It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found out False Flags are done with Tranced Individuals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well I hate to just add an anecdotal account without proof but....

I once met an Air Force officer who was a psychiatrist / psychologist who told me of a drug that the government used.
He said that with it they could totally wipe one's memory & replace them with whatever history & personality they wished.

As I said no proof & I even forgot the name of the drug, this was decades ago.

Why would he tell me such info, well he was already doing a life sentence in Leavenworth for murder so not much for him to lose.

Take it with as much salt as you need.

K~

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Whether the OP offered good evidence is no longer a cogent point in this thread, as many of us have now offered solid evidence of such.

The use of scopolamine, and MK Ultra programs and all their offshoots (which are seemingly endless since the 1950s) and which was partly about the creation of "manchurian candidates," controlled and triggered for assassination and other activities, the black ops and super soldier programs which are documented and quite real all suggest a great deal of truth in this matter.

Not only that, but the extrordinary rendition program I linked to, which most certainly could and would be used against assets,as well, and the use of it on assets in the past provided techniques now being used in what is called "extraordinary rendition," ALL of these things are documented and clear evidence of what the OP suggests for convo in this thread.

You are adding nothing by your questioning of OP's mental health and status. That's not the subject of the thread.
It is off topic, and rude. It amounts to an ad hominem argument and as such, will receive no support from most on this forum.

tetra50

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Once again, why does the CIA even exist? Has anything good come from their creation, except to pick fight with small countries?

At this point, we just need to avoid nuclear war. There's no need for an organization like the CIA to go around and threaten whoever they disagree with.
edit on 27-5-2015 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yes apparently it's being done with CELLPHONES.www.scientificamerican.com...
YET another reason WHY I don't need one...
edit on 27-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Because it is a PRIMARY tool of Oligarch control..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The oligarchs are probably only following the orders of the Nordics(in exchange for their technology, the "good" kind, such as the Operating System, Touch Screen, Robots, and even the Internet. Well, either that, or they got the ideas from studying those Grey ships, because really, a Touch-Screen Laptop can be considered a miracle of creation.) The CIA, I think, are being controlled by the "Majestic Twelve," whose main objective is to prevent Disclosure(and hoping to defeat the Greys using their own technology, but I do wonder how they'll do that, without exposing the Greys' presence. Plus, each of these ships(the TR-3B) probably costs at least $500 billion.)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thank you from another person that posts a thread and then runs away from it..

And the old 'don't ask me for proof' is boring as hell...

Saying you saw an unidentified craft that you cannot explain is one thing if that's what you had done but to say others are being used in 'tranced' Catcher of The Rye type scenario's by multiple hypnosis and drugs simply DOES require proof...

Anything else is crap...
edit on 27-5-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Unfortunately I can't cross correlate that with what is known ,IT fits the theory but I DON'T KNOW that to be true.
I've never seen ANYTHING supernatural or anomalous in my life I am just fascinadted by the possiblties.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Agreed. Think its much this way, some variations obviously.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here's your proof op: www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Behavioral modification is a very real thing and we are all subjected to it on a nearly endless level. In it's most common form it is called "advertising". The other common forms have a myriad of names but can be placed under the single banner of "peer pressure" for the sake of conversation. In fact we are conditioned, from birth, to accept a set of things as absolutes or truths - even though they are, in fact, simply regional, national, or familial predispositions or traditions.

There are endless studies discussing the validity of behavioral modification. It's a subject I've discussed in at least four or five of my own threads.

Having said that - "trancing", as the OP put it - or hypnosis as a more common word is much less effective and far more tricky. Suggestion only goes so far - even with a subject who is in an altered state. This is why "date rape" drugs work by causing unconsciousness and not by turning the victim into a sex fiend. Simply put, it is very, very difficult to overcome a persons hard wired behaviors and convictions. While conspiracy fans like to imagine there's a magic pill or quick procedure that makes it possible - the reality is that total indoctrination is a very complicated and extensive process. Military basic training is only partial indoctrination and consider how much torture and debasement is involved simply in bringing out the killer instinct in a subject. Not controlling that instinct, nor directing it at a specific target - merely bringing it out from under years of societal conditioning saying that killing is bad.

In short, creating mindless automaton killers, in the Manchurian Candidate style is an analogy for how things really work. A plot device to simplify a very complex process. Simply drugging and implanting suggestions to a person will not work unless that person is already predisposed toward the ideas you are dealing with.

Now if you want to talk about indoctrination? That is a much different animal. That requires much more time, a lot of Pavlovian reinforcement, manipulation of the ego and convincing the victim that what you want them to do is what they actually want to do. It's a seduction - not a forced event.

And, yes, I am quite aware of the CIA experiments in mind control. I am also aware that, by and large, the entire Monarch program was a flop. They succeeded in doing a lot of psychological damage to people, including a plethora of suicides. But mind control - not so much.

Sirhan Sirhan is an interesting case, as is the entire Kennedy experience. But one has to take his word that he does not remember a thing - which could be seen as a very convenient thing. The lady in the spotted dress and the number of and angle of gunshots... all very interesting and definitely pointing toward something more than the story we've been told. But not compelling enough to believe that Sirhan Sirhan was mentally incapacitated at the time.

Ever had an attractive person at a bar captivate your attention until they wander away and you suddenly realize they just charmed you into bumping up your tab by fifty bucks? That is more in line with how manipulation and behavioral modification works in real world application. A weakness was exploited in a specific manner for a desired result. Many such examples can be made in every day life - the same mechanisms work in indoctrination.

Ironically an example of indoctrination of this type can be found in this very thread - the current predisposition of the American people to see every single bombing, riot, or shooting as a "false flag" - even when history shows us that these are events that have been going on since well before '___', sodium pentathol or sodium flouride were being tested for their behavioral properties.

Why is that? What do those with the ability to control information and opinion stand to gain by creating a society that cynical and quick to jump to outrageous conclusions about things like mind control?

The answer is simple. Fear. If we think they can control our thoughts. That they can slip us a pill, whisper in our ear, and force us to murder vast numbers of people, including our own families or communities? Then we live in fear.

Oh, and we also, then, come predisposed towards the belief that they CAN do this which enables the placebo effect - but that's an entire thread all to itself.

Summary. Crazy people do crazy things. You can't assume that all, most, or even a substantial number of them are "tranced" to perform some secret NWO agenda. Especially when all these tragedies usually lead to is a lot of arguing about laws but none get changed.

Now when an event immediately leads to some dramatic new paradigm? That's when I would pay attention to the notion of a false flag scenario.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
OK, so I took a beating in this thread for requesting a little old thing called, "evidence".

I'll just say this, the title of the thread is, "I found out... blah blah blah", yet the author refuses to say how they found out said amazing claim.

Not ring any alarm bells to anyone? No?

Usually when someone claims they "found out" something, they at least provide the little clues in which led them to their conclusion.

"I found out my wife is cheating. I found empty condom wrappers behind my bed -- and she knows I'm sterile! We don't use condoms!"

or

"I found out my wife is cheating."
"Really?!?"
"Yeah, and I have nothing else to say. I will not provide the evidence to this conclusion in case it is debunked, because I want to believe she is cheating, as I'm in an unhappy marriage and want out."

That's what I get from the OP. ***SNIP***

So OP, this leads me to a direct question to YOU.

WHAT was it you found OP??
edit on 28-5-2015 by socketdude because: S & G

edit on 5/28/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped rude comment in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami
You need to get up to date concerning Casbolt. This mentally ill fantasist is currently in prison for 20 years for stalking and blackmail.

See here:

Only those ignorant of many facts established both here and elsewhere still take his deluded claims seriously.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Bloody Hell !! You seriously are on high Drugs and been hypnotized, anesthetized by CIA, NSAs we were mentioning.

***** Without Credible sources it is not just an opinion, it is an offensive allegation.

Still killing times there??

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

I agree with you for sure and each step along the way has been a blatant slap in the face with a wet pile of obvious. But it goes from anger and annoyance to desperation and complete and utter disenchantment and helplessness because, as is the case with most other things in this society, there isn't a powerful enough entity nor a loud enough majority for anything to be done. In fact there isn't even a blind eye being turned most often, with the exception of September 11 the man on the street isn't even aware that the facts they've been handed are weak and lacking truth and substance. I've felt this is the case since the CIA whistleblower lady testified that some of the pictures of the terrorists on the news were pictures of fellow employees in disguise from a few cubicles over. Next we had Adam Lanza, a young man my age who doesn't fit the psycho killer mould, whose murders were announced a year or more In advance along with the Batman movie theater shooter who was heralded long before the attacks. Adam Lanza is all but a photograph and a single two minute interview with a" former classmate" who you discover in the interview had nothing to say she remembered just that they were several years apart but once attended different classes simultaneously at the same campus when Adam was 9 or 10. And finding her was after cash rewards offered for any family of friend of Adam to come forth. Oh and there's the many professional photographers who say his one and only picture, the only tangible evidence he ever existed, looked more like a generic computer composite of a young man and not a picture. Obama's cabinet finally came out acknowledging that fiasco was a" field training exercise" and nobody was hurt and there was no land a but that wasn't until people researching the town discovered it was more a ghost town inhabited by a majority of ppl with CIA ties than not. So ok guess that ain't a person in a trance. But tell me there was anything left of a consciousness on this plane when we got a glimpse of the batsman shooter. So overdrugged and hypnotized he couldn't say a word. The biggest tragedy however is the Boston bombing. Not because of casualties because I firmly believe there were none after reading and reviewing all I could get my hands on. I'm not a very empathic person. I wish I were. But having just moved from Boston and seeing this kid whose alone after his brother was taken out actually found guilty and sshakingerrified in a cell somewhere I just can't sleep lately and for the first time my thoughts are consumed with his fate. If you haven't done the research, it was so poorly staged I say a matter of minutes on YouTube will give enough credible evidence to show you the truth. This young man was drawn into the CIA with alluring tactics, next you know he goes to training and returns home to his mother who right then and there caused a stink with the CIA saying her son returned unrecognizable in his demeanor and I may be mistaken but I think we'll before the bombing she made an on air comment she says terrified her sons were being groomed to be fall men and she would lose them both. Anyway, the boys were probably given the backpacks and an assignment, most think it would have been a" training exercise" to see how security handkerchiefs like backpacks or whatever. Well, in every picture of the boys, and there's a ton, six men each one well over 6 feet tall with plain clothes and buzz cuts are watching them. These six men have on the same bags as the boys in fact, two of the six bags have a white X in masking tape. After the explosion, the boys are seen running with their bags still. The bags that were left? You got it the two with tape. Then to get a pasty they track em down, to make sure pasty can't squeal they murder them, but one gets away. Oh and the murder story is a joke too. A man goes outside to check a boat and finds them well the one point nobody in print or YouTube or online has made is one I thought of as being one of the biggest red flags. The boat guy and the guy the boys ransacked did the same dumb thing. I'll concentrate on the carjacking victim though. The boys supposedly stopped a guy as he got out of the car at a gas station and with a gun demanded his keys and sped off. The security tape from the station shows this guy who just was terrified at gunpoint running from a 4 second altercation runs to the counter and says" can I use your phone to dial 911? Moktar Habib (I forget), you know the guy that bombed the marathon, he just stole my car." I don't know about you but some puts in Dorchester didn't memorize a face so well in the matter of 12 hours and memorize a name that in a life threatening situation of four seconds of terror and panic that he had the wits about him and flawless memory to ID someone he'd seen a max of five or six times in a single still image. Why not help I got carjacked? Really? But I'm sure he will be shut up as his brother was. They've already done all they can to stop him testifying. This is how unsettling I feel about this one in particular, I don't even know if he got prison or death. I have run from every mention of it since the verdict because if I were aware he was indeed given a death sentence I would feel I had no other option than marching door to door a cross Massachusetts trying to convince people to demand more trustworthy evidence be presented. I'd find myself in a coincidental car accident though. The fact is the CIA can stop sacrificing innocent nobody says a gosh dern thing when they do so hell they may as well be dirty and nasty out in the open. In a country where you can make a plane full of people disappear by putting a grenade sized hole in the Pentagon and avoid arrest why not? (And God bless THOSE souls too, I pray it was a fabricated passenger manifest or that they were sent to the mars colony I can't bear the thought of what could have been a march up to a ditch and bullet in the head but sheesh, we know at least that one plane is still out there somewhere we should be tearing down mountains to get to what may be left of the passengers)i

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

SocketDude didn't say anything rude, it's not rude to ask for evidence of a claim.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Yes, I understand that. I'm not saying he's a good guy even if my girlfriend thinks he's cute. Still if you look at the earlier interviews and compare them to more recent ones (before he went off the rails entirely), some of it seemed possible if not probable. It makes sense that he would disintegrate once he completed his "usefulness."

edit on 28-5-2015 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Behavioral modification is a very real thing and we are all subjected to it on a nearly endless level. In it's most common form it is called "advertising". The other common forms have a myriad of names but can be placed under the single banner of "peer pressure" for the sake of conversation. In fact we are conditioned, from birth, to accept a set of things as absolutes or truths - even though they are, in fact, simply regional, national, or familial predispositions or traditions.

There are endless studies discussing the validity of behavioral modification. It's a subject I've discussed in at least four or five of my own threads.

Having said that - "trancing", as the OP put it - or hypnosis as a more common word is much less effective and far more tricky. Suggestion only goes so far - even with a subject who is in an altered state. This is why "date rape" drugs work by causing unconsciousness and not by turning the victim into a sex fiend. Simply put, it is very, very difficult to overcome a persons hard wired behaviors and convictions. While conspiracy fans like to imagine there's a magic pill or quick procedure that makes it possible - the reality is that total indoctrination is a very complicated and extensive process. Military basic training is only partial indoctrination and consider how much torture and debasement is involved simply in bringing out the killer instinct in a subject. Not controlling that instinct, nor directing it at a specific target - merely bringing it out from under years of societal conditioning saying that killing is bad.

In short, creating mindless automaton killers, in the Manchurian Candidate style is an analogy for how things really work. A plot device to simplify a very complex process. Simply drugging and implanting suggestions to a person will not work unless that person is already predisposed toward the ideas you are dealing with.

Now if you want to talk about indoctrination? That is a much different animal. That requires much more time, a lot of Pavlovian reinforcement, manipulation of the ego and convincing the victim that what you want them to do is what they actually want to do. It's a seduction - not a forced event.

And, yes, I am quite aware of the CIA experiments in mind control. I am also aware that, by and large, the entire Monarch program was a flop. They succeeded in doing a lot of psychological damage to people, including a plethora of suicides. But mind control - not so much.

Sirhan Sirhan is an interesting case, as is the entire Kennedy experience. But one has to take his word that he does not remember a thing - which could be seen as a very convenient thing. The lady in the spotted dress and the number of and angle of gunshots... all very interesting and definitely pointing toward something more than the story we've been told. But not compelling enough to believe that Sirhan Sirhan was mentally incapacitated at the time.

Ever had an attractive person at a bar captivate your attention until they wander away and you suddenly realize they just charmed you into bumping up your tab by fifty bucks? That is more in line with how manipulation and behavioral modification works in real world application. A weakness was exploited in a specific manner for a desired result. Many such examples can be made in every day life - the same mechanisms work in indoctrination.

Ironically an example of indoctrination of this type can be found in this very thread - the current predisposition of the American people to see every single bombing, riot, or shooting as a "false flag" - even when history shows us that these are events that have been going on since well before '___', sodium pentathol or sodium flouride were being tested for their behavioral properties.

Why is that? What do those with the ability to control information and opinion stand to gain by creating a society that cynical and quick to jump to outrageous conclusions about things like mind control?

The answer is simple. Fear. If we think they can control our thoughts. That they can slip us a pill, whisper in our ear, and force us to murder vast numbers of people, including our own families or communities? Then we live in fear.

Oh, and we also, then, come predisposed towards the belief that they CAN do this which enables the placebo effect - but that's an entire thread all to itself.

Summary. Crazy people do crazy things. You can't assume that all, most, or even a substantial number of them are "tranced" to perform some secret NWO agenda. Especially when all these tragedies usually lead to is a lot of arguing about laws but none get changed.

Now when an event immediately leads to some dramatic new paradigm? That's when I would pay attention to the notion of a false flag scenario.

Just my two cents.

Extremely well-written, unbiased, and factually correct post. You hit the nail on the head with this topic. I always find it a bit laughable that some people believe there is a magic pill, hidden from the masses, that has the ability to erase memory and fill it with whatever some shadowy organization wishes. The neurobiology/pharmacology involved in that type of process is something that simply does not fit with what we know in science. Behavior modification in general is much less about pharmaceuticals, and more about very complex, long term operant conditioning. By and large, an individuals hardwired motivations and behaviors are very difficult to change.

@aethertek, these types of anecdotal stories are commonplace on this site, and it's truly a shame. A scenario in which an Air Force Psychiatrist divulges information to you regarding a secret government drug that completely erases ones memory is a scenario in which I find rather difficult to believe. Especially with the nice added touch of "I forget the name of it."

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
@AlexandrosTheGreat

In that illegible block of text you have just written, you've managed to classify 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooting, and the Boston Marathon Bombing all as false flags. Even more appalling, you've stated that you don't believe there were any casualties in either the Boston Bombings or Sandy Hook. Not only is this incredibly disrespectful and distasteful, but it also displays an extremely high level of paranoia, distrust, anxiety, and delusion.

The way in which you have come to form your opinions on these events is utterly beyond me--I cannot imagine the mental acrobatics necessary to come to these conclusions, but it's completely outside the realm of rationality and reality.

Please, could somebody who isn't as shaken with anger by these comments try and further explain to this person how ridiculous he sounds?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join