It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found out False Flags are done with Tranced Individuals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Several years ago I was heavily invested in this subject matter - that being MK-Monarch, the Springmeier document and so forth. Criminal psychology has always been fascinating to me, but when it reaches a point of non-accountability and insanity defenses because a large swath of folks have become so self-deluded to the point of claiming false flags at every turn, I have come to the point of conclusion that enough is enough.

This type of thinking spreads like wildfire in certain circles, and believe you me I have heard my fair share of stories over the years about "secret government plots and schemes" and oddly enough, almost every story bears the same trademarks in grammar, evasiveness, hyper-drama and abject denial of any personal responsibility that it's become little more than a cop out for people looking to blame someone else for their own inability to cope with the simple fact that some people are just deranged.

Do extreme situations and certain situations lead to a rise in criminal or destructive psychosis - YES.
But I seriously doubt all these people claiming "mass mind control" have been.

There are exceptions, but the majority of claims are purely self-constructed.

At the risk of becoming pendantic and callous, I shall cut this short here and leave on that note.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
Hey GE:
Whilst I agree with your general premise that it has become the poster child example held up to explain all false flags….and that all situations happening may belong in that category, what are we to do with the evidence of everything you've described by the Military Industrial Complex you are aware of and know personally (as described) as evidentiary factual analysis of the current place/time we live within?

Please forgive me, but the Military Industrial Comnplex basically equals Rome, and all roads lead to it. If you accept MK ULTRA as true, it and its offshoots, lead to total control over the population and events which are scripted to reinforce that, from technology to science to popular media reinforcing such.

What the OP subjects is documented both officially and in personal/anecotal accounts. That remains. We are left with how to survive within such a matrix, whether artificially supplied, or simply by the leaders/men who made it so long ago and built a cycle and a circle that we cannot seem to survive well within, nor break out of.

I think you know what I say is true, and that your response is just a way of how to deal with it. All we can do is figure out how to survive for ourselves, isn't it, really? And so we tell ourselves and others what we must, to accomplish just that. Sometimes that's the greater truth and sometimes it's a lie. At the moment, it has to be the truth for us in order to go on, and so we have a philosophy for that, as well: either nothing matters ( existentialism), or more (post-modernistically), we all have our own truth, and everything is relative. That doesn't work for me, however, as I can't see evil as relative when we're speaking of torture of human beings. But then, we have technological constraints on behavior, perhaps making people virtually puppets of others in control, so how does that figure into that.
Perhaps, during the Serbian/Croatian war, those that had lived side by side for over a hundred years suddenly went literally mad with hate for one another for some other, unspoken, reason. After all, that mass behavior in that area, at that time, didn't make a lot of sense, did it? As I said, the ultimate goal of the MK ULTRA program and its many offshoots was the eventual control of the human population of the planet Earth.

One of Cobain's songs had a lyric in it: Everything's my fault.
I frequently feel this way. But I know that just isn't true. That there is an overriding perspective, reinforced technologically and in all the other ways I mentioned to make me, and a million or more others feel the same way, or that they should sacrifice themselves over what they're bombarded with, daily, and so some of them go cracy and do cracy and angry, irresponsible, horrible things…….

Respectfully,
tetra50
edit on 28-5-2015 by tetra50 because: formatting

edit on 28-5-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Yes, there were deaths. Basically, sacrifices. To what end?

2nd.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

One of them is scopolomine. While on it you seem lucid to others but are completely under the suggestive control of others. One man brought strangers to his home to clean him out; others went to the ATM and gave their money to their new "friends." It's in Colombia. It's a known substance (Datura "Devil's Breath"). Beware

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Truth is out there - but it's hidden behind scorn, fear and ignorance.

*points* look to Washington! HAHA!!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Some of those exceptions are the whole reasons these discussions should be happening as well as recognizing the threat our government agencies pose when not held properly accountable.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: np6888

Unfortunately I can't cross correlate that with what is known ,IT fits the theory but I DON'T KNOW that to be true.
I've never seen ANYTHING supernatural or anomalous in my life I am just fascinadted by the possiblties.

I do know, and I have seen, and the "greys" really are nothing but a distraction, far more interesting things are desperately trying to maintain existence without allowing us, the source of all the power, to know and see, because they must die.

Funny thing is, they are damaging themselves more and more , and even invented us to do them away, and yet now they get scared and would rather cycle endlessly into worse and worse realities.

Soon, it wont even be possible to stop the cycles, the broken records spinning endlessly with no one to take the needle off, or press stop.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

One of them is scopolomine. While on it you seem lucid to others but are completely under the suggestive control of others. One man brought strangers to his home to clean him out; others went to the ATM and gave their money to their new "friends." It's in Colombia. It's a known substance (Datura "Devil's Breath"). Beware

www.youtube.com...

I happen to be a medical doctor so yes, I'm aware of the drug Scopolamine. It's used most commonly for motion sickness and sea sickness. In large doses, it can cause extreme drowsiness and respiratory failure. In rare cases it can cause hallucinations. The effects and mechanism of action of Scopolamine are very well known. Yes, there are some instances of criminals using this drug on victims in order to rob them--the reason being that it can cause extreme drowsiness. However, in no way, shape, or form does Scopolamine erase ones memory.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I know of what you speak.
I earnestly wish I had a solution.
I've tried my whole life to come up with a system that worked for everyone.

It's impossible.
There is no pleasing some people.
They continue to milk the cow to death.

I wish dearly that I could elaborate.
I cannot at this point in time.

a reply to: SlickInfinity

I hear ya.
I agree it's important we work together and discuss these matters.

Sorry I don't have constructive solutions yet.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I myself am more creative than functional except as a soldier.
Do you think the stalemate will break anytime soon ?
THIS is so boring.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

But we are talking about an INSTANT creation of an alter if this is to be true,otherwise they would be in some kind of therapy,Others would know.
Like the video game that made Japanese kids have sezures,If that can be done I wander how far they've gone?
Personally I had a physician give me SSRIs and they sucked creativity RIGHT out of me. THEN I really hated life.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Some people asked me to prove it as if I would be alive if I was walking around with classified CIA documents.

Some people said ok don't prove it but at least elaborate.

Fine

I consume domestic and foreign MSM

I consume domestic and foreign "alternative news"

There are enough accounts of people connected with secret government projects who have missing time their employers don't want to explain, there are enough accounts of people who have remembered mind control procedures done to them, some of them overcame depression and didn't commit suicide.

And FINALLY on the very first page of this thread people posted plenty of declassified evidence showing mind control is something CIA invested heavily into.

Not like I am talking about something so far out and bizarre that it can't possibly be.

There happy ?.

No ?

Tough luck

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

I'm moderately happier.

Now if you included these in the original post, including links to MSM articles as well as links to alternative news articles, I wouldn't complain as much.

I was only trying to help you help yourself.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I suspect a lot of the more intense manifestations of people trancing out is the result of self-programming. They become obsessed with a subject to the point of creating intensely real manifestations of their own perverse and sick fantasies. In short, they do it to themselves.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

No,no then they wouldn't happen in CLUSTERS and they would have happened ALL the time in the passed.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Whenever you come across some notorious crime and can't find any sort of believable motive, that is where you'll find mind control.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I didn't say or claim I had the full spectrum analysis dude.
You jumped to that conclusion on your own.

edit on 5/29/15 by GENERAL EYES because: ah screw it nevermind

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No,no then they wouldn't happen in CLUSTERS and they would have happened ALL the time in the passed.

Vile acts of mass violence have happened "ALL of the time in the passed ( sic)". Start reading about any civilization, ancient or otherwise, and you can quickly find examples that there is nothing new under the sun. Outbreaks of "mass hysteria" are referred to as far back as Greece. Serial and spree killers fill the pages of history.

As for "clusters" - the period between Columbine and now is hardly quantifiable as a "cluster". And Columbine is simply the point where most conspiracy theorists jump in because it just so happened to play out when the Internet was young. It was by far and away NOT the first mass school shooting by any means. A cluster would imply a series of events that happen in rapid succession and possibly in a very small area. These sort of things happen all over the world, in every single culture and country. There is no "cluster" to it.

What is different now is that we've got a handful of news conglomerates that relish the chance to ride these tragedies into higher ratings ( revenue ). James Holmes is good for the bottom line. Within my lifetime ( 48 years ) there was a period where ethics in journalism actually existed and many anchors were against glorifying such events or giving them much more than a mention.

Go back further in time and this phenomenon gets more pronounced.

An example: Unfathomable violence was massively prevalent in the late nineteenth century. Mass murders ( usually for profit ) were commonplace and have been well documented. Boarding houses that killed their guests were a very common thing, the world over. Yet you ask the average American and they'll swear that Jack the Ripper was "ground zero" for violent crime. Why? It wasn't because he was first, best, most prolific or even most shocking. It was because he was the first one that media rode the coat tails of.

There are other factors involved, such as the move from an agrarian lifestyle to the city ( and make no mistake - kids in the boonies, these days, face many of the same stresses as kids living in the heart of major cities. Other than surroundings, little is different. ). Modern media in America ( movies, games, music, TV ) exposes everyone to much more violence than any previous culture has ever been exposed to - which has to enure us to the idea to one degree or another. The state of mental health care in the US is a flat out freaking joke - with budgets being slashed and, increasingly, for profit prisons being used as the means of dealing with the mentally ill ( incarceration without and instead of treatment ). And I could go on...

But I could have simply posted "There is nothing new under the sun" and made the same point - but people would have asked me to explain myself.... so the longer version gets posted.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

I thought they were carousing with prostitutes who tell them what's what.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

People just randomly going off ion the US IS new,it THESE numbers I HAVE been here watching.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join