It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found out False Flags are done with Tranced Individuals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You know what CIA and NSA do -other than spying - they read news all day. Open source information gathering,

Well that is what I do, just without all those fancy computer algorithms and 100 billion in budget. I read ATS and many other alternative news sites and complete my own jigsaw puzzle.

When CIA goes for a false flag they take usually from US military few "good men" and fracture their mind into separate trigger personality. This is not something crazy and unstable, CIA perfected the method, these trigger personalities can be upheld for days. Person can even TRAIN for their mission under this waking trance.

If the mission is not suicide person is programmed to forget everything and return to their normal life, normal duties, such a person can be used again. Person can even be programmed to self terminate if they start to remember.

How they do this and how heartless they have to be to do this to their own citizens is beyond belief.

Electro shocks and drugs are used to fracture the mind, under influence the person is hypnotized repeatedly, as many times as it takes for the program to set in. This often includes instructions of severe depression and quick suicide if memories start to return.

No one is safe, though they usually pick people who have no significant family or family closeness. That way when person is gone or dead there are less questions.

If you got a large rowdy family and you see each other all the time, you are safe.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh and don't bother asking me for proof. I don't work for CIA

Take this post as opinion if you want, I don't care. I am just killing time.
edit on 27-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You realize your entire OP reads like the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic?

Please include your evidence for these assertions, sources etc, news articles, whatever. That will make your story less "wacko".

EDIT: Oh, I see in your second post, you don't want to provide proof/evidence to back up your theory. Oh well, not my problem if you are happy looking like a schizo!

Good day sir!
edit on 27-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

No one is safe, though they usually pick people who have no significant family or family closeness. That way when person is gone or dead there are less questions.

Not really. Quite often MKUltra families stick together and MKUltra parents who do pair up gladly send their children to MKUltra training grounds as well before they usually 'fall off the Freedom Train' (suicide) at age 30.

The video 'James Casbolt - Coast To Coast 2007' on YouTube explains a lot of what goes on.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm not going to ask you for proof... but I am going to ask you to share your logic & process with us.

How did you get from Point A to "I found out False Flags are done with Tranced Individuals"?

You've essentially told us that you've connected the dots on this one. So rather than just sharing an opinion piece centered on your conclusion, please share the dots so we can weigh it all up for ourselves.

Genuine request - if there's something to know here, I'd like to understand more.

edit on 27/5/15 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

How do you know for sure all of what you have stated?

Where did you gain your knowledge from?

Also...are you concerned at all that the CIA may be looking into who you are; you and your life?

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Like the James Casbolt (Michael Prince) story...he says they use scopolomine to get people to do whatever it is that "they" want. He talks about it on the BASES videos. Apparently, he was in the states on some sort of Jason Bourne/super soldier mission during the Aurora Batman theater and Newtown school shootings. I wonder if he knows anything regarding those incidents....

James Holmes' (the alleged Aurora shooter) friend from California said (youtube it) that he doesn't believe his friend, Holmes did the slaughter. He thinks someone got to/controlled/framed Holmes. What I don't get is why there's little mention of his supposed roommates in Colorado who disappeared, witnesses saying there was more than one shooter, the extra gas mask outside the theater and the trail of blood leading around the corner, plus witnesses noticing two people driving off, while Holmes was basically incapacitated, sitting there like a patsy. The false quote from his mom played into the bad press, too. And no mug shot for days. He was obviously drugged out of his mind.

Similar thing with Adam Lanza in CT. Was he just a patsy? I remember reading that some surviving students said they saw two men w/guns in the school going past their door. Lots of discrepancies in the reporting. His mom didn't work at the school but that false story was pushed by someone from the get go. How many of the reporters were legit and how many fed a script?

If Casbolt is/was anywhere near the truth he works/ed for a cabal of CIA/Bush and UK monarchy loyalists and their bosses. What's the end game? He admitted to mind control/torture he and others endured from when he was a kid as some base in the Canadian Rockies in the '70s.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Doc Archive

The link above contains many thousands of CIA documents obtained through FOIA requests.

You would be surprised and pleased if you read through some of it.

The CIA has been creating "Manchurian candidates" for some time now.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

For a look at an alleged first-hand account of the process, check out a book called "Tranceformation of America". Shocking story if true and it takes place in the 80s. Im sure the program has advanced since then. Available to read for free online.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Doc Archive

The link above contains many thousands of CIA documents obtained through FOIA requests.

You would be surprised and pleased if you read through some of it.

The CIA has been creating "Manchurian candidates" for some time now.

And that's just the crap that doesn't threaten our national security lol!

So, what we read comprises...20% of what happens? In some FOIA requests over 90% redacted.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sirhan Sirhan to this very day can't remember
anything about the Robert Kennedy assassination .
He's never getting out so for him to continue to say this
speaks volumes about how well the MIC can pull a manchurian
candidate thing off.
edit on 27-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude
You realize your entire OP reads like the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic?

Please include your evidence for these assertions, sources etc, news articles, whatever. That will make your story less "wacko".

EDIT: Oh, I see in your second post, you don't want to provide proof/evidence to back up your theory. Oh well, not my problem if you are happy looking like a schizo!

Good day sir!

Just research Extraordinary Rendition……from Wiki but there are many other available sources, including the ACLU:

Extraordinary rendition or irregular rendition is the government sponsored kidnapping and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another.[1] The United States and the United Kingdom are known to have "renditioned" prisoners to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.[2][3]

Being what this is, you can expect there is likely more to it, as well, than you are being openly told.

The Senate Select Intelligence Committee has completed a 6,000 page report that further details the CIA detention and interrogation operations with access to classified sources. However, the report itself remains classified.
Link

Although Extraordinary Rendition, in these cases I've provided, seems to mainly be about terrorism, that definition is more widely applied, now. And the use of soldiers to possibly fight what it's labelled as herein, and even employing similiar techniques, would not seem to be out of the question.
edit on 27-5-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

IF what you say is true (you provide no proof or anything just made up stuff) then I say
good luck to the government and I want to learn how to do that to people!!! I don't like people
at the best of times but if they can trigger stuff off in people the ay you described then they
need an applause!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Good day sir!

Well that makes me a psycho and a schizo too.

Yes let's find MSM news article claiming that the CIA is
A- Using mind control
B- Planing false flag attacks
C- The government agencies have access to heavy drugs

Are you looking for a disclosure from the CIA that they are part of the biggest drug cartel in the world, that the war on drugs was more about money and control than society?

Who cares being called a schizo from the oblivious lol
edit on 27-5-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Lol, I only asked for some evidence of this grand conclusion the OP has reached. What's wrong with asking for evidence?

Here's a quick example for you:

"The moon is made of cheese."

Now, do I sound like a schizo or not with that statement?

However, if I said this:

I have discovered the moon is made of cheese, please see my sample scientific analysis which has been accredited and certified by NAACLS. The sample rock in my analysis turns out to be Edam Cheese, confirmed by TV Chef, Nigella Lawson.

"It really IS cheese!" - Nigella Lawson

EDIT: I know there's holes all over my argument for the moon being made of cheese, but at least I provided poor anecdotal evidence which is more than can be said for the OP.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I have discovered the moon is made of cheese, please see my sample scientific analysis which has been accredited and certified by NAACLS. The sample rock in my analysis turns out to be Edam Cheese, confirmed by TV Chef, Nigella Lawson.

"It really IS cheese!" - Nigella Lawson

Yeah but the people in the know, don't want people to know that the moon is made of cheese. The only "officials" that could back the idea that the moon is made of cheese are payed to keep their mouths shut because of "national security".

The agencies are corrupted, yet you claim you would only believe such a statement if those same corrupted agencies/people would speak out the truth.

I think I found out who's the real loony in this thread.
edit on 27-5-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Being defined "evidence" doe not require an "official statement".

You trying to tell me that for something to be considered "evidence" it has to be an official statement?

I think you are confusing "proof"/"confession" with "evidence".

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But good to know there are still people around that just lap up whatever BS they are fed (as long as it's from the right source).

Must be good to be you, to never question something, never ask for evidence.. as long as it fits your life philosophy/views.

Ignorance is bliss right?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Double post

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Good day sir!

Could you prove that; by finding and comparing a paranoid schizophrenic article and posting here?

Otherwise have some respect and learn to be more civil without demeaning posts. You offer nothing to the OP, the topic, or the community.

Be nice, or don't post.

@ OP - there is a lot of information on this topic on the web and in documentaries, even individuals who have been under this type of... victimized control.

There's lots of information to give way on this side of the topic, just some research needed.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join