It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here is a link to the arrest report from 2-28-15:

radaronline.com...
ARREST CHARGE --MDP, SCH I
B,C, L S D AND SCH II, COCAINE
- 3RD/SUB

MDP apparently means Manufacture, Deliver, or Procure
Nothing in there about Meth; 'SUB' might refer to Suboxone

Interestingly, these notations also appear:

"ARREST-HOLD
WARR-HOLD"

Was somebody giving Roof a pass on these charges?

edit on 19-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Have you ever done an opiate...first, they are different for all people. This guy looked like one who had an addictive personality. Not everyone gets hooked first time. But when hooked, they are never allowed out again. ALL people have a different reaction to a drug.

There is no such thing as a reformed addict. It is in their DNA to be addictive.

He also fits into a small group of those who did not kill themselves or do death by LEO. The majority of mass murders end in suicide.

He is crazy enough that he walked in, sat down, waited, and then, in his moment of regret he decided one needed to live. Fact is that this should not be pigeon holed as a racist incident 'ONLY'. Could it be a factor, yes, but not the main proponent.

Lots of racists exist but it is the 'crazy' ones who would do something like this. Toss in psychotropic drugs and self medication and it is a recipe for an incident that could turn out like this. Personally, I believe in armed response and guard. WIth the state of the world today, ALL places need an armed deterrent.

This kid should have been on someones radar. Maybe he was...and that was the handler.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002015-06-19T18:53:30-05:000630 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Stop. Subexone doesn't cause outbursts of rage or violence. It's a highly effective treatment for opiate addiction that is already difficult to get.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

No. A hold means the person can't be released from an interaction with police until the reason for the hold is resolved. The magistrate couldn't release him after he was booked. The jail had to verify the hold before letting him out.

And considering the last action on his case was on May 15th, I would say no he wasn't getting a free pass.

Seriously, do you know how to google anything besides conspiracy theories? Because at this point it seems like you're finding "things" to post on ATS to ask a question and then when the answer is provided, you either argue about it or ignore it.

I give up. Enjoy your illuminati toast.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I agree his is crazy.

What I don't agree with is that suboxone is the cause of all of this...
There is nothing to show it causes extreme outburst of violence except people claiming so online.
Since when do we start taking anecdotal as fact?
I also agree with your stance on addicts, and yes I have personal experience with opiates.
I torn up my ankle pretty good a while back and ended up liking the pain killers a little to much.

Racism shouldn't be the only factor sure, but it damn sure does not need to be minimized either

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They are seperate stories and I SAID maybe.
Scientific method DOES indicate research FIRST.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

He had to violate the LAW to get that pistol if he's on it.

MAYBE was used as well.
edit on 19-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And those articles state that it leads to violent outbursts where?

I will agree it is no wonder drug, I personally wouldn't ever take it.
It is replacing one addiction with another, but without the high.

That doesn't some how turn it into a mind altering drug that makes you kill people.

That is what I asked for you to show.
Where is the study showing that.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Has it be shown he was convicted of the charge?

And also have is it been confirmed he bought the gun?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

google:

" suboxone causes violence "

loads of links.

take it or leave it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
NRA official: I was speaking as a ‘private citizen’
when I blamed Clementa Pinckney for his own death

National Rifle Association (NRA) board member Charles Cotton tried to explain his attempt to blame South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney (D) for his own death — which he has since deleted, the Washington Post reported.

“It was a discussion we were having about so called gun-free zones,” Cotton said. “It’s my opinion that there should not be any gun-free zones in schools or churches or anywhere else. If we look at mass shootings that occur, most happen in gun-free zones.”

Cotton has come under criticism since attributing the deaths of Pinckney and eight other people to his opposition to a bill that would have allowed guns to be brought into churches, restaurants and daycare centers in a post on the Texas Concealed Handgun License (TexasCHL) forum on Thursday.. The nine victims were shot and killed during a terrorist attack inside the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston

“He voted against concealed-carry,” Cotton said of Pinckney, who was the church’s head pastor. “Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue.”
www.rawstory.com...

A gun turret under every pulpit??.. daycare centers??.babies with toys and adults with Aks..oh Joy!!
edit on 19-6-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Loads of quality and scientifically proven links? Or, loads of unfounded online opinions? Quantity does not make quality.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Xue, at some point people are going to have to accept the probability that this mans actions were based on his own racially based beliefs and that his access to a weapon allowed him to carry out those beliefs. I know, you want this to be about drugs and what not, but you're going to have to deal with the fact this may very well not be the case.

It's still early days, they're still investigating this, granted. But that aside, it's unlikely that a drug would have caused him to plan the way he did over the period of time and target a single group of people in a specific area. If this was a random shooting in a mall with all sorts of people, the drug angle may be more probable, but not in this case.

Drugs can cause random outbursts. Dylans actions were not random. They were planned and calculated.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Apparently the family have 'forgiven' Dylan. Such strong people, my hat off to them, really. These are true blue Christians. It's unfortunate they're a dime in a dozen among the the vast majority.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I agree he is obviously racist.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who cares if he was racist 9 people are dead! I just went Hillary Clinton (no facts only dead people).

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We're not arguing whether he was racist, we know this. We're arguing whether drugs were the cause, or the main cause of his actions and it goes back to this glaring point. Dylan's actions were planned and calculated. From the time he decided to target that specific church, and those specific people, sitting in that church for an hour, contemplating his actions. Drugs may cause random outbursts of violence, Dylans actions however were not random buddy.

It's going to be very hard for you to pin drugs on his actions.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Local news said so..fox4kc.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
NRA official: I was speaking as a ‘private citizen’
when I blamed Clementa Pinckney for his own death

National Rifle Association (NRA) board member Charles Cotton tried to explain his attempt to blame South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney (D) for his own death — which he has since deleted, the Washington Post reported.

“It was a discussion we were having about so called gun-free zones,” Cotton said. “It’s my opinion that there should not be any gun-free zones in schools or churches or anywhere else. If we look at mass shootings that occur, most happen in gun-free zones.”

Cotton has come under criticism since attributing the deaths of Pinckney and eight other people to his opposition to a bill that would have allowed guns to be brought into churches, restaurants and daycare centers in a post on the Texas Concealed Handgun License (TexasCHL) forum on Thursday.. The nine victims were shot and killed during a terrorist attack inside the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston

“He voted against concealed-carry,” Cotton said of Pinckney, who was the church’s head pastor. “Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue.”
www.rawstory.com...

A gun turret under every pulpit??.. daycare centers??.babies with toys and adults with Aks..oh Joy!!

That's not what the man said. The man was correctly pointing out the irony of a politician who voted to disarm the very people, including himself, that could have defended themselves. He helped create an environment where the murder was presented a roomful of helpless victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join