It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How awesome it would be if Putin was president of USA, this is not a joke.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I realise I will be flamed for this but quite frankly I don't care, if I can't speak my mind on ATS, then everything is over anyway.

Picture somehow a crazy whacked scenario where Putin walks into the White House to be the 45th President.

Knowing this guy's attitude and beliefs in life here is Da Bomb he would drop in 7 days in office.

- fired secret service and brings a team of most fanatical KGB guys to protect him from assassination

- give a speech on how new day has come for America and Russia and how we are going to strike fear into any enemy

- send a team of marines armed with AK-47s to Federal Reserve and arrest central bankers and their associates, claim would be made that some of them resisted with weapons and had to be killed (this is an ancient Russian practice)

- nationalise the central bank, reset the debt (this is what Kennedy died for)

- I have a feeling he'd get along surprisingly well with CIA (birds of the feather)

- he would order US army and Russian army to bomb Saudi Arabia into Stone Age, he'd order the use of small nukes if there is any resistance from Saudis

- and last but not least, yes he really would outlaw gay parades, gay kissing in public, gay protestors would be arrested, held for few weeks

- Monsanto would be burned to the ground, executives serving 200 year sentences

- he would incentivise 20-30 million of the poorest Americans to move and populate vast unpopulated territory of Russia (he's been trying to populate Russia for ages, he needs 300 million more people at least) - to counter China in the future.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

So limiting freedoms and equality is awesome?.
Good job it can only happen in your mind isn't it?.
Just move over If you love him so much.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
- and last but not least, yes he really would outlaw gay parades, gay kissing in public, gay protestors would be arrested, held for few weeks

... and that's supposed to be a good thing? Um ... no. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So he would be a ruthless dictator, the new emperor of the world, imposing his limited views.

It would be awesome in the lego movie world

everything is awesome there

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yeah he has so much support in Russia because he limits their freedom LOL

He protects the TRADITIONAL culture, too bad you have a problem with what used to make the US great !

edit on 3-6-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

link   

would be nice.
In this age of time there is more propoganda than wisdom.

let Mr Putin expose the truth

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
So he would be a ruthless dictator, the new emperor of the world, imposing his limited views.

This is a western site with people like you being products of diluted trans humanism and material decay.

Yes I do understand why you would see things the way you do.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
how is the work in the Internet Research Agency this days?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

If you are referring to me,

I happen to be a registered Nurse by day, not that it is any of your business.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

- he would incentivise 20-30 million of the poorest Americans to move and populate vast unpopulated territory of Russia (he's been trying to populate Russia for ages, he needs 300 million more people at least) - to counter China in the future.

Russians just need more sex. Just watch LL, so much anger!

That aside, outlawing "gay protesters" sounds likes a horrible breach in EVERYONE'S rights (hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah*takesbreath*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........dot..... rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I forgot to add

He would secure the US - Mexico border. Something that seems impossible for mighty US military machine. Kinda strange !

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I have to admit that I would believe something that Putin would say first
before I would believe anything that obama says.Bottom line...Putin is
still a russian and will do what benefits russia first.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Lol

Like this guy dumping his wife for being too beautiful

Ukrainian woman's selfie obsession gets dumped by husband. Ukraine/Russia culture is almost indestinguishable

us.tomonews.net...

She really is too hot,

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

At first probably but he is also capable of bigger picture more complex ideas.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You really are a whack job BentBone!

If you are a nurse by day which I very much doubt as you seem to be on ATS all the time antagonising all its members with your constant drivel, but if you are a nurse, then stop stealing the meds! its making you crazy.

I responded to you in a thread a couple of weeks ago to state you are the same user we have seen for the last few months on here, you said I was wrong, but I now doubt that very much.

You have had several handles on ATS and its only your name that has changed, not the daily rhetoric and anti American crap you spurt. Do you want me to list your previous alias on here so other members know who they are dealing with?

Think its time you change your name again BentBone as you and your Kremlin Troll buddies are so obvious its sickening.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Don't even get me started on what I think of you. Servant of western MSM !

I bet after you binge on CNN and FOX you don't even need to eat.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

a reply to: flammadraco

Don't even get me started on what I think of you. Servant of western MSM !

I bet after you binge on CNN and FOX you don't even need to eat.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

are you currently a resident in russia - if not please make plans and move there

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Dude you are going to stay forever in lill leagues if you don't improve your work, you need to act like a real everyday folk with real concerns if you want to get the better jobs

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Hmmm, Vlad the Infailure for torchbearer of the bloodlines you say?..........tough call, considering he works for the same institution as the current and past POTUS's

Q: How can you tell when a politician is lying??

A: It's lips are moving.

Anyway..........see below his promises in the lead up to 2016 elections...........

<<   2  3  4 >>

join