It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

I'm convinced that many of the posters who show up in these threads work FOR the government, in one capacity or another. It's a waste of time to argue with them. Everything has been debunked according to them, including their very existence.

You are correct. Anonymous posters on a conspiracy forum of which most people are unaware must be shouted down in the interest of national security.

You guys are just that important.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I'm convinced that many of the posters who show up in these threads work FOR the government, in one capacity or another. It's a waste of time to argue with them. Everything has been debunked according to them, including their very existence.

You are correct. Anonymous posters on a conspiracy forum of which most people are unaware must be shouted down in the interest of national security.

They're really important. So many notable scientists are searching for ET life, and these guys already made contact.

It's naive to think the goverments that hold information about the 'visitors' won't try to discredit from time to time people who made contact. The are numerous reports of 'FBI like guys' in the surroundings of victims houses, strange black helicopters, and so on, for instance. I don't think we can be absolutely sure that ATS is free from such tactics.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Exactly. And this is why you waste your time posting about a nonsensical topic for which you have absolutely no interest. It makes completely perfect sense to me.

Thanks for reiterating my point with your petty insinuations.

Your reply really adds to the body of information in this thread, and for that I am utterly grateful.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: htapath

And thank you for beating the "government shill" drum one more time. It adds so much to the discussion of the topic in which I had some interest several pages back... before the usual whining.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And thank you for beating the "government shill" drum one more time. It adds so much to the discussion of the topic in which I had some interest several pages back... before the usual whining.

I've shared a personal experience which relates directly to the topic of this thread. As a result, others may feel compelled to do likewise.

Please, tell me. What have you contributed to this discussion other than the same old ridicule song and dance?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your next witty and useless nugget of wisdom.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

They're really important. So many notable scientists are searching for ET life, and these guys already made contact.

It's naive to think the goverments that hold information about the 'visitors' won't try to discredit from time to time people who made contact. The are numerous reports of 'FBI like guys' in the surroundings of victims houses, strange black helicopters, and so on, for instance. I don't think we can be absolutely sure that ATS is free from such tactics.

Well this is a conspiracy theory forum.

But this seems more like a convenient way to dismiss dissenting points of view or avoid scrutiny of one's claims. It's an intellectually dishonest method of deflection using a hackneyed ad hominem.
edit on 28-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Her doctor is probably a psychiatrist working in a mental institute where she was declared schizo....when she tried to run away from them, as they were trying to give her some pills, she thought she was chased by aliens (in white coats)...and when the doctors caught up to her, they nailed her in the head with a baton.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"Since that time I have a really itchy lump behind my ear that flares up every so often, and there are strange fibres that I can pull from it.

"My doctor said he has never seen anything like it."

She is not alone...more and more people are developing this illness and it is eventually debilitating. Whatever the fibers are inside these lesions, they are not from any known organic source, nor a known synthetic, on this planet.

Symptoms These structures can be described as fiber-like or filamentous, and are the most striking feature of this disease. In addition, patients report the presence of seed-like granules and black speck-like material associated with their skin.

The fibers are clearly hyphae-like structures, and yet, do not fall within the description of known hyphae or pseudohyphae. The fibers are most often white, but are also consistently seen as blue, black, and rarely red.

These fibers exhibit a high degree of autofluorescence and are not textile derived.

Morgellons

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's from something called Morpheus Syndrome. A "new" disease people say it shows up after being abducet by aliens.

No. It is Morgellons Disease. It is not "new", nor is it attributed to alien abduction. It is a very real disease, and it is striking more and more people all the time, and it is debilitating. The singer Joni Mitchell has had it for more than 20 years, but it is becoming more widespread lately. There is no cure and no explanation for where the fibers come from, and it can spread all over the body. Educate yourself. You can read about it here:

Morgellons-Mayo Clinic

edit on 31033America/ChicagoThu, 28 May 2015 15:03:07 -050031pm31147America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: oops

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There truly are so many holes in that story of yours. The story itself is outright unbelievable and inconsistent with what we know and accept in science. It's a nice tale, complete with details and specifics, but lacks one important feature--feasibility and reality. If you truly do believe that this happened to you, then I have no choice but to feel a bit sorry for you. Two things could have occurred. This could A) be a case of your 13 year old imagination running wild, resulting in you convincing yourself this event happened, or B) an actual psychotic episode. In the case that you are fully aware that this never happened, but still tell people it did, then I feel even more sorry for you--having to resort to telling such tales for either attention or because you want so badly to believe reveals a lot about your character. This goes to the other few people who have shared their completely and utterly ridiculous stories on this thread

I am as interested as the next person in whether ETs exist and whether they have visited earth, but the difference between me and some hardcore believers is that I try and stay level headed, and evaluate the possibility of these things existing based on facts, evidence, logic, and rationality. Those of you who claim that there is undeniable evidence of these phenomena, I challenge you to please show it to me. I strongly believe that if these phenomena do truly happen, then by now we would have hard evidence, either in the form of pictures, videos, or physical forensic evidence. A rational individual cannot deny that at this point in time, no such form of evidence has been presented. Thus, a rational person like myself has no choice but to be skeptical of ETs having ever come anywhere near earth.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

From the page....
CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in people with Morgellons, the fibers found consisted mainly of cellulose, which the CDC suggested were likely cotton, and concluded that, in these respects, the condition was "similar to more commonly recognized conditions such as delusional infestation".[10][11]

How in the f does the cdc think that cotton fibers growing out of a person makes that person delusional.... And how in the hell does cotton grow from from a genome that has no cotton genes!?!

Lol bizarre

The Wiki is garbage... it doesn't give the whole story; don't get your info from that. They cannot identify the fibers, so they dismiss it, "guessing" at what the material is. There is a research foundation for Morgellons. Some people have had fibers removed from sores/lesions that were actually from a bandage over an existing wound...basically freaked out thinking it was Morgellons and headed to the doctor in a dither, because this was widely publicized due to Joni Mitchell coming forward with the story of her battle with the disease...and the CDC took those cases and ran with them. Easier to dismiss it as nonsense than try and explain how fibers that are not textile-derived or any known plant, vegetable or animal product and have no known etiology, sprouting up out of lesions which the cause of is equally unexplained, to a concerned public and quite possibly start a widespread panic.

Delusional Infestation is a psychological illness, an extreme form of involuntary hypochondria. Sufferers have the symptoms of "crawling" and/or "biting" under the skin and panic so badly that they often have to be sedated for their own safety. They fully believe that they have living organisms (usually insects or arachnids) moving around beneath their skin's surface...they often will see little bulges (ostensibly, insect bodies) moving around under the skin. Their bodies manifest visible physical signs from a psychological condition (the placebo effect). Morgellons actually has a physical component first (unexplained lesions or sores), and the fibers inside are real, not imaginary. There are several very good resources, a couple of which I linked in other posts in this thread.

edit on 31244America/ChicagoThu, 28 May 2015 16:24:35 -050031pm31147America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: clarification

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry
edit on 5/28/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: hopeless to try and educate...sorry for sayin anything guys

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

What are you symptoms if you don't mind me asking?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

She is clearly mad!
/

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Well then being around me must make other people have hallucinations as well.

I've had multiple sightings and encounters apart from the one I described. A few of them were witnessed by friends and acquaintances.

Next time I talk to them, I'll be sure and tell them that a random poster on ATS suggests that we all need to seek help.

Thanks for your concern.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yeah, like i said the fibers thing is probably unknown and not necessarily made by aliens. The body/dna structure goes through constant changes over a long time period. According to scientists we were monkeys once and then the dna shift started to happen. We can't rely on fibers.
edit on 28-5-2015 by thighs because: i make mistakes

edit on 28-5-2015 by thighs because: i make alot of mistakes

edit on 28-5-2015 by thighs because: not everyones perfect

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thanks, I feel a little more informed now.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Reminds me of that episode of Criminal Minds...they had one with people who had that Morgellanos Disease. It was very strange but apparently it is real. I've never had a patient with it though.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.mayoclinic.org...

Morgellons disease is an uncommon, unexplained skin disorder characterized by sores, crawling sensations on and under the skin, and fiber-like filaments emerging from the sores. It's not certain what these strings are. Some say they are wisps of cotton thread, probably coming from clothing or bandages. Others say they result from an infectious process in the skin cells. Further study is needed.

Signs and symptoms
People who have Morgellons disease report the following signs and symptoms:

Skin rashes or sores that can cause intense itching
Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
Fibers, threads or black stringy material in and on the skin
Severe fatigue
Difficulty concentrating
Short-term memory loss

The intense itching and open sores associated with Morgellons disease can severely interfere with a person's quality of life. Researchers with the Centers for Disease Control note that the signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease are very similar to those of a mental illness involving false beliefs about infestation by parasites (delusional parasitosis).

The lesion on the head, mysterious fibers, and missing time would seem to be covered.
edit on 29-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
I actually know someone that has similar symptoms without the fibers. He insists that there are bed bugs infesting his bed. He's been to dermatologists for "bite" marks and has had exterminators visit. He drives everyone crazy with it. He definitely has some neurological thing going on. Its really quite extreme. He owes me 40 bucks so he hasn't been popping up at odd hours to show me his bite marks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join