It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ill ask again 'Land now?'. Nope, i dont see them. Ill go again 'Form a wormhole outside this window so i can see you?' Nope once again. Ill go again 'Send us a time capsule so we can teleport and save the trees?' Nope again. Ill keep going 'Teleport me to Europe, year 1945?' Nope, im still here. CASE CLOSED!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Another one 'Give us the cure to cancer and aids? Send a message with instructions to a local hospital or this thread or teleport a notebook containing the instructions in front of me immediately since its an obvious emergency?' Nope, no message or notebook. You guys should call the local hospitals in your area to make sure whether its there on one of them computers since no teleported notebook was sent to me.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Heres one in regard to the recent texas storms and nepal earthquakes 'Rewind the time so the lol currently dead have the time to prepare and not be um dead?' Nope, its still on the news. Their fineding more bodies because time manipulation is mission impossible! And not everyone knows how to swim.
edit on 27-5-2015 by thighs because: i make mistakes

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It makes absolutely no sense.

Aliens abduct people that have no standing in the world and give them messages for mankind.

They say they leave marks on the body and then there are those who say they have been opened up and put back together with no marks, so which is it . Not to mention the type of abduction depends on the person, a religious person has religious undertones, while a person who mechanically inclined will have a more technical one. Why are all these supposed implants in areas one would find if they had fallen? Why be supposedly so good in transporting people and have all this tech, yet they cannot get amnesia right, I mean they obviously would have to know about human biology in order to transport people through walls etc.

Too many valid question that cannot be answered.

I say it is all in their head. How could one entire aspect of the UFO phenomenon have absolutely no evidence, zero, zilch to back it up.

Let them believe they are special or whatever, it's only a problem when these mentally ill people start harming others.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

There really is no real, worthwhile point to debate in this thread or any alien related website, thread or youtube comment section about things that lack evidence and create fear and paranoia. They never cared about humans and basically decided to not interact with us. Knowledge is obviously important for our survival and that doesnt seem to concern them in the slightest bit. Giving empty messages of hope or promises is for some reason necessary. I personally havent figured out why. I am open for suggestions if anyone has any.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Come on guys we've had enough. We need a cure for cancer and aids. This isnt funny you guys.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thighs, why are you flooding this thread? It was interesting and then... this flood all over.

Let's back to the ontopic, shall we?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Um no. This is called a 'healthy discussion' and you dont want to steer away from this, do you? I know i don't.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Everything is somehow tied in and relatable. To drift off and suddenly lose interest is unacceptible and needs further debate for sure. The speculation really doesn't end, does it?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.
a reply to: trifecta

Why is it always the people that won't accept the reality of alien contact that think they know the most about what exactly aliens would or would not do?

I've been abducted by aliens throughout my life, and I can't tell you what they are up to and why. A good deal of their behavior doesn't make sense, from our human perspective.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

You have not been abducted by #. You are a liar. Stop lying and go to ur room now!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thighs

You have not been abducted by #. You are a liar. Stop lying and go to ur room now!

Sorry, son, but you don't know what you're talking about.
My family and I were abducted many times, over the course of several decades.
I was first abducted in 1966.
Where were you in 1966?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Assuming somethings real and knowing its real is two different things. To know something you must first prove with believable evidence and not try to convince people with assumptions and say something like 'i know'.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Um no. This is called a 'healthy discussion' and you dont want to steer away from this, do you? I know i don't.

It's called spamming, trolling, and sock puppetry.

A real thread killer.
edit on 27-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Assuming somethings real and knowing its real is two different things. To know something you must first prove with believable evidence and not try to convince people with assumptions and say something like 'i know'.

You're incorrect. I knew it was real when I experienced it.

But for you to know my experiences are real? That's entirely up to you. Everyone has their own level of evidentiary requirement. You are free to set the bar as low or as high as you like. It is not my concern or responsibility to convince you of anything.

But your acceptance or belief in no way has any bearing on the reality of alien contact in general, or the reality of my experiences specifically.

In fact it is impossible for me to change your mind, change comes from within. No one can change you mind for you.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

But for you to know my experiences are real? That's entirely up to you. Everyone has their own level of evidentiary requirement. You are free to set the bar as low or as high as you like. It is not my concern or responsibility to convince you of anything.

But your acceptance or belief in no way has any bearing on the reality of alien contact in general, or the reality of my experiences specifically.

In fact it is impossible for me to change your mind, change comes from within. No one can change you mind for you.

Very well put. I'm also an experiencer since 1979. Disclosure happens on an individual basis and for varying reasons.

Some of the hardcore skeptics on this forum seem to go out of their way to be hateful and rude. There is no call for this kind of behavior, and I don't interface with them on this subject.

Maybe one day there can be a civil discussion on this topic on ATS, but it won't be today or this week. It's really quite unfortunate.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You're right, his whole family started hallucinating, for years, for some reason.

That makes more sense that the abduction scenario, a phenomena that get replicated over and over again through the whole planet.

It's simple as this:

These people are relating real, physical experiences, that involves 'alien' beings and technology, or they're all lying, ALL of them.

No room for hallucinations, sleep paralysis, confusions, mental illness or whatever nonsensical explanations we often hear.

What all of you need to do, specially people living within the US and UK, is to start demanding your governments what they OBVIOUSLY must know about that phenomena. Do you really believe they will not be aware when you have alien entities with advancded technology not only penetrating their air space, but also abducting against their will at their citizens?

Want some evidence? Demand it from your governments. They know what's going on.

edit on 27-5-2015 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

You're right, his whole family started hallucinating, for years, for some reason.

That makes more sense that the abduction scenario, a phenomena that get replicated over and over again through the whole planet.

It's simple as this:

These people are relating real, physical experiences, that involves 'alien' beings and technology, or they're all lying, ALL of them.

No room for hallucinations, sleep paralysis, confusions, mental illness or whatever nonsensical explanations we often hear.

What all of you need to do, specially people living within the US and UK, is to start demanding your governments what they OBVIOUSLY must know about that phenomena. Do you really believe they will not be aware when you have alien entities with advancded technology not only penetrating their air space, but also abducting against their will at their citizens?

Want some evidence? Demand it from your governments. They know what's going on.

I'm convinced that many of the posters who show up in these threads work FOR the government, in one capacity or another. It's a waste of time to argue with them. Everything has been debunked according to them, including their very existence.

It's to the point of being comical, and in fact it's been that way from the start.

The important messages are buried under piles of witty and useless comments.

Ever see a snooze button disguised as an alarm clock?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

originally posted by: Scdfa

Very well put. I'm also an experiencer since 1979. Disclosure happens on an individual basis and for varying reasons.

Some of the hardcore skeptics on this forum seem to go out of their way to be hateful and rude. There is no call for this kind of behavior, and I don't interface with them on this subject.

Maybe one day there can be a civil discussion on this topic on ATS, but it won't be today or this week. It's really quite unfortunate.

Well you've got a friend here, htapath!
You are right, disclosure happens on an individual basis, and this may be the aliens intent.
If they reveal themselves very slowly over decades, to a dozen of people at a time, it can minimize the negative impacts of the paradigm shift. Lessen the culture shock, perhaps preventing our society from becoming obsolete and irrelevant.
Look at what happened when Cortez met Montezuma.

Anyway, just ignore the negative people, keep on posting for those of us truly interested.
Tell us what happened in 1979.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nice to virtually meet you Scdfa.

It was August of 1979.

I was 13 and at the pinnacle of frustration with my life and this world in general. So while I was shooting ball in the driveway, I started broadcasting a mental message to the aether. The message was, "If there is anyone listening I need some answers now, otherwise this is it for me." I kept shooting the basketball and calmly sending this message.

Here's where it gets strange. Every time I shot the ball after that, it would hit the rim and bounce over the backboard. There was a side hill behind and to the right of the goal; so each time this happened, I would have to walk down into the neighbors yard to retrieve the ball.

On about the seventh trip down the hill, I saw what appeared to be spotlights searching the ground and the surrounding area a few houses down. This was weird to see, because it was like 6pm and the lights were extremely bright. Due to the topography, houses were blocking me from seeing the source of the lights. Basketball in hand, I ran out into my back yard to see from where these lights originated.

Much to my surprise, there was a large round metallic craft hovering over my neighborhood and the lights were attached to the bottom of it. The craft was bronze looking and the were small windows equally spaced around the perimeter. I would estimate the size to be as big as a grocery store.

As my lower jaw dropped open, one of the lights swung up and shined directly into my face. In my minds eye, I could see a pale chalky skinned individual flipping pages in a book. I got a weird feeling that the book represented my life. Don't ask me how, but I just knew it. This all happened in what seemed like a split second.

Instantly, I was standing back in my driveway again; but now I was shoulder to shoulder beside a tall man who was holding some kind of device in his left hand. I was standing to his right. The communication was telepathic and there was no fear within me at all.

I started punching buttons with my left hand like Data from Star Trek, even though I'm actually right handed. Also I was interacting with this tech with my mind, which is difficult to describe.

About the only way I can accurately convey what happened next sounds completely ridiculous, but here goes. A wave came over me and everything just felt right again as if I had somehow made a spiritual ATM withdrawal. It's like this individual, whoever he was, held some of my essence in trust. Had I underestimated how much of 'myself' I would need in this crazy life? And when I put out the 'call', the ATM came to me? This certainly seemed to be the case.

Then, instantly, the tall man disappeared. I felt abandoned and wanted to go with him, and ran back out into the yard to look for the UFO. It was also gone.

After a few minutes of coming to grips with what had just occurred, I went into my house. My mother was furious and wanted to know where I had been, as she had been looking for me for hours. I explained that I had never left the yard, which made her even more angry. About three hours of missing time and an ass whipping was the result, on the exterior. On the interior, I had a new lease on life.
edit on 28/5/2015 by htapath because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join