It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Isn't the James Holmes case wrapping up today in court? Just in time. Back to back similar cases keeping it in the public consciousness.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And while I'm on a rant, what is all this "I have to complete my mission, I have to do this" crap he said. What friggin mission??? Does he think he's damn evil version of James Bond or something??

His "mission"???? He doesn't even have a job. I saw his signature earlier and it was printed. Looked like. 6 year old's writing. Seems his "mission" should have been to get an education and a damn job!!!!

End rant.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
At the bond hearing, did you notice the two jail guards standing behind Roof in their pseudo-military outfits? They look exactly like the gear worn by "The U.S. Corrections Special Operations Group (US C-SOG)," which, coincidentally, took part in yet another "drill" just three weeks ago at the the Al Cannon Detention Center.

www.live5news.com...
The Special Operations Group at the Al Cannon Detention Center is going through some high level training this week thanks to a government based agency.

But they are NOT government employees. They are, in fact, Blackwater-style private contractors to the prison system.

Check out their creepy website:
uscsog.com...

So is Roof, for whatever reason, being guarded by private contractors, and, if so, why?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Because South Carolina is a private prison state.....and for a variety of obvious reasons I would think. Better security for one, I mean, let's face it.....this guy is meat in Gen Pop.
edit on 19-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

All jails and prisons have a special response team under one name or another. They are the ones that do cell extractions and deal with tiers or pods that have become unruly.

They also do the handling and transportation of any inmate that is high profile, known to be violent, etc.

And those are the uniforms they typically wear. The ones that work the local lockup here wear full utilities, with trousers bloused over their boots, because they can get in and out of their gear easier and faster. Regular deputies who are not part of the SERT team wear the regular style uniform.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: maybee

In many cases, people are racist because they are at the bottom of the rung on the social ladder, so it makes them feel better to perceive someone as lesser than themselves. I believe this person falls under that category. He's a loser and he knows it, so he rationalizes by thinking, "at least I'm white, which makes me superior".

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: maybee

In many cases, people are racist because they are at the bottom of the rung on the social ladder, so it makes them feel better to perceive someone as lesser than themselves. I believe this person falls under that category. He's a loser and he knows it, so he rationalizes by thinking, "at least I'm white, which makes me superior".

I agree.

There's something not quite right with him. He's always been just a bit out of step with everyone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: maybee
He just stood there staring with an almost "I don't give a crap" look on his face as the family members spoke.

Who the he11 walks into a bible study, attends for an hour then kills people. Who does that??????

How evil or full of hate do you have to be? I guess I could kind of understand a motive if he had a problem with one of these people personally, but as far as I know he didn't know any of them. An 89 year old woman?????
Seriously, what the he11.

Don't try to rationalize the behavior of an insane person. It's impossible.

People who do these sorts of things don't have a motive, in the traditional sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
New news, he bought his gun alone, not given.

After a criminal case ( drug ( pills ) + trepassing )

USA gun law are RIDICULOUS.

NRA are killers, they profit on people killing people!

NRA are not for "Hunter" they are for conspiracy KILLERS that BLOCK and CONTROL your gouvernement!

But yeah, conspiracy that are REAL are less fun then Illuminati or Jade Helm .... COME ON.

You all should rise up against NRA, making people kill innoncent THEN making "Sale on gun 40% off" each time a mass attack occur.

USA look so DUMB on the face of the world xD... It's so pathetic, i came here each time of a mass murder gun freak is out. AND EVERYTIME people here don't talk about NRA NEVER.

Does NRA sponsor this website ?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

www.wyff4.com...
Dylann Roof apparently told police he had to "go through with his mission."

originally posted by: maybee
And while I'm on a rant, what is all this "I have to complete my mission, I have to do this" crap he said. What friggin mission??? Does he think he's damn evil version of James Bond or something??

More than a few of these whack shooters seem to be on some sort of "mission."

7-20-12 James Holmes, Aurora/Batman shooter

www.websleuths.com...
Reid: Were you angry? JH: "I had a mission to complete. There was no anger." "it was something I had to do."

6-4-14 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada shooting rampage, Justin Bourque, 24 5 cops shot, 3 fatally

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4uHxvN-Ts
"...he had this really dead look on his face. ... He was on a mission, you could tell."

6-10-14 Reynolds High School, Troutdale, OR Jared Padgett, 15 2 dead

www.oregonlive.com...
"Trichos said he tried to speak to Padgett "He wouldn't answer me. He just kept walking slowly," he said. "He had a blank face; it was like he was on a mission." "

The question is, who is sending them on their mission?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As WND has reported, Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was a known drug user who was caught with the powerful mind-altering narcotic Suboxone when apprehended by police during an incident on Feb. 28.

Suboxone is used to treat addiction to opioid drugs such as heroin. It’s adverse effects include anxiety, irritability, depersonalization, confusion, suicidal thoughts and irrational, sometimes violent behavior.

Other drugs linked to mass killers have more often been geared toward treating mental illness. According to a data set of U.S. mass shootings from 1982-2012 prepared by Mother Jones magazine, of 62 mass shootings carried out by 64 shooters, the majority of the shooters (41) were noted to have signs of possible mental illness — the precise kinds of mental illnesses that psychotropic medications are prescribed for.

Big list of drug-induced killers

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I dont understand how people can say he didnt have a motive. His motivation was hatred. I've noticed news commentators and random people dont seem to understand that in this "post racial" society there are people who simply hate based on skin color and culture. I didnt say race because theres no such thing as race. But denying this motive is dangerous because its stops the US from confronting the problem. He wasnt crazy. He was a junior white supremacist with a blood lust

(post by FreeQuebec86 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I bet someone could show you a picture of a piece of toast and you could spin that into some conspiracy.

One of the quotes you used above is someone else speaking about a killer not the killer referring to being on a mission. Does that mean that the person that said that was on a mission?

To give you an example of what I mean I had about 100 phones to build the other day at work so I buckled down, got extremely focused and finished them all. Upon doing that a co-worker said "I left you alone because you looked like you were on a mission" . Did he mean that I was literally on a mission assigned by some CIA spook handler or did he mean that it looked like I had a very determined and singular expression of focus on my face.

Literal definitions are the conspiracy equivalent of people that believe in numerology and only use the formulae that confirms their story vs any other possible meaning.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Does the toast have an all seeing eye spot in the upper left corner?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

The killer bought is gun "Legally". No background chec about his criminal activity ( Drug, tresspassing )

It's possible he bought the gun himself.

But he also has criminal records.

So maybe he used a fake I.D.?

And, can you show us the proof he bought a gun by himself?

There are too many unconfirmed rumors with this case already.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL this prouve that Gun Control is need

The killer bought is gun "Legally". No background chec about his criminal activity ( Drug, tresspassing )

He was subject to a background check, but since his drug possession charge is still pending, it is not a conviction. As for the trespassing charge, I'm pretty sure that is a civil matter, not criminal. We in America have a concept called innocent until proven guilty. Guess you don't get that.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

??? You talking about the subject but dont research it ? wth xD It's just in. The gun show owner collaborate with the police.

The other :

So you are saying that when your criminal charge are pending, you can buy gun ?? WTH IS THAT ?

How could you defend your system when any freak/mental-ill/criminal/drugged person can buy a gun ???

You seem to see Gun are "a freedom of speech" wth is that ???

You know that you are the only place that this occur 2-3 MINIMUM a year?

Having gun control is worst then these events ??? WTH wake up ! xD

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This case reminds me of an explosive mixture. Each ingredient is pretty innocuous on its own, but together.....BOOM.

Take charcoal for instance pretty safe, in fact, it is quite helpful when used to purify water.
And, potassium nitrate is a great fertilizer for crops to feed people.
Sulfur is used in the medical field to help to treat interstitial cystitis as well as acne and arthritis.

However, put them together in the right concentrations, and apply a little heat and BOOM! (i.e. black powder).

I believe incidents like this follow the same recipe. Each ingredient viewed alone, are not as harmful as them together in the right concentrations and under extreme psychological pressures.....and.....BOOM!

edit on 6/19/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join