It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Stories the Mainstream Media Ignored While Obsessing Over Caitlyn Jenner

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

It isn't my choice to "fix" you. That is your decision, not mine. I never even offered up "fixing" you or anyone else as a solution. That is all on your 1+1=blue result.

My statement is and has been simple. Bruce has either a mental illness or a genetic abnormality. Your group has ruled out mental illness....I think your all wrong, but you have conceded that it is genetic or that you are just this way. Okay then.

The "now what" is all on you, and Bruce and anyone else with this.

The main core statement stands....it isn't "normal". Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

You sound like an angry old lesbian feminist that has read and lived her life using the principle that "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle". I have known plenty like you.

See how that works? And you call ME the ignorantly biased

I sound angry?

The pic in my avatar really is me. A few years younger, but still me. Must be a lipstick lesbian LOL.

Needing a man? Hmmmm. I just divorced my husband of 20 years because he is 20+ years younger then me. He's still young. Needs to live more life. He doesn't need to spend it taking care of me as I slow down from age.

Want to try again?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You just proved my point.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: macman
I´m curious, wich one?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I´m curious, wich one?

Me too. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

That assumptions made are usually incorrect.

As an example, I provided an assumption based statement about Anne, and it was incorrect.

Just as her's was.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes that´s true and well played.
Like the guy who slowed me down on thursday deliberatly on the road decided to take a break and let a truck swing out in front of me. Well played.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My point was proven, that is all I was going for.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Then there are the types of mostly male homosexual persons that just have to show the world how homosexual they are, with every move and chance, serving every clichee possible. Well those are the type of people that do great harm to the whole thing.

That is not really true, that stereotype has a bad reputation for being bad to the community. some people are flamboyant (me) some people wear their sexuality on their sleeve(me) but it's not just Gay people, there are many hyper-hetro people who go out of their way to prove and showcase their "Broish" Manliness and heterosexuality... it's just different personality types.. nothing is bad about it, it's expressive of them

Yes, there are bad people under the LGBTQ umbrella, there is bad and good everywhere, being discriminating towards straight hetro's is the same as being discriminating to Gay people

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

But i want to know what happens after you win we are not Normal debate? does that justify not having same sex marriage? adoptions? does that give states right to discriminate against us?

Caitlyn was not born Normal, she is transitioning to be Normal to her

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well here's the thing. Is not being normal a bad thing? Life itself is actually quite abnormal in the universe since 99+% of the universe contains no life. So is life a bad thing then?

All things laid down and put in perspective show that arguments for normalcy are rather weak. One person's view of normal is another's abnormal, and like I just said, statistically the entire planet's life system is abnormal. So why does "normal" even matter? Just let people do what they want to do as long as it doesn't negatively effect anyone else.

edit on 12-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

What happens??? My crystal ball and magic 8 ball are broken. I haven't the slightest.

As for marriage and such? The Federal Govt has no business with this. Remove the tax incentives for marriage and go to a flat or fair tax, that solves the whole thing on the Fed front.

Now, I see no reason as to why the States get to control such crap either. When was it excepted that people need to apply and pay for a license to get married??? Are you freaking kidding me.. I don't need to ask, nor does anyone else, permission to do such things. Nor does the State need my damn money to give such permissions.
Everything else should fall back to common sense, the Constitution and people being free.

As for Bruce, it may be "normal" for him, but it isn't for everyone else. That is my point. And, as stated many times before, he is free to do as he wishes.
I am, however, allowed to speak out either for or against his choice, and not required to accept it.

Before anyone within the thread puts thought to keyboard in regards to me, think first "what would a Libertarian say". That right there should answer your question or address your statement.

My Christian faith does not leech off onto others by force. I believe what I believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Again, we are not talking perception of reality.
We are talking numbers and statistics.

Bruce is not a normal. He and his choice are not a normal. I believe he is making and has made a poor choice. He is free to do so, as long as I am not left to clean up his mess.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The reason that the state demands you get its permission to get married is because back in the day, Christians were looking for a way to discriminate against blacks and prevent interracial marriage. After the racism ended, the government just never relinquished its authority and instead has sequestered more authority over marriage in the interim.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I just told you that statistically, all life on the planet is abnormal. That isn't a matter of perception. That is a matter of statistics. So I guess we should go ahead and just annihilate all life on the planet because it's abnormal right?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And all is wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

At what point did you decide jumping off the deep end was a good choice.

And no, statistically speaking all life is not abnormal.
There are normalities within humans that are a constant. 2 eyes, 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 arms and so on.
To suggest that a man, with male chromosomes, wanting to become a female, where those chromosomes can't be changed is normal is not based in any reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Take out anything of Marriage and it would still be discrimination to deny Same-Sex couples..

The only reason i keep asking "what Next" because i've seen others with the same position... they force the word "abnormal" and if the world agrees what does it mean? slap a red A on us? a Pink Triangle? it's like so much energy is focused on proving we are either Mentally Ill or Abnormal

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Read very carefully. All life is a abnormal because in 99% of the universe, life doesn't exist. Heck life doesn't exist on 99% of the solar system. This is regardless of local normality's on earth. Universally, we are all an abnormal quirk.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I mean, I agree, but what are we going to do? Until government decides that it was wrong originally to be in charge of marriage, we should allow anyone to get married to anyone else (provided that all parties are consenting adults).

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join