It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How awesome it would be if Putin was president of USA, this is not a joke.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You can say what you want and so will I, we are two different spectrum's you and I, no matter how much discussion is debated your views are not changing and neither are mine. You talk in a federalist sense and I get that, I do. But I'am coming from a simpler view of where money is backed on something physical not phony fiat trust and then we have to pay them interest for the monopoly money. G. Washington may have well been a pawn for the elite as well as you surmised above, and honestly it does lean that way, but when I bring up the presidents 1910 and back here's the thing:

I am speaking from a historic point. I'm not a Federalist. I've just studied these founding fathers and know that what many people like to SAY they would believe and say isn't really in line to what their beliefs as written by them suggest. The founding fathers were just as diverse and at each other's throats as we are today.

They actually had way more morality and convictions and drive that up to current day admins. Even if they were corrupted they still eased in with lube versus modern to current admins they pound it hard, no lube and if your lucky you might have time to pull down your pants but most times not the case, society leaves butt-hurt, ripped jeans, false pride, no integrity, and lied to 24/7. That's were I'm coming from......And allot of us really are FED UP but we know the reality is only actually possible is though their own self-engineered collapse and new system roll out, any kind of revolution or any peaceful means won't work, voting doesn't work at the highest offices barely even at the local level. Time passed when we had a chance back in 1800's. Elite system soundly in place and it's not going anywhere just getting bigger and all-reaching and destroying it's old images to change to new names/organizations/power structures both national and international.

Use lube? Tell that to the Native Americans. Thomas Jefferson was supposed to be against slavery, yet owned many slaves and didn't even release any on his death bed. I guess his morals weren't important enough to sacrifice his wealthy life. You are clearly holding the founding fathers up on pedestals and you really should go back and restudy what they said and believed.

And I thought presidents 1910- back to G. Washington included Jefferson and Jackson, I thought that was a given but if you look back at my post G. Washington wasn't my flag boy at all, no one specific did I mention nor fully stand on a pedestal with; I mentioned G. Washington only as a time reference and only mentioned him again because many didn't know there was a few presidents even before him. But I do agree agree with you on Jefferson and Jackson specifically. Don't try to do me in with Washington we both know they all were growing allot more than cherry trees lol.

I can keep going though. John Adams was another founding father and a Federalist. He too would have supported the Fed. Like I said, pretty much any Federalist founding father would have supported the Fed. It just falls into their political beliefs.

PS. You are reading too far into my posts if you are getting from it that I like the Fed. I don't like the Fed. I am just a realist who doesn't let people get away with spreading untrue rhetoric. The founding fathers shouldn't be a tool to beat people over the head to suggest what is and isn't patriotic. There were just as many scum bags and corrupt asshole among the founding fathers as there was today.

Heck the whole Revolutionary War started because the founding fathers spread a disinformation campaign throughout the colonies about the Boston Massacre blaming it on the British.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I see the propaganda is going strong on both sides of the fence. It always happens when people start believing the bull# they always make up.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone
Ummm...is the idea for a realy bizarre movie and you are testing the waters?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

why cant they stay in the closet like everyone else? sex is to be done in privacy not paraded around. what is next? pedophile parades? pedophile pride? oh, i think the priests have that area covered. wtf

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Oh look, someone that equates homosexuality with paedophilia. So miss informed, if it wasn't for attitudes like yours we wouldn't need to have gay pride marches or anything like that.

No one is parading sex around in public. People are simply trying to fight for equal rights. If you think that's parading around sex publicly then that says more about you then us gays.

edit on 7-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join