It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Guns = Life, protection, freedom People who want to do away with 2A = Subjects of the State, not citizens of THEIR country.

Plain for all to see, except weak frightened "yes men/women" who do everything they are told to do by the State without question and especially without power.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
a reply to: olaru12

People will still be in denial when there on the bus headed to the FEMA camp. SMH

That could be the end game of this incident start a revolt and start up FEMA in a city near you make it a household name like school is for kids but instead its for everyone who wants to live in a gated community and are afraid to go home.
edit on 19-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

(post by Power_Semi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Guns = Life, protection, freedom People who want to do away with 2A = Subjects of the State, not citizens of THEIR country.

Plain for all to see, except weak frightened "yes men/women" who do everything they are told to do by the State without question and especially without power.

So you are saying that those black people who were gunned down by a white power crazed freak were weak yes men who deserved what they got?

Really?

Are you ashamed? Are you a racist?

You sound like one.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Come on man they just have a different culture doesn't make them stupid.

Yes they are stupid, and unfortunately not only do they have the most guns, they also have the least regard for human life, and the biggest military too.

Back in the day when their rights were written there was a clear and immediate danger that England might re-invade, so it made sense for everyone to be armed, since they didn't have a military back in the 18th Century.

250 years later they have the biggest military force in the world, have been at war with practically everyone at some point, and yet still think that having a handgun will "protect" them for a tyrannical government that has Apache helicopters that can blow you to smithereens from 10 miles away, jet fighters that can deliver missiles that will atomise you from 100+ miles away, and tanks and other armoured vehicles that are bullet proof and could crush you like an ant.

But hey, we all need guns to "protect our rights"

They are utter and complete morons and can't see that the only people who are benefiting are the share holders of the companies who make guns, and of course criminals as well - and presumably none of these fools are either of those people.

These fools are the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, grandparents, etc of the people who are needlessly killed.

But hey "it's our right to bear arms"!

Morons, idiots, and fools the lot of them.

Gonna have to agree here that people who think that being armed is keeping everyone safe are on a different level of idiot.

Unfortunately, they are so in love with their guns they cant see the truth.

But dont worry, there will be another mass shooting next week. And we will say the same thing again and they will keep denying the US has a gun problm.

And the week after...and the week after etc...Kids will die, parents will die, teenagers will die, old folk will die and these morons will cling to their guns even harder. Pathetic.

Don't worry. There are so many who are terrified of guns that they will quite happily hold up dead children and tell gun owners it's their fault, even if they live 1800 miles away.

Don't worry, the gun grabbers will be there to stand on the backs of murder victims and blame gun owners every where for it.

Unfortunately they're so terrified they can't see issues like mental health, racism, or any other contributing factor because it's all about the guns.

A reasonable middle ground is out of the question. The only solution is to take away all the guns, even the ones used only for hunting, because only then will America be safe. Murders will cease. Robberies won't happen. Violent crime will be a distant memory for all.

No. The hunting ones are fine. As are police and the few people who need guns. But no one needs an AR-15. And walmart should not be sellign guns and you should not get a gun for free as a gift for opening a bank account. And if you cant see that then...well, we can talk again next week when some kids blows away his schoolmates ...again

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

He actually seems to have had a bit of decency in him-yet he still chose the path of darkness.
If only he had listened to his better side.

I expect they may use this in court to disprove insanity.

I suspect if he has a good attorney, insanity will come up very early in any proceedings. Now that he has admitted to the killings, and stated he was trying to start a race war, it makes it easier for the hate crime charges by the feds to be proven.

NOTE: To those who I angered yesterday by wanting to wait, a new day has brought more information, and we can now move forward. I hope he doesn't find a way to get out of his confession, by getting a high profile lawyer. Pray the police dotted every " i " and crossed every " t ".

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why are you so invested in this topic? It can't be about the number of deaths else you'd be zealously advocating for peace in the midle east or to feed the starving. It almost appears a classic case of little man syndrome.

link   

a reply to: Silcone Synapse
That gives me more reason to believe he had a handler (he was put up to it, brainwashed)

Of course he had a handler. In the case of Jared Loughner, the alleged Tucson/Giffords mass shooter of 1-8-11 , a witness even observed his handler in action:

[From the files of the police investigation]
services.meredithlocalmedia.com...

STATEMENT OF CLAUDIA CHENIER-CZARNECKI, witness
(On Tuesday, Jan 4th, five days before the shooting, while on break from her job at a Walmart in Oro Valley(near Tucson), she was approached by who she was sure was Jared Loughner)--"100 percent. Not a doubt in my mind." His hair was long and curly, dark brown. Loughner talked to her about enlisting in the service. He was anti-government "he was talkin' about us bein' brainwashed."
"The gentleman that has now been identified as the cab driver, I believe came out of our store. .... But he came up this way. And kinda leaned over to where Jared, he said Jared. .... He said Jared we can''t .... they won't fill it here. .... And they made me believe that it was a prescription. ... He then, the cab driver then made the comment, we're gonna have to go to Safeway. ..."

Q: What did the, uh, what did the older gentleman look like?
A: He was about my age. ... I'm 57. He had longish hair. Tied back. Um, salt and pepper kind of hair. ...And that the, the older gentleman, there was more to it than a cab driver. ... He was, too direct. And too much like he was callin' the shots to the, to Jared, the younger kid... ...There was somethin' else there. ... Is what I picked up on. ...And the attitude that came across with him. It was more of a controlling kinda feeling. ...It seemed like he had some kind of control over Jared. ... And it wasn't in a.. fatherly type manner.
Q: The older guy... seemed to be the person in control?
A: Yes

edit on 19-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 19 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE needed IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Jun 19 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added ex tags and source

link   
You are more likely to commit suicide than be killed by another person (even a criminal) with a gun in the US

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Try reading the totality of the comment.

Including the part where it says "a reasonable middle ground."

And the other comment I made about how not every Tom Dick and Harry needs a machine gun, gumshow loopholes suck, background checks are a good thing, etc.

Might help clear up "what I see" for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So you are saying that those black people who were gunned down by a white power crazed freak were weak yes men who deserved what they got?

Really?

You sound like one.

You missed the point, of course. No. I said doing away with the Second Amendment right weakens the power of the citizens of a country and turns them into subjects of the State rather than citizens of THEIR own country.

The events yesterday were tragic and all of America is grieving. But, it does not justify removing our 2A. As I have said numerous times, 99.99999% of gun-owning law biding citizens (not subjects) went about their day never even thinking about perpetrating a heinous act.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Unless it's a free lawyer I can't imagine him getting a high profile one. It seems he was poor and by the looks of where a friend of his lived, it was a pretty run down looking trailer park.

At the most, a lawyer might try for life without parole as apposed to the death penalty.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee
a reply to: retiredTxn
At the most, a lawyer might try for life without parole as apposed to the death penalty.

True dat. No lawyer will dare to challenge the basic assumption that the defendant is already guilty. Listen for the phrase "This is not a whodunit" on the part of the lawyers and police. It's a "tell."

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Come on man they just have a different culture doesn't make them stupid.

Yes they are stupid, and unfortunately not only do they have the most guns, they also have the least regard for human life, and the biggest military too.

Back in the day when their rights were written there was a clear and immediate danger that England might re-invade, so it made sense for everyone to be armed, since they didn't have a military back in the 18th Century.

250 years later they have the biggest military force in the world, have been at war with practically everyone at some point, and yet still think that having a handgun will "protect" them for a tyrannical government that has Apache helicopters that can blow you to smithereens from 10 miles away, jet fighters that can deliver missiles that will atomise you from 100+ miles away, and tanks and other armoured vehicles that are bullet proof and could crush you like an ant.

But hey, we all need guns to "protect our rights"

They are utter and complete morons and can't see that the only people who are benefiting are the share holders of the companies who make guns, and of course criminals as well - and presumably none of these fools are either of those people.

These fools are the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, grandparents, etc of the people who are needlessly killed.

But hey "it's our right to bear arms"!

Morons, idiots, and fools the lot of them.

Gonna have to agree here that people who think that being armed is keeping everyone safe are on a different level of idiot.

Unfortunately, they are so in love with their guns they cant see the truth.

But dont worry, there will be another mass shooting next week. And we will say the same thing again and they will keep denying the US has a gun problm.

And the week after...and the week after etc...Kids will die, parents will die, teenagers will die, old folk will die and these morons will cling to their guns even harder. Pathetic.

Don't worry. There are so many who are terrified of guns that they will quite happily hold up dead children and tell gun owners it's their fault, even if they live 1800 miles away.

Don't worry, the gun grabbers will be there to stand on the backs of murder victims and blame gun owners every where for it.

Unfortunately they're so terrified they can't see issues like mental health, racism, or any other contributing factor because it's all about the guns.

A reasonable middle ground is out of the question. The only solution is to take away all the guns, even the ones used only for hunting, because only then will America be safe. Murders will cease. Robberies won't happen. Violent crime will be a distant memory for all.

No. The hunting ones are fine. As are police and the few people who need guns. But no one needs an AR-15. And walmart should not be sellign guns and you should not get a gun for free as a gift for opening a bank account. And if you cant see that then...well, we can talk again next week when some kids blows away his schoolmates ...again

What makes a semi-automatic AR-15 more dangerous than a semi-automatic hunting rifle?

Why should not Walmart sell guns if they comply with the same rules and regulations that apply to every other vendor?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marshww

Why are you so invested in this topic? It can't be about the number of deaths else you'd be zealously advocating for peace in the midle east or to feed the starving. It almost appears a classic case of little man syndrome.

Tony Blair is apparently advocating for peace in the Middle East and he's about as bad as it gets.

What I'm doing, like it or not, is trying to drum some sense through your thick skulls so that no more children, parents, grandparents, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters, etc have to die needlessly to protect "rights" that you don't need.

The only rights that are being protected are those of the shareholders and owners of gun companies to make money at the expense of the lives of real people just like you.

The world doesn't need it, you don't need it, you're just so wrapped up in it you can't see it.

there are plenty of countries around the world - the majority in fact, that don't allow people to buy guns, and they haven't been taken over by heavily armed crazed governments, homicidal fruit loops, or anarchists intent on destruction.

Or anyone else for that matter.

You don't need guns, the police and military have enough for everyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are more likely to commit suicide than be killed by another person (even a criminal) with a gun in the US

Well I'm sold then - in that case we should all have guns.

your point makes perfect sense in relation to absolutely nothing at all actually.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The rest of the world (yes there is a world outside the US) is doing just fine without a second amendment.

But......

If you think you need one because your government and politicians are tyrants, then why do you keep voting for them?

Really?

You sound like one.

You missed the point, of course. No. I said doing away with the Second Amendment right weakens the power of the citizens of a country and turns them into subjects of the State rather than citizens of THEIR own country.

The events yesterday were tragic and all of America is grieving. But, it does not justify removing our 2A. As I have said numerous times, 99.99999% of gun-owning law biding citizens (not subjects) went about their day never even thinking about perpetrating a heinous act.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

What makes a semi-automatic AR-15 more dangerous than a semi-automatic hunting rifle?

Someone who does not understand what the workings of firearms.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The rest of the world (yes there is a world outside the US) is doing just fine without a second amendment.

But......

If you think you need one because your government and politicians are tyrants, then why do you keep voting for them?

Really?

You sound like one.

Don't kmow why my post didn't post originally but...

There are plenty of countries around the world that don't have a second amendment that are perfectly happy and much more peaceful than America.

If you truly fear that your government or politicians are going to enslave you, then why do you keep voting for them?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Oh oh oh. I'd like to buzz in. "What is 'nothing'?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join