media driven, black youths, along with the isolated, disenfranchised white youths, as systemic the more it develops and inculcates itself to our society. Peace and rainbows my friends. Don't worry so much, even in the face of tragedy.

If there is a heaven then the innocents who were taken are surely chilling, hanging with Bob Marley, or maybe they have connected in with him in a singularity (who knows?), but either way i guarantee they do not want more violence shed on their behalf. Peace is the only way forward if we aren't to destroy ourselves inside and out. Continuing to point fingers ever direction, which I'm constantly guilty of, is not.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I must have missed where the shooter was a member of a militia.
When was the last time you heard of a militia member killing anyone?
The guy was a racist pos, everyone knows that.
He didn't have to belong to a militia or the KKK to do what he did.

Eta: I'm really proud of our youngest who is working on his Masters in Charleston - he's going to the memorial service they are going to hold at the A.M.E. church.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

originally posted by: exsanguination45
One word.

Psychotropics

" Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common and It’s NOT Weapons. "

Source: www.lewrockwell.com...

---Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
---Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
---Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
---Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
---Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
---Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
---Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
---A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
---Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
---A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
---Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
---TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
---Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
---James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
---Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
---Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California
---Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
---Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
---Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
---Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
---Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
---Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
---Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
---Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
---Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)
---Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
(Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
---Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
---Matthew Miller was 13when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
---Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
---Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
---A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
---Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
---Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
---Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
---Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
---Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
---Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.

Hoy sh#t...not sure which pisses me off more

Doctors prescribing these drugs to young kids
Or the fact that the parents consent to it

THIS is where a large problem lies that no one talks about
Damn drugs messing with a kids mental state of mind
There is clearly a pattern here if people would look and pay attention to it

Thanks for sharing this!!

edit on 20-6-2015 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

If a white man kills somebody, hes lablled a loner, mentally ill and forgot to take his medicine. His religion is never brought into it and he would never be labelled a terroist, hough he has probably been heavily influenced by right wing media and militia.

White right wing militias is one of the greatest threats to public safety. In post 9/11 white American culture has become increasingly pathological but they will not look at what is radicalizing white men to commit such acts of domestic terrorism and mass shootings. Fox News and other right wing media encourage it. Which is why 'America' is often referred to as 'AmerKKKa.'

You just sat here and blasted folks for warring about waiting for more facts......and then turn around and suggest this guy was connected with a "white militia" without demonstrating any facts.

The truth is militia associated violence is way down on the list with inner city black gangs taking to stops here.

And then you want to call it America of KKK based on one nut bar. This is the sort of thing a bigot and a political stooge does.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I don't think Roof is a Christian.

No one wants to talk about that. Its like a giant pink elephant in the room but still. If this guy had went into an Islamic center it would have been all about religion then.

Besides.....if they started talking about the christian thing then they might have to explain their almost total silence about christians being murdered in the Mid East.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Logarock because: .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I will talk about it. So what is your representative's plan that has not already been done for decades for all the murdered people in the ME?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
America's full of racists. Black people can say Black Power, it isn't racist. I say white power, I'm racist ... which is weird, because I'm not racist at all, I just want my white brothers to stand up against an oppressive government. We are far past the age of racism, and most of the younger generation wouldn't even know what the word meant if media and morons with agendas would STOP pouring gas on the fire.

Ferguson, all I heard was black this black that ... what I should've heard was "police this police that."

All of this is so ridiculous. My wife (she went to school with him and he was a scumbag then, too) and I know a police officer that just recently murdered a drunk man (white) simply for pointing at him, AND HE GOT OFF SCOTT-FREE. And the only reason you didn't hear about this is because the victim was white.

It's cute, it's adorable. I live in a mostly white area, and you know what I see every day? WHITE kids bumping "rap" and wearing their pants real low. For a mostly black-hating country, Rap popularity sure is quite a phenomenon.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

originally posted by: avgguy
I'll just leave this here:

Murders and manslaughter 2014 : white-3,799(45%) / African American or black: 4,379(52%)

I guess it's only a story when it stirs up #

It's a ore interesting statistic when you break down the number of each race by %. Many more whites in America yet more killings among blacks.

"Whites"- 73% of expected rate based on population /African American 433% of expected based on population

That's the point. The media doesn't like to address numbers like these because they don't bump ratings, but we'll be hearing about this psychopath for the next 3 months.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Ddrneville
Two words : gun control
And to all the pro gun guys, let's talk in about 10 years from now as to what you are allowed to own in regards to guns in the US.
Maybe a .22 six shooter

Well geez, the lack of guns certainly helped those nine dead folks.

Maybe if one of them had a gun, a permit, and the proper training to use it, the situation could have resulted in less deaths!

Remember, when you need help now, the police are two minutes away, when they arrive, they might shoot your dog or your family...on accident.

And nevermind that the Church in this incident was a well known gun control supporter. Making it a "Gun Free Zone"

Yet again, we see how criminals pay no attention to that rule. Had someone in that Church been armed and trained, he would have been taken out and the death toll would be strikingly lower, and include one very important person. The shooter.

But now, we get to watch the media circus of his trial and conviction. I'm willing to bet he plea bargains for life in prison, when he should have been dropped on the spot.

He didn't go shoot up a Police station, that's for sure. He made sure there would be no one there to stop him.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

He was there for an hour studying the bible before he brought out the guns and shot 9 people multiple times in seconds. I don't think even Wyatt Earp would be ready for that scenario.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Another narcissistic Brit who thinks they are superior to us lowly Americans.

Give me a break.

We kicked your little monarchy out because we do not need nor want your stupidity.

This shooter is a psycho. He supported Apartheid, which, in case you forgot was yet another product of British rule.

Living in such a huge glass house, you should be more careful about throwing stones.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join