It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pretty intersting. Original article:Article

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

A British woman claims she lost an hour of her life and has been left with a recurring bump on her head - after being abducted by ALIENS.

The bizarre theory was expressed by a female from Guernsey, who wished to remain to anonymous, but is convinced she saw a UFO over the island's west coast.

She said: "I pulled over into a car park and it didn't move as I watched it. I got really nervous and decided to drive off, but my car wouldn't start.

"Eventually I started the car and went home. When I got home my daughter asked why I was so late.

"I said that I wasn't late, but it was an hour after it should have been. The next day, when I went to work, my car clock was wrong.

"Since that time I have a really itchy lump behind my ear that flares up every so often, and there are strange fibres that I can pull from it.

"My doctor said he has never seen anything like it."

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

I'd like to see an actual statement from that doctor.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I'd like to see an actual statement from that doctor.

Same here.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Strange "fibers"? If it's indeed a fiber then this is irreputable e evidence that she is either part textile machine or has had something strange happen....
edit on 26-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Like he's likely to risk exposing himself for this. I mean even if we assume it's true it could go away tomorrow. Not like if aliens exist, we could stop them from retrieving their crap.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

Strange "fibers"? If it's indeed a fiber then this is irreputie evidence that she is either part textile machine or has had something strange happen....

It's from something called Morpheus Syndrome. A "new" disease people say it shows up after being abducet by aliens. Doctor says it's a well know disease, but i'm not a doctor, so i can't really say.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

Strange "fibers"? If it's indeed a fiber then this is irreputie evidence that she is either part textile machine or has had something strange happen....

It's from something called Morpheus Syndrome. A "new" disease people say it shows up after being abducet by aliens. Doctor says it's a well know disease, but i'm not a doctor, so i can't really say.

Being the inquisitive person I am, I just tried to find and learn about this syndrome. Mr. Google is drawing a blank. Please help me out.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
suspending disbelief for a few minutes here.
How interesting would it be to get into that situation. I mean, perhaps terrifying, yet after its all done, you know something pretty much nobody else on earth does.
I would be more angry at the loss of memory frankly. I am sure if it is happening, there is a reason they make you forget. Perhaps things are so....well..alien, that removing the memory saves your sanity, however, if such an event was properly weened into, with a person choosing to go vs abduction, what a wonderous new way to view the universe.

back to reality:
anonymous said something on the internet about losing an hour while having a bump on her head..sounds like a quick break/concussion at best.
As far as "weird fibers"...meh, shave it off. I get em daily all over my face.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Found it

en.m.wikipedia.org...

S&f

From the page....
CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in people with Morgellons, the fibers found consisted mainly of cellulose, which the CDC suggested were likely cotton, and concluded that, in these respects, the condition was "similar to more commonly recognized conditions such as delusional infestation".[10][11]

How in the f does the cdc think that cotton fibers growing out of a person makes that person delusional.... And how in the hell does cotton grow from from a genome that has no cotton genes!?!

Lol bizarre
edit on 26-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2015 by Legman because: For giggles

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We need the name and contact information from that doctor ASAP.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Found it

en.m.wikipedia.org...

S&f

From the page....
CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in people with Morgellons, the fibers found consisted mainly of cellulose, which the CDC suggested were likely cotton, and concluded that, in these respects, the condition was "similar to more commonly recognized conditions such as delusional infestation".[10][11]

How in the f does the cdc think that cotton fibers growing out of a person makes that person delusional.... And how in the hell does cotton grow from from a genome that has no cotton genes!?!

Lol bizarre

Yeah i was going to show you. Got the name wrong

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Could the linked story have any less detail?

If it is a fabrication, the least they could do is put forth a modicum of effort.

Perhaps she's pulling hair out of an irritable mole?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't trust people from Guernsey.

At no point in the interview did she even attempt to describe what she saw..very strange if you wish someone to believe you.definitley not true
edit on 26-5-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

A statement that the fibers are pulled from it or that he's never seen anything like it?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

m.youtube.com...

Interesting case from same area , from years ago .

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like this lady.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Bawahahahaha I needed that today. Thanks

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.

What makes matter worse, is that 90% of these claimants are mostly unremarkable targets. They tend to hail from rural locales, with lower than average IQs, and little/lack of culture or professional and/or personal achievement. Unless the "aliens" are trying to reconcile human defects, what makes these folks believe they're special, over anyone else? Logically, wouldn't aliens observing and experimenting on another race gravitate towards the exceptional few? Unless all intruder be hospice.

The whole human reproductive interest by wayward travelers, too draws little to reason. It is possible to transverse star systems, although you're incapable of the manipulation and manifestation of organic life in a laboratory??? I suspect different. I can guess these alleged, witless victims have some vivid imaginations coupled with their nocturnal emissions and sleep paralysis occurances.

It is more plausible and palpable that HUMANS are skipping around in classified aircrafts, satisfying unethical human diddling.
edit on 26-5-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

That lady was giving off so many non verbal cues that she was making everything aside from her name up I couldn't help but laugh. My god.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.

Speculation VS reality.

Reality wins.

Sorry, but abductions DO occur and involve 'alien' species, whatever their origin is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join