It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plans To Muzzle Gun-Related Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

These United States are a Republic, as established by our founding fathers.

The needs of the many do indeed outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. We need to maintain our Constitutional Rights as this serves the needs of the many, while the few....well, they only care about disarmament and disguise this as "safety". The One..well, not hard to figure out who that man is.

The younger set today are not as blind as you think. Many were raised in homes where constitutional rights are revered. Yet there are some who couldn't give a squat about anything other than themselves and what's in it for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
All the little call of duty wannabes can make all the videos they want and not be worried because this is geared towards companies. It would really help if people actually read the EO's instead of taking the NRA's word for it.
Here is the first one that leads to the one that was signed back in 2011. Funny how people are still posting videos and no one has been locked up yet.

International Traffic in Arms: Revisions to Definitions of Defense Services, Technical Data, and Public Domain; Definition of Product of Fundamental Research; Electronic Transmission and Storage of Technical Data; and Related Definitions
And here is the one that EO was expanded on.
Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review
Billy Joe Jim Bob posting a video about how awesome his new AR15 just doesn't fall into this category.

Pardon me for not trusting Obama.
He is the fellow that said 'I have a pen and a phone' and made it known that he would work around Congress.
The results of him working with Congress.... Obamacare!
Remember his promises?
-the average family will save $2,500 dollars a year.
-you can keep your doctor!
Guess what ?
Almost everyone is paying a lot more..... and there are still people that are uninsured. The uninsured were the reason we needed Obamacare in the first place!
Believe Obama or anyone supporting any more of his crap?
NO THANK YOU!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The solution here is simple - get rid of all current politicians and start electing folks that actually don't have a vested interest in feathering their own nests at the expense of eroding inalienable rights.

Maybe make displaying OCD-gun-grabbing syndrome against the law since making up laws of convenience (that circumvent the constitution) are all the rage these days.

@projectvxn - bloody well said.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The foreign-raised President of the United States—who never set foot on the U.S. mainland until he was an adult—has proven throughout his rogue administration that he has no respect at all for the Constitution

These 6+ years summed up in one sentence.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I have found many liberals are misguided by their masters fear tactics and ideology

You mean conservatives who are terrified of gay marriage, Disney movies, taxes, Obama, unions, Europeans, equal rights, soccer, truth and equality etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Never follow bad orders except when police are there with weapons I would suggest being peaceful and following good behavior. You can't control how others behave but you can control yourself and try to bring out the best in others.

However, when it comes to dictates and abuses of authority, you simply don't obey.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Gosh Dang It...You Got Me Again!!!!!!!!!!!

I read another of your posts...again! I thought there may have been some meat and potatoes in there somewhere that I finally agreed with but, you lost me with the quote.

Why are you so misleading, almost every freaking time? Never mind, don't answer that

Have a great week

ETA
I will give you the benefit of the doubt of posting from somewhere else. It's still a lame quote however

edit on 6/7/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling & ETA

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

These United States are a Republic, as established by our founding fathers.

The needs of the many do indeed outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. We need to maintain our Constitutional Rights as this serves the needs of the many, while the few....well, they only care about disarmament and disguise this as "safety". The One..well, not hard to figure out who that man is.

The younger set today are not as blind as you think. Many were raised in homes where constitutional rights are revered. Yet there are some who couldn't give a squat about anything other than themselves and what's in it for them.

Your comments show a level of ignorance that is astounding........Please understand the difference between a republic and a democracy......

The founding fathers and the constitution push individual rights for a reason. Democracies push the rights of the masses and that is why they become Oligarchies. It is also the reason the US is currently an Oligarchy. Many people including yourself have bought into the progressive lie.

And you are 100% wrong the needs of the masses do not outweigh individual rights in a republic ruled by law. If you do put the masses first it will fail time after time and this is how men like Hitler and Stalin gain power and keep it.
edit on 7-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I have found many liberals are misguided by their masters fear tactics and ideology

You mean conservatives who are terrified of gay marriage, Disney movies, taxes, Obama, unions, Europeans, equal rights, soccer, truth and equality etc.

I really don't care who you marry, I don't watch Disney movies because I am not a child, know anyone who does like having their money taken? - No matter the hype, Obama has not been good for this country, Europeans? They're as screwed up as we are, Unions? If that's what you want - I believe in equal rights for everyone, regardless of skin color or sex - truth and equality go along with equal rights - soccer just sucks.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The United States is a Rebuplic. Not a democracy. I am not ignorant and accept your apology.

A republic government is a state in which the ultimate power is vested in the people who vote, and that power is carried out by representatives chosen by the citizens. It is a state in which the government leader is voted upon rather then ascending by inheritance or financial influence.

Hitler and Stalin did not care for the masses, they cared only about their twisted views for perfect people, those who would do as asked no matter what degradation resulted.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's pretty ridiculous. So much for freedom of speech.

Furthermore, that just means they'll be pumping tax money into monitoring tool and surveillance on your words alone. When will we see prison time for even mentioning the word "Gun"? Are they trying to get a revolution into action or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

The United States is a Rebuplic. Not a democracy. I am not ignorant and accept your apology.

A republic government is a state in which the ultimate power is vested in the people who vote, and that power is carried out by representatives chosen by the citizens. It is a state in which the government leader is voted upon rather then ascending by inheritance or financial influence.

Hitler and Stalin did not care for the masses, they cared only about their twisted views for perfect people, those who would do as asked no matter what degradation resulted.

You are so wrong on so many levels..........

Please study history.......How do you think Hitler got elected......Hitler was a social progressive and proudly so. NSDAP party........Sorry but you are wrong. Gas chambers were first used on anyone not contributing to society. Hitler was a man of the people and they loved him.....LOVED. It should be a lesson about democracies turning into Oligarchies but many people never look beyond what they are told.

As far as your views on the Republic........The founding fathers framework is around individual rights. This not just me saying it..........Study it.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.

John Adams

Simple.....Honest. Democracies put the rights of the masses before all else and turn into oligarchies.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

Even more context into what this country really is.........

edit on 8-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Analyzing this is important and we need to expose anything that might later be declared unconstitutional.

What has exposing anything the "American Government" accomplished exactly?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you.

USA government is bought and paid for in one way or the other, like the Nazi.

edit on 862015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This administration would never use its newly acquired federal power over the internet to censor content and levy fines against political opponents.

No it would not, I have been assured.
edit on 8-6-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

www.regulations.gov...#!documentDetail;D=DOS_FRDOC_0001-3265

ITAR is involved.

SO what you and your fellow Anti-2nd bedfellow Kali is suggesting, is that this is just to protect a company's unreleased product from being on the internet as public domain?

I guess we need more rules/laws governing IP, Patents, breaching of NDAs and corp espionage?

[SNIP]

edit on 6/8/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

So you must blame me for the government actions and jealousies.

Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
All the little call of duty wannabes can make all the videos they want and not be worried because this is geared towards companies. It would really help if people actually read the EO's instead of taking the NRA's word for it.
Here is the first one that leads to the one that was signed back in 2011. Funny how people are still posting videos and no one has been locked up yet.

International Traffic in Arms: Revisions to Definitions of Defense Services, Technical Data, and Public Domain; Definition of Product of Fundamental Research; Electronic Transmission and Storage of Technical Data; and Related Definitions
And here is the one that EO was expanded on.
Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review
Billy Joe Jim Bob posting a video about how awesome his new AR15 just doesn't fall into this category.

Come on man. Any source that starts out by describing Obama like this:

The foreign-raised President of the United States—who never set foot on the U.S. mainland until he was an adult

should immediately be questioned. How can you trust a source that flat out lies about the history of the person it is talking about? Naturally all the pro-gun types will eat this up without doing any due diligence on the source. Makes me kind of ashamed to be pro-gun myself...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

In as much as you might want the US to not be a Republic, it is. Our rights, though severely trampled on, ensure that the people elect those who lead. Democracy would eliminate your voting at all! Though it feels like we live in a Democracy, we do not.

..."and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands, one nation..."

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is not just a US issue this is global in scale because if the US truly does dissolve into outright tyranny the world will also fall....country by country.

So why is the U.S scrambling to get this TPP approved? Because they are struggling to hold onto economic power.

The U.S Gov't don't want to be a tyrant, they want to be the tyrant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join