It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden is now rewarding ISIS fighters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah i almost threw up writing that topic but unfortunately it is 100% true, a couple of month ago there was a public outcry when one municipal in Sweden wanted to "reward" returning ISIS fighters with jobs, alot of people thought it was insane giving people that have been murdering, raping and many more sickening acts of violence; first dibs on jobs.

The google translate is hilariously weird in some places but i think you guys get the gist anyway:
Link

The politicians in Örebro changed their mind and stoped this program after public outcry, some returning ISIS fighters already had been given some jobs before the program ended.

Anyways, some politicians in our capital, Stockholm thought this was a great ideá, not only are they giving ISIS fighters job, they now will get a big cake of our welfare, they get free homes, they get jobs, they get free dental care (dental care is incredible expensive for taxpaying swedes), etc etc etc,

Link

So, politicans in Sweden basically decided to reward and help returning ISIS fighters with welfare support and alot of other stuff that not even wellbehaved Swedes get.

Talk about a slap in the face for unemployed teenagers, homeless people, old people that cant even live on their pensions and cant afford dental care etc etc etc.

Where other country is talking about putting returning ISIS fighters in jail or not even letting them back in the country, Sweden has decided to reward them, yes, obviously they dont get rewarded for murdering people, ofcourse, but end result is basically the same, fly down to Syria, murder and rape some people and then fly back to sweden, get a free home, alot of welfare cash and a job.

So yeah, what do you guys think? :S
edit on 2015-5-19 by JesperA because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015-5-19 by JesperA because: Cant seem to get the links to work

edit on 2015-5-19 by JesperA because: Ok, now the links maybe works

edit on 2015-5-19 by JesperA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well sounds like the typical modern day mamby pamby crap that seems to lay beneath every decision in our western world these days

Seems somebody decided to let the damned dungeons and dragons kids run the show.

a reply to: JesperA

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I wonder what the bikini team thinks of all this.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Did this maybe get misinterpreted as people leaving to fight against ISIS would be given special treatment when coming back home?

I seriously can't believe anyone in their sane mind would think to offer special care/rewards for actual ISIS members...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Ankle!! I see Ankle!!!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Stockholm syndrome? Ayyyy.

So I guess joining ISIS and then returning to Sweden is the same as trying to kick a bad drug habit?

Whatever helps some people sleep at night I suppose
edit on 19-5-2015 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We in Australia are about to revoke citizenships if a dual citizen,revoke their right to vote,cut off their welfare and lock up any returning ISIS fighter,Sweden has gone stupid.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That's an awful lot of skin she's showing. She'd better watch out for the ever-present threat of a gang rape and acid facial punishment for daring to be such a harlot.

+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think even the peace-loving Swedish people can be pushed too far.
They were Vikings once so it's in their blood to kick ass if needed.
I think their social experiment with multiculturalism is a miserable failure.
I'm on the outside looking in though, would love to get opinions from actual Swedes.

Eta: Is it just me or there something intrinsically wrong with hearing the morning call to prayer echoing up and down the fjords?
edit on 19-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumStickNinja

Did this maybe get misinterpreted as people leaving to fight against ISIS would be given special treatment when coming back home?

I seriously can't believe anyone in their sane mind would think to offer special care/rewards for actual ISIS members...

I am sorry to say that yes, returning ISIS fighters will get special treatment from now on. Swedish politicians have done alot of really questionable things lately so i really is questioning their sanity.

The opposition seems kinda mad though, like any rational person is, so hopefully they can get the government to change their mind but yeah, the new government that entered office almost half a year ago really seem to have other plans, this is probably just one of many special treatments incentives.

I really feel deflated, i know alot of people that have been trying to get a job for over 5 years now, they need a job really badly to afford somewhere to live and to support their family but there is no jobs available, but apparantly, the governemnt seems to prioritize the wrong people :S

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey , this is a great idea(for the rest of the world) . We let ISIS or whatever know they can go to Sweden and get jobs and medical and dental care. Problem for the world solved. I know I know...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

That's an awful lot of skin she's showing. She'd better watch out for the ever-present threat of a gang rape and acid facial punishment for daring to be such a harlot.

Now if she was a goat there would be no problem here!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Could maybe the term "ISIS fighters" is being misunderstood?
We once had returning Nazi fighters in this country.
They got a lot of good deals on returning. Get it?
edit on 19-5-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i have suspected for some time now that the cern particle accelerator has placed us all in a mirror universe,
now i finally have the proof that everything is backwards ,really really backwards.
i can not see any logic in this,does this not also prove our leaders are wacko's
shocking and dam right weird.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

wtf is up with my nordic borthers these days???????????? they used to be vikings now they are pu$$ies. Who the hell is going to stop the caliphate this time since the world needed vikings to stop them at the battle of tours!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Reward them with a guillotine and deportation of like minded family members. It is what they deserve.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Seems somebody decided to let the damned dungeons and dragons kids run the show.

What the hell did a "Dungeons and Dragons" kid ever do to you? I am a DnD player since the late '70s. What are you some kind of bully? Did a DnD kid steal your lunch money? It is the liberal media and education systems fault not DnD "kids".

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, as a fellow Swede I can't say I'm surprised. We live in the most extremist country in the World when it comes to bat# crazy and inconsistent cultural Marxism. The population of Sweden is largely hopelessly brainwashed, they're really beyond all help and the last 30 years is really just a big ol' recipe for a failed state. The whole country is positively psychotic and seem to have no concept of realpolitik or anything outside of their ideological fantasy land.

Ha, and they're still getting worse.. we do have a political awakening happening but it is too little too late. I'm embarrassed to be a Swede and I'm embarrassed and angry with my countrymen for being such pandering and snivelling cowards. It's a self-righteous thing with Swedes and I find it as nauseating as it is untenable politically and rationally.

I could probably go on for pages describing the extent of the brainwashing, the bias and the irrationality but you're probably all too familiar with it. Suffice it to say that the "liberal utopia" of Sweden is really just a failed state waiting to happen.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I think their social experiment with multiculturalism is a miserable failure.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Eta: Is it just me or there something intrinsically wrong with hearing the morning call to prayer echoing up and down the fjords?

But a violent group trying to destroy all culture and force their way of life on everyone is the opposite of multiculturalism, right?

People are blaming multiculturalism on what those against it are doing.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sounds like the politicians are scared of returning terrorists,...err...ISIS Fighters. And they have to give them everything so they don't go after politicians and kill them. Politicians are the worst kind of people! I wonder when the sanctions will start, never! I am getting more and more jaded every day and I was jaded long before. I can't get a new job here in the US, but Sweden is giving them and lots of benefits to these scum of the Earth. Please hit me in the head with a sledge hammer, I am about done!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join