It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Once again, the fiber thing is unreliable. Need like real encounter. Filmed to be certain.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Last post bottom paragraph you forgot a question mark. The answer is 'nobody knows' and because it's like you said common, that doesn't mean it's false but at the same time cannot be dismissed as a lie.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Those country people wouldn't appreciate your view. They have more important problems to deal with besides education like dental and hygiene ones.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Unless of course you consider a drug that's been in use in medicine since the 1970's, which produces amnesia and effectively, paralysis, to be technology.

No i dont consider that to be a specifically great achievement when it comes to technology but there are things far worse than that. How about napalm. It was used in wars. To burn people to death. Forgive me but i dont know how to quote properly so if it doesnt come out properly its because i forgot how to quote properly. Sorry.
edit on 27-5-2015 by thighs because: i make mistakes

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Yeah, interdimensional and extraterrestrial with advanced technologies and get ready 'abilities to teleport' and visit us thru wormholes but never make legitimate contact. What if they're from earth and here to begin with?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thighs
No, thats wrong. All people abducted never are aware/remember the exact time they were on the space ship. They (the extraterrestrials) erase your memory before dumping you back down to the surface so its harder for you to describe what you experienced since we dont possess the said technology, capable of erasing memory.

Information cannot be destroyed (as prooven by physic laws). So the Aliens found a way to block our sub-counciness acess to those memories in a very effective way. Hypnosis can help us reach some of these memories by acessing the sub-counciness in form of dreams, but like all dreams, you won't remember all the details.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Um, information can definitely be destroyed. The end.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Not only destroyed but block access, which the cause of is unknown, since we dont have legitimate proof or at the very least distort the memory and/or dream. This sure makes it harder to give accurate account of a paranormal event.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Please stop speaking about aliens as if they actually exist. Nobody found no way to block anything. As far as i am concerned its natural causs and like i said the cause is unknown, due to the very complicated brain construction and our unfortunate lack of knowledge concerning its complexity. If they do exist then why dont they ever reveal their knowledge and help us. They can help us with alot of different things. Its better sooner than later. So, ur 'aliens found a way to blah blah' is not going to convince anyone. Please continue to tell yourself the aliens are coming or are here to help us with technology and science and other things like cures for diseases and deformities? Please continue?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All im suggesting is that they land or reveal themselves to us publicly in a exposive fashion so the youtube and all internet video sites will be overflown with undeniable evidence to eventually lead the unbelievers and everyone else to accept it as a reality and hopefully prevent panic. After that everything will be ok. Next is the help with technology and medical/medicinal problems we continue to fail to improve and understand.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LOL Its not rocket science. Just land and get it over with.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thighs

Or the better option is to climb in thru ur wormhole.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Come on guys just land already????

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: trifecta
Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.

Speculation VS reality.

Reality wins.

Sorry, but abductions DO occur and involve 'alien' species, whatever their origin is.

They do? Sorry, but we really don't have concrete evidence of that. That is the true reality.

Yes we have evidence. Problem is, you're expecting alien tissue or material from a ship. Not gonna happen, sorry.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah, interdimensional and extraterrestrial with advanced technologies and get ready 'abilities to teleport' and visit us thru wormholes but never make legitimate contact. What if they're from earth and here to begin with?

So because they don't behave as you expect, it means abductions aren't happening. Brilliant.

Not really.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
K, i know what the problem is. They're probably occupied. Maybe tomorrow or something.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Its possible that those subjected to these presumably true and very horrible experiences are really just lying and suffering from schizophrenia and just looking or even better craving for attention from having a dream or something.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Its possible that those subjected to these presumably true and very horrible experiences are really just lying and suffering from schizophrenia and just looking or even better craving for attention from having a dream or something.

Multiple witnesses, multiple victims, strange body scratches/marks that sometimes fit a recovery memory, memories that FEEL like memories (no dreams), people that cannot being found during the abduction experience, missing time, UFO sightings.

Nope. Try again.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've heard of ones where they give knowledge and wisdom and in some instances predict the future, which is quite the opposite of the horrible claims such as rectal penetration to improve our dna or conduct some science related study and very similar to the movie fourth kind. There are numerous claims including teleportation and manipulation of time and ability to cure diseases, which none of have ever been proven because of a very simple fact : THEY DONT EXIST AND NEVER VISITED EARTH EVER!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You are more than welcome to continue reading stories. Abductions are most likey not real but at the same time i cant say their not because we rely on evidence and until its proven, the safest thing to assume is a simple possibilty and nothing else. I would love it if they landed and explained what they've been doing all this time and provided a legitimate explanation to every single one of my questions. Somehow i doubt it will ever happen. The reason why is because they dont really care about us and dont want to help with anything. They can help but they have not and will not. Next thing after aliens wears out is probably the god argument and thats going to be the end of everyone in this thread. Next thread im joining is a religion thread since i just brought it to myself. Got my mind all set on it now so ill begin to make my transition into the religion threads. Ill be checking for any replies since i know how much you guys are interested in abductions, dreams and reality defying, incomprehensive experiences.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join