It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I don't call him a kid to take anything away, just that he was young.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Roof was arraigned at the courthouse in Shelby, N.C. yesterday:

www.ibtimes.com...
The suspected gunman... was remanded to a local jail Thursday night after he waived his extradition rights following his arrest and arraignment in Shelby, North Carolina earlier in the day.

Normally this is done publicly, and the suspect enters a plea. I have however seen no photos, video, or written report on his judicial proceeding. How did he plead? Was he provided a lawyer? What is his/her name?

Also this:

"Dylann Storm Roof was formally charged with just one count of murder"

Just one count? Maybe their evidence isn't so cut and dried as we are made to think.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
That gives me more reason to believe he had a handler (he was put up to it, brainwashed)

Who would that be and for what purpose? It's not to grab guns...that's just not gonna happen!

Purpose? To start an all out race war, if you are a proponent of the NWO agenda. But realistically this kid had mental problems mired in deep-rooted racial bigotry, obviously.

"There are two ways in which people claim that this would serve the purposes of the global elite and their attempt to create a ‘new world order’. The first is the classic British Imperial strategy of ‘divide and conquer’ – the more people are divided against each other the less likely it is that they will unite to rise up against those in power. This does not require any significant level of violence (actual race war), it just needs ordinary people to see each other as the problem, rather than seeing those in power as the problem. The second is that a fully fledged race war would provide the best possible excuse to increase government power and intrusion into our lives."
worldnewscurator.com...

LMAO!!!!

RACE WAR?!?! What is this the 1900's lmao lmao lmao!!!

We are all so mixed in America that is just hilarious!!! Literally the funniest thing I have heard in a week.... Thank you.

You get your news from Christian conspiracy sites so I guess it's no suprise your brainwashed, but come on... Exactly who's side will all the mixed race people be on? What about all the inter racial couple? Asians? Hispanics? Lmao again!

There are 2 things both political leanings hint at that neither want to do, because it would be a disaster.

1: end food stamps/ welfare= you would have riots in a week. Not race riots the vast majority of welfare recipients are white.

2: come into houses and take all the guns- exact same riots.

It's all just propaganda to play to the worst of each base.

Hey Jackwagon, if you read my whole post, I myself don't believe there'll be a race war. I was responding to a reply for a purpose other than a gun grab that could be behind the incident. I said REALISTICALLY the event was due to the perps mental problems and bigotry. And I don't get my news from Christian conspiracy websites. Please work on your comprehension before you start bashing people, Skippy. And if you don't think there's an NWO and their agenda for control is to divide people, you're more ignorant than you appear to be.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Did you read the entire article? Because literally right after your quote is "additional charges are expected to be filed."

They don't have to charge him with everything all at once. They DO have to charge him within a set time frame so that they can hold him.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Dylann Storm Roof was formally charged with just one count of murder, but additional charges were expected to be filed.

The whole quote helps.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Dylann Storm Roof was formally charged with just one count of murder, but additional charges were expected to be filed.

The whole quote helps.

It does but you know that isn't the way people work who want to see a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
MSNBC IS getting ready to do a live shot of the hearing. Should be bringing Roof in in a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Two observations.

This guy did profess and show his hate for Black people only targeting black people. I'd call that a hate Crime. As would any rational person.

Secondly, I find it interesting that he's a "...Quiet boy next door type..." Seemingly, we're being groomed not to hate him, but to like him or identify with him in some way. Where as Michael Brown, who didn't kill anyone was villified in the press..maybe rightly...but I find it troubling that Michael Brown is the thug here and this killer is...the quiet lonely boy next door that maybe said a few racist things in his past.

Wish I could find the meme also of how they arrest this guy for 9 murders...nice and cordial, gently putting the handcuffs on and then choking out the guy in new york for selling illegal cigarettes. Troubling.
edit on 19-6-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Roof is being held at the Sheriff Al Cannon Detention Center North Charleston, South Carolina.

twitter.com...
Sheriff Cannon speaks with Live 5 News Raphael James about the Emanuel Church shooting.

Guess we know which side the sheriff is on. And the fact the jail is named after the serving sheriff shows the extent of the corruption in the local area.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Judge sets bond set at 1 million dollars.
ETA: First court date is Oct 23rd.
edit on 6/19/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
According to the live feed, the relatives of the dead victims are being allowed to make emotional statements regarding the shooting. What is the purpose of this? Victim impact statements usually come at the sentencing hearing, not in this bond hearing. Right now, Roof has not been convicted of anything.

ps
Bond set at 1 million dollars for one of the lessor charges, not for the murders, for which Roof will get no bond, and hence will not be released. So what is the purpose of this pointless 1 million dollar bond?
edit on 19-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They have him in a closed room via video. He just looks blank.

Family members are now speaking and it's so very sad as they have spoken that they pray he will receive Christ. This is so sad as the ones speaking are so gracious and you can hear the love of God in their voices through the tears.

Outside people are peacefully singing hymns.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Judge sets bond set at 1 million dollars.
ETA: First court date is Oct 23rd.

That's for the firearm charge not the murder charges. Court date is in October.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is likely a pressure relief valve to be honest. I'm sure the judge wants to defuse the potential situation on the street, and give the families a chance to publicly state that they want forgiveness, and to let the Lord judge him...not the street.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No mention if Roof had family there but from what I've heard, attempts to contact the parents have been unsuccessful.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Yes. The bond was likely being set as a safety net in the unlikely event the murder charges get dropped (chance of that might involve a paperwork snafu or other loophole). In that event, he still would need to put up the million bond to get out of custody.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yes. The bond was likely being set as a safety net in the unlikely event the murder charges get dropped (chance of that might involve a paperwork snafu or other loophole). In that event, he still would need to put up the million bond to get out of custody.

Good point. Who knows what will take place between now and October. No doubt a psych exam will be given and the plea could change to insanity. Not that I think it will stick, but I'm sure his defense will request it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Each charge has its own bond. The judge can't say "well this charge has no bond so you get no bond for everything."

We (my department) just got an indictment on a guy on 13 different charges and he had bonds ranging from $5,000 to half a million.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He just stood there staring with an almost "I don't give a crap" look on his face as the family members spoke.

Who the he11 walks into a bible study, attends for an hour then kills people. Who does that??????

How evil or full of hate do you have to be? I guess I could kind of understand a motive if he had a problem with one of these people personally, but as far as I know he didn't know any of them. An 89 year old woman?????
Seriously, what the he11.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How evil and full of hate?

Very.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join