It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How awesome it would be if Putin was president of USA, this is not a joke.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here at ATS, amateur hour never ends.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I do not agree with the creator of this thread...we can agree to disagree on what he or she thinks would be great; regarding the ideas said in this thread.

In any case (BentBone) is no longer a member of ATS; at least not by the name of (BentBone).

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I am actually surprised that BentBone lasted as long as he did. All that he contributed here was nothing but the same repeated trollish, anti-American blabbering. BentBone clearly had some serious issues, lets all hope he seeks some help in order to cure his confused condition. Good riddance. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: BentBone

Nope, fire took down building 7

And ISIS was Al Queda in Iraq, not created by the US or Russia.

so which school of thought are you? CIA created Al Queda in the 80's? Or did the current government create ISIS?

I see some similarities in this thinking as bentbone.

If that happened in Russia not one person who believes as you would even try claiming fire brought it down.

And lastly lol, you cannot admit that the CIA and other agencies have something to do with things, its only Russia and the Arabs amirite ??

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Never pointed the finger at the Russians, but if we wanted to play semantics, it could be argued that Russia started it all by invading Afghanistan in the 70's and 80's.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I realise I will be flamed for this but quite frankly I don't care, if I can't speak my mind on ATS, then everything is over anyway.

Picture somehow a crazy whacked scenario where Putin walks into the White House to be the 45th President.

Knowing this guy's attitude and beliefs in life here is Da Bomb he would drop in 7 days in office.

- fired secret service and brings a team of most fanatical KGB guys to protect him from assassination

- give a speech on how new day has come for America and Russia and how we are going to strike fear into any enemy

- send a team of marines armed with AK-47s to Federal Reserve and arrest central bankers and their associates, claim would be made that some of them resisted with weapons and had to be killed (this is an ancient Russian practice)

- nationalise the central bank, reset the debt (this is what Kennedy died for)

- I have a feeling he'd get along surprisingly well with CIA (birds of the feather)

- he would order US army and Russian army to bomb Saudi Arabia into Stone Age, he'd order the use of small nukes if there is any resistance from Saudis

- and last but not least, yes he really would outlaw gay parades, gay kissing in public, gay protestors would be arrested, held for few weeks

- Monsanto would be burned to the ground, executives serving 200 year sentences

- he would incentivise 20-30 million of the poorest Americans to move and populate vast unpopulated territory of Russia (he's been trying to populate Russia for ages, he needs 300 million more people at least) - to counter China in the future.

I' m not even going to lie, the scenarios you presented if Putin did that then that would be good hell awesome even, restoring a dying nation, bridging nations and bringing Christians together. If that transpired then at least my AK's would be safe lol...Unfortunately we both know mostly likely that scenario won't happen but a EMP then Nuclear event most likely will, the elite have a stranglehold and they want blood and destruction.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

No elected President, even Putin, would be able to carry out any of that list because most of the things violate Constitutionally delegated powers of the President. If a President attempted those things, he'd be impeached immediately.

The fact that you are rooting for a President to act like a King and break Constitutional law because you don't like the way it is going is insane.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

a reply to: BlessedLore

No elected President, even Putin, would be able to carry out any of that list because most of the things violate Constitutionally delegated powers of the President. If a President attempted those things, he'd be impeached immediately.

The fact that you are rooting for a President to act like a King and break Constitutional law because you don't like the way it is going is insane.

Look, I don't feel like arguing too much lol, hell apparently that BentBone or whatever character isn't on ATS anymore and probably a good thing apparently. My entire post above originally is almost entirely in gest, i.e. fun. That's why I even say the elite have a stranglehold and want blood and destruction. But since you want to try and be serious answer this then?

What presidents from pre-1910 all the way back to George Washington, heck even the ones before Washington would have stood for the FED/Central bank and paying for our money in interest????

Hell no, they believed in a gold/silver standard and free will, liberty, and individual state's rights not the current system. That's really the only parts of that dude post I liked was removal of the FED/CENTRAL bank. As for our liberties if we don't stand up for them, then we don't deserve them myself included.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

so which school of thought are you? CIA created Al Queda in the 80's? Or did the current government create ISIS?

The Russian Invasion of Afghanistan in the 80s created AQ in a roudabout way.

The big bad evil CIA with some help from their 'friends' Pakistan, and it's ISI armed the mujahideen.

When the Soviets withdrew Afghanistan AQ formed, but that was mostly due to the House of Saud.

Now the House of Iran got in the act too.

People need to look up the Peshwar Seven, and the Tehran 8.

That's who created AQ.

No single country did. Was the 'perfect storm'.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
What presidents from pre-1910 all the way back to George Washington, heck even the ones before Washington would have stood for the FED/Central bank and paying for our money in interest????

Washington would have supported it. He supported the First Bank of the United States when Alexander Hamilton pitched it to him. So I see no reason why he wouldn't support the Fed, except maybe because we are running on fiat currency. But Hamilton would DEFINITELY have supported fiat currency (he was a stooge for big moneyed interests), and Washington considered Hamilton like a son and would go along with anything he supported. In fact, any Federalist founding father you can think of would probably support the Fed.

Edit: By the way, you DO know that the Federal Reserve is really the Third Bank of the United States right? It's not some brand new entity cooked up on Jekyll Island in 1913

Hell no, they believed in a gold/silver standard and free will, liberty, and individual state's rights not the current system. That's really the only parts of that dude post I liked was removal of the FED/CENTRAL bank. As for our liberties if we don't stand up for them, then we don't deserve them myself included.

Actually, the founding fathers were VERY divisive about states' rights. Federalists were for more centralized power and Democrats were for decentralized power. That division continued all the way up until the Civil War.

Sorry bud, but you can't just drag the founding fathers out whenever you want to make some patriotic speech about how our current crop of politicians are being unamerican. History paints a VERY different picture as to what the founding fathers would have wanted in regards to today's politics.

Though if you had said Thomas Jefferson or even Andrew Jackson as examples of past historic Americans that wouldn't like the Fed then I'd agree with you. Heck, Jackson was literally responsible for defunding the Second Bank of the United States (which was terribly corrupt at the time) and putting it out of business before its charter even expired.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am for it!
but not the gay bashing!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
a reply to: FlyersFan

I forgot to add

He would secure the US - Mexico border. Something that seems impossible for mighty US military machine. Kinda strange !

Are you aware of how Russia secures it's border? It's actually not all that different from how the US is securing it's southern border today. Russia secures it's border to the south by using nations like Kazakhstan as buffer states. In order to keep the buffer states weak it funds what are essentially terrorists to counter the legitimate governments. These groups maintain border crossings at the desired levels and prevent the nation from becoming a military threat. Doesn't that sound a lot like how the US funds the cartels, and uses them to police our border, letting them smuggle certain people across?

The Georgia invasion is another example where Russia is deliberately keeping it's neighbor weak as is the Ukraine example.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Polls are in, Putin has an amazing 107% approval rating with 146% of the country's voters accounted for.

Putin is so popular that God sends people back to earth for a day just to vote for him.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Oh wow, this is pretty ridiculous even for a pro-putin thread. I notice people say things like they wish Putin was thier leader but you never see them packing up and moving to mother Russia.

How awesome would it be if Putin was president of the US? I can think of nothing scarier then Putin in control of USA's military technology.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

I forgot to add

He would secure the US - Mexico border. Something that seems impossible for mighty US military machine. Kinda strange !

It's tough because lots of people want to live in the USA. The same can not be said for Russia. Putin has never had to face this issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Quote by BentBone
"But you are NOT smart enough to figure out that others don't say the things I say because of fear of being banned. "

Maybe he should have spent a bit more time thinking this through given the current status huh?
edit on 652015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do you all realize (BentBone) is no longer a member of ATS?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

So what were the other names if saying is not against t&c ?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

AHA

What do we have here, smarter than average supporter of US warmonger government.

You are smart enough to realise I am not a paid shill, bravo bravo.

But you are NOT smart enough to figure out that others don't say the things I say because of fear of being banned.

You western drivers have no one else to blame for loss of credibility, look within yourself.

Clearly still bitter about how we starved out the old Soviet Union, lol. . .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You can say what you want and so will I, we are two different spectrum's you and I, no matter how much discussion is debated your views are not changing and neither are mine. You talk in a federalist sense and I get that, I do. But I'am coming from a simpler view of where money is backed on something physical not phony fiat trust and then we have to pay them interest for the monopoly money. G. Washington may have well been a pawn for the elite as well as you surmised above, and honestly it does lean that way, but when I bring up the presidents 1910 and back here's the thing:

They actually had way more morality and convictions and drive that up to current day admins. Even if they were corrupted they still eased in with lube versus modern to current admins they pound it hard, no lube and if your lucky you might have time to pull down your pants but most times not the case, society leaves butt-hurt, ripped jeans, false pride, no integrity, and lied to 24/7. That's were I'm coming from......And allot of us really are FED UP but we know the reality is only actually possible is though their own self-engineered collapse and new system roll out, any kind of revolution or any peaceful means won't work, voting doesn't work at the highest offices barely even at the local level. Time passed when we had a chance back in 1800's. Elite system soundly in place and it's not going anywhere just getting bigger and all-reaching and destroying it's old images to change to new names/organizations/power structures both national and international.

And I thought presidents 1910- back to G. Washington included Jefferson and Jackson, I thought that was a given but if you look back at my post G. Washington wasn't my flag boy at all, no one specific did I mention nor fully stand on a pedestal with; I mentioned G. Washington only as a time reference and only mentioned him again because many didn't know there was a few presidents even before him. But I do agree agree with you on Jefferson and Jackson specifically. Don't try to do me in with Washington we both know they all were growing allot more than cherry trees lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join