It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden is now rewarding ISIS fighters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
We in Australia are about to revoke citizenships if a dual citizen,revoke their right to vote,cut off their welfare and lock up any returning ISIS fighter,Sweden has gone stupid.

That is great! I wish the US would do that! I am so sick of them coming into our countries and demanding we change the way we do things just to cater to them. Hey, you're in our country. You want Sharia, Halal, etc. go find a muslim country or go back where you came from with haste.

I may have to move to Australia if you guys get rid of these scum. I know there are lots of Americans that are more that ready to make martyrs of them all and send them to hell where they will get 72 virgins which will remain that way eternally!

I heard somewhere that the NWO wants to use Islam as the one world religion. It would make some of the things we are seeing happen in Western Countries. By birthrate alone they will be the majority in the US by 2050. That will be a bad day for anyone that is a thief, adulterer, of of an alternative lifestyle. Imagine what will happen once they are in control of the US military and all its forces. Can you imagine a Muslim President with his finger on the button.

One more before I go. There was a muslim family that lived in tis neighborhood for years. They always were friendly with their neighbor, sharing dinner, driving kids to ball games, etc. like any normal person. One day they sold their house and were moving. The lady went to tell the muslim family goodbye. She got a shock and a wake up call. The muslim lady looked at her and said, :We are going to kill everyone of you". That should tell you that they are not immigrating, they are infiltrating and have high birthrates so they can reach that majority by 2050. Unless something changes things, people will wake up in America one day to the call for prayers and in what looks and acts like a middle eastern country. If people don;t wake up and smell the coffee it will be too late. And us older guys will be dead by then. THe younger generation will not. Perhaps they will convert to save their own lives.

edit on 19/5/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They need to be thrown in prison doing hard time and labor for life, ie leave the pen in a casket. And any country that does not adopt a hard line policy about this is betraying their citizens and also all the victims in Iraq and Syria.

They're just positioning them everywhere.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Soooo, it is better if they STAY where they were and keep on fighting, instead of being rewarded for COMING OUT OF BATTLE?

Do you guys even have a basic understanding of the concept of "social rehabilitation"?

Which means to give them a better alternative than to go on fighting and killing? They didn't commit any crime in Sweden, too!

And there is the problem with mostly missing proofs that they DID misdeeds.

Or, in more religious terms: Forgiveness. Turn the other cheek. Salvation for the repenting sinners.

Or, the third thing with it: What do you want - MORE or LESS people fighting? If there are only punishments, even for people who MIGHT NOT have done any killing, but who came to IS, saw the horror and decided to return as fast as possible (which is a possible thing to have happened). Do you think that any other person would return if they would just face punishment?

No. We want to lessen the numbers of IS-fighters, not strenghten their conviction that they have no more alternatives than stay fighting in the IS.

But, if all of this can't persuade you that they have to be "beheaded", "jailed for live" and so on, we will never find a way to end wars. It is an imprint to the primal parts of the human mind. If we can't override that part, we will never become more peaceful.

I admire the Swedish way dealing with social matters. I admire that they have taken up far more refugees than, for example, the UK or France. This is something really generous. Take them as an example.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Oh man, that's it! It's Freedom Meatballs from now on.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I do like the way Swede's try and do the "right thing". They're a civilising influence on the rest of us.

That said, they are blind to the menace that is Islam, their society is going to hell because of their enlightened approach and frankly, it's time to change tack and take a leaf out of the Aussie book when dealing with these Jihadists.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

I think there would have been a hell of a lot of 'ISIS fighters' going for this, who had never seen an ISIS fighter in the flesh...probably nipped out of Sweden, hung around for a while then came back over the Swedish border with their hands stretched out, claimed to be returning from fighting somewhere or other.

I mean...free homes, jobs and benefits...who could possibly imagine that little gem wouldn't be abused?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So you either get 72 virgins in heaven, or an easy-going life in Sweden.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Maybe Sweden will become the vacation destination for all Isis militants.

I can picture it in my mind right now. A reporter approaches a fighter busily chopping off heads. The reporter ask him what are you going to do when you get done?

The fighter replies " I'm going to Sweden- land!!!!"

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"It is the cream splashes for criminals. . ."

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumStickNinja

Did this maybe get misinterpreted as people leaving to fight against ISIS would be given special treatment when coming back home?

I seriously can't believe anyone in their sane mind would think to offer special care/rewards for actual ISIS members...

This is very strange.. The French government does not even allow members of their state, who left to fight with Isis either in Syria or elsewhere, does not even allow those members to return to French soil.. only on a very rare occasion will they receive re-entry rights.. If I am not mistaken, if they do choose to attempt to re-enter French soil, they are immediately placed in prison.. I have to double check that, but I believe I listened to a report to that effect..

So, if this is true about Sweden, then there is certainly a problem. I hope members of ATS who live and reside in Sweden, will be able and willing to keep us informed about this shocking information..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have no words for the level of absurdity...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I do like the way Swede's try and do the "right thing". They're a civilising influence on the rest of us.

That said, they are blind to the menace that is Islam, their society is going to hell because of their enlightened approach and frankly, it's time to change tack and take a leaf out of the Aussie book when dealing with these Jihadists.

I do not think the Swedes are requesting this occur in their home. I think there are external forces at work there, obligating them to house these terrorists.. The Swedish landscape should not welcome any of this..

Instead, they should be offering exile, to the Christians in the Middle East/Near East who are being maimed and tortured by the ISIS fighter groups.. this is disturbing to say the least..if it is true..
edit on 20-5-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Strand by strand Europe will weave a rope to hang itself with.
And hang it will.
Is it naivety?
Or is it all part of the big plan?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Visit Sweden...
(Allahu Akbar!)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Lol

Sleep doubt if they will have a Coke and a smile!

edit on 20-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I wonder what the bikini team thinks of all this.

/shocked/ ... Do I detect a bit of exposed ankle there? Naughhhh-ty!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lol ya missed my humor. Lola reply to: Metallicus

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Wow you really didn't just play the rehab card did you? Oh and fyi, forgiveness for the repentance and turn the other cheeck.. that's the bible . Isis beheads those of the book...

But if you feel that strongly about it.. open your countrys borders to them.. wait 10 years and when the Arab population has grown enough.. well, let's just say if your right about rehab.. You can tell me I told you so..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Buddy I chose (an apparently) poor choice for an analogy...lord who hasnt played DnD?

Get down off your high horse, nice jumping to conclusions and inferring Im a bully OMG are you serious?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So basically, they are being declared as war Veterans and being given all the benefits that come with returning servicemen.

This is sick..!!

Here in Australia, the Prime minister has stated that ISIS fighters will not be allowed to return, then just this week it was revealed that the Australian government is "negotiating", with ISIS fighters wanting to return home, who are afraid of being detained if they enter the country.

Then to top it all off, a "so called", expert on de-radicalisation comes on public TV and tells the Australian people that ISIS fighters should be not only allowed to come home, but be given Veteran status and treated as we would treat any homecoming hero's...!!

I am totally disgusted with what some of these bleeding heart apologist, groups are doing. The are putting the lives of thousands of innocent people at risk by fighting to let this scum back in..!!

These people, "ex"-ISIS fighters are not disillusioned people wanting to come home to throw a shrimp on the Barbie, they are murderers who are taking advantage of their soft governments, and coming back to imbed themselves..!!

Mark my words these in-humans will start killing people..!!

No if's no but's, they will at some point in the near future, try to do tho their homelands, what they have been doing in Iraq and Syria..!!

They should be executed on sight if they try to return and if the gubberment lets them in, then the people should invoke some mob justice and drag them out into the streets and hang them from the nearest lamp post..!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join