It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Stories the Mainstream Media Ignored While Obsessing Over Caitlyn Jenner

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Good point.

SO, breast implants I guess are changing the genetic makeup.
And why would a male get a facelift?

Because men can be vain too.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No I'm not effing kidding you. I'm also not butt hurt, your frivolous opinion is of no consequence to me. However when you poke at me and those like me by calling us mentally ill or genetically abnormal then sir I will poke back or at the very least ask you tough questions about your opinion.

Now answer my question, would you refer to me like that or use improper pronouns to my face in public?

a reply to: macman

edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 11:45:03 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:45:03 -050045 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

I wanted to add that my blue eyes are a genetic abnormality, are you going to go making a big deal about that too?
edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 11:48:56 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:48:56 -050048 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So you are saying anything outside of "Normal" based on Numbers is a "Genetic Abnormality" does that count hair color? eye color? people that color their hair? cut their hair?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No it is not.

Normal is very much objective and is very definable on this type of thing. We are not talking about the choice of vanilla ice cream vs chocolate.

It is not normal, for a male to want to change into a female. The genetic code is already established for male and female. The chromosomes told me so.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess it is therefore subjective, and normal, to want to have a limb cut off. Or maybe an eye removed, because of a feeling.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I would have no problem making any statement to anyone's face. Should you EVER like to meet, send me a PM and we can discuss when and where.
I have no problem standing with my statements.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LMFAO, look at you mr tough guy. As for the when and where don't you think that giving out a time and place to look for you is horrible OPSEC. What a war fighter you are, go back to making your "mean" faces in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Cutting hair or dyeing your hair is a very very far stretch.

Now, how about breast implants..This is done by inserting a foreign object into your body.
It changes appearance, and it does go against the genetic makeup of ones body if it enhances the breasts.

Hair color. How about gingers? They are missing something in their genetic makeup.

Hell, even me. I am an abnormality. My ADD is in my genetic makeup. It is a genetic abnormality I guess.

So, since we are talking normal/abnormal. How about this.

Say a person has an urge to I don't know, kill people. Is this a mental illness?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hell, even me. I am an abnormality. My ADD is in my genetic makeup. It is a genetic abnormality I guess.

Ok so what is your point??? We are ALL abnormal in some way? If this is the case then what is your problem???
edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 14:11:07 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:11:07 -050011 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

My invitation is open. You challenged me and now you back-peddle. Make up your mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Very simple. It isn't normal.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I didn't challenge you, I asked you a question and to be honest, with someone like you I would outsource that work while I enjoyed an umbrella drink.

t reply to: macman

As for normal, I find your stubborn obtuseness to be not "normal" most folks don't go out of their way to say mean spirited hurtful things to people. YOU are not normal, hatred is not normal you are not born with it but learn it as you go.

You know what I'm done with you here, at this point the thread is way off topic and pretty much dead. Which is fine by me considering it was based on hatred toward the TG community. Oh and one more thing tough guy, this is a free country you are welcome to send me any sort of communication containing any information you see fit.

edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 14:20:41 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:20:41 -050020 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 14:27:24 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:27:24 -050027 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 14:28:22 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:28:22 -050028 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hey, you do what you wish. I offered meeting up, so I could make any statement in person.

And I do like that now, since I point out something that you lean towards, is shown to be not normal and I am labeled as "mean".

Much like the person shouting "racist" when they don't like what is being said, I replay to you with this. So what. So, as you have labeled me, I am mean and hateful and so on. Big deal.

Now, for your outsourcing. Are you going to go the American citizen route? Or will I have to deal with an illegal? I need to know these things so I can prepare for any barriers that might come into play.
My spanish is really rusty and is still pretty much LE leftovers. I do however have the ability to contact Language Line to assist.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And..........I like how I am stubborn in this. But you on the other hand are very much accepting and receptive of criticism.

Talk about your double standard.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Okay, so since you are as Abnormal as Me, and Caitlyn and others what are you debating?

you are trying so hard to justify using "Abnormal" and "genetic Abnormality" as a slur.. to be honest i don't think anyone is forcing you to say or believe anything, the main thing is you act like you know her Genetic Makeup and how she was supposed to be, when in reality you have no idea. you don't know how her Genetic was made up.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

You know what I'm done with you here, at this point the thread is way off topic and pretty much dead. Which is fine by me considering it was based on hatred toward the TG community. Oh and one more thing tough guy, this is a free country you are welcome to send me any sort of communication containing any information you see fit.

That is exactly what I thought you would come back with.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

How is this a slur again???

Is it just because in the Nation of Butt-hurt, you and others don't like being told that this isn't normal??

I can just see it now. A truck filled with rednecks, driving down the street, flying the confederate flag, seeing 2 transgender people walking down the sidewalk and instead of them slowing down and saying "Hey, look at the **insert what ever*", they instead yell "Look at the genetic abnormal peoples".

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I can just see it now. A truck filled with rednecks, driving down the street, flying the confederate flag, seeing 2 transgender people walking down the sidewalk and instead of them slowing down and saying "Hey, look at the **insert what ever*", they instead yell "Look at the genetic abnormal peoples".

More like pull over, get out and beat them to death. Macman and "Angel", maybe you'd feel better about things by hopping on that truck and help rid the world of those different from your narrow minded thinking?
edit on Mon Jun 15th 2015 by EKron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It's the intention behind it, it's the meaning behind it which makes it a slur.

sure i have the right to get offended by whatever i want, as you have the right to say it, people have the right to get offended.

this circle of name calling and shaming is what leads to the deaths and suicides of GLBTQ members.. and even not GLBTQ members, it teaches intolerance and hate hidden behind "Freedom"... yes you have the freedom to believe what you want, and say what you want.. in fact i would defend your freedom to do so.. that doesn't mean i can't get offended and point out your ignorance and arrogance of these issues.

Imagine your child being told every day they were "Abnormal" imagine complete strangers talking about your Child like they were a creature

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

You know what I'm done with you here, at this point the thread is way off topic and pretty much dead.

Sometimes once you say what you have to say, its best not to say more.

There are "locks" that refuse to open, even if you provide the key.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join