It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: stellawayten
a reply to: ghostrager

Oooooo.... 71 guys spread around 15 states. I'm terrified.

What if just 5 of those 71 guys were 'Tim McVeys'?

What if just one bombs a chemical plant that ends up killing thousands due to a toxic cloud?

Just saying, it only takes one with a novel plan.... no AK47's in a compact car.

The bigger the plan, the easier it is to thwart.

Nobody is buying significant amounts of bomb-making materials without drawing immediate attention from several 3-letter agencies, you can bet on that.

A few rifles in a trunk can cause just as much damage if the mission is planned correctly. Those idiots in Garland were obviously not trained and they failed in every way. Now ISIS is taking credit for the attack just to spread fear... it's a win-win for them because if the attackers are Muslim and they are killed, ISIS can just tell everyone they're responsible and no one knows the difference.

Or they could really be responsible by having embedded ISIS support groups identifying and aiding these nutcases.
They don't care if it is a hatchet slasher or a body armored jihadist who can't shoot straight, they field em all.

You kinda missed my point. Just because these dweebs probably supported ISIS, doesn't mean they were trained by ISIS or that ISIS had any knowledge of their existence.

At this point, ISIS can claim any Muslim who dies in an attack was one of their "operatives" and nobody will know the difference. There's a big difference between a supporter of ISIS and an actual trained jihadist that's on their bankroll.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For all of them a major component has to be 'death by cop'. They know once they start their planned event who is gonna finish it.

And to the real ISIS garbage in the ME, these folks in the US and other countries are completely expendable. I wonder if they send the women "strap on bombs" as a starter kit?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What if just one bombs a chemical plant that ends up killing thousands due to a toxic cloud?

Just saying, it only takes one with a novel plan.... no AK47's in a compact car.

Nobody is buying significant amounts of bomb-making materials without drawing immediate attention from several 3-letter agencies, you can bet on that.

A few rifles in a trunk can cause just as much damage if the mission is planned correctly. Those idiots in Garland were obviously not trained and they failed in every way. Now ISIS is taking credit for the attack just to spread fear... it's a win-win for them because if the attackers are Muslim and they are killed, ISIS can just tell everyone they're responsible and no one knows the difference.

Or they could really be responsible by having embedded ISIS support groups identifying and aiding these nutcases.
They don't care if it is a hatchet slasher or a body armored jihadist who can't shoot straight, they field em all.

You kinda missed my point. Just because these dweebs probably supported ISIS, doesn't mean they were trained by ISIS or that ISIS had any knowledge of their existence.

At this point, ISIS can claim any Muslim who dies in an attack was one of their "operatives" and nobody will know the difference. There's a big difference between a supporter of ISIS and an actual trained jihadist that's on their bankroll.

You think that matters to anybody who gets hurt or killed by them, they are following an Ideal, their beliefs. It is a war of beliefs.

I don't think ISIS hands out membership cards.

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

You think that matters to anybody who gets hurt or killed by them, they are following an Ideal, their beliefs. It is a war of beliefs.

I'm not sure why you're being so defensive. At no point did I say one terrorist is more dangerous than another.

I'm simply saying that ISIS is trying to spread fear by taking credit for any attack carried out by a Muslim whether it's true or not. People tend to be more fearful when the attackers were part of some big bad group instead of just a couple of random assholes.

Folks would be wise not to believe the propaganda being put out by a terrorist organization. Cool your jets.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure why you're being so defensive. At no point did I say one terrorist is more dangerous than another.

I'm simply saying that ISIS is trying to spread fear by taking credit for any attack carried out by a Muslim whether it's true or not. People tend to be more fearful when the attackers were part of some big bad group instead of just a couple of random assholes.

Folks would be wise not to believe the propaganda being put out by a terrorist organization. Cool your jets.

I think their spreading of the fear is working, and it WILL work, very effectively and potently.

You can argue all day "don't be scared", that won't do diddly.

People ARE scared, this is blowback from all those years of war.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ghostrager

What do you guys think? Do they have these guys around in 15 different states?

Without a doubt. 71 would be a stoopidly small number IMVHO. Causes me to question the source.

Do they™ have the balls to pull the trigger? Doubtful. Everything's already going their way under the Muslim (it wasn't me who picked his middle name) Obama.

Only 71? Well, looks like there will be one virgin left over after they are killed off.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.
LOL - did that take you all that 24hrs to make that up? You are obviously geniuses at the "I know you are but what am I" little schoolgirl argument ISISL

Does not change the fact that you are pathetic little bitches too scared to fight real men....rather take out some innocent children and women..

Satan himself would not even piss on you if you were on fire.

Time and date ladies, time and date..
You're one of the most respected members here in ATS i see .

My friend , they are not afraid i promise you that . i know these guys very well . give them a time and date and they'll blow that place up a day before . they BELIEVE in their cause and they really think they'll go to heaven by beheading all of us .

They cannot be defeated . they will even continue to grow for the cancer that they are .

The only we can defeat them is by Global Cooperation . by eliminating double standards towards these terrorist groups .

if we help them in Syria and bomb them in Iraq , we won't achieve anything .

only then we'll be able to eradicate these creatures from the face of the earth .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yeah, like how Obama calls his shots, we won't be doing this, we won't be doing that, we won't be using troops here or there, we won't be engaging the enemy anywhere...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yeah, like how Obama calls his shots, we won't be doing this, we won't be doing that, we won't be using troops here or there, we won't be engaging the enemy anywhere...

Until they disrupt his round of golf that is.

Why can't they make it from Cannabis?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

a reply to: crazyewok

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Don't even think SEALs are needed.

Not these guys, they believe in their own death.

Even when the guy in Texas was shot, he was still crawling for a package.

They don't go out to hit and run, they go out to KILL, including THEMSELVES.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

This RIGHT HERE: "Crawling for a package."

I woke up at 4am and learned what happened on my local news. I live in the Dallas area and we have reporters from all our local stations on the scene of the Garland attack.

The official story? No bombs were found. However, I find the fact the shooter was climbing toward his backpack very suspicious. There were bombs in the back packs at the Boston Marathon in 2013.

Also, explain to me why the local news reported two explosions that went off around 2:00am? This doesn't include the EMP used on the vehicle. I wasn't even aware our police force had such technology.

Something just feels "off" about this whole thing.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Too late, even mentioning the United States as as a target, means the cancer has spread...
Look at the facts, the middle east is comprimised, broad daylight attacks in Paris, Germany, etc.
Now glimmers of events in the United States, and lots of young people trying to leave the United States for Syria.
There has even been recent military personnel wanting to switch sides. Its been happening slowly, like heart diesease and now Here it is, right at our own doorstep. This was bound to happen, because we wanted out of war, and you know what that means? When you want out of a war that means surrender...

I could list 50 more incidents such as boko haram, the Boston bombers (terrorism is all the same) a daylight beheading in the u.k., Canada ambush attack (it's all the same) Nidal Hasan ( it's all the same)
This is guerrilla warfare the worst kind of warfare, and the worst kind of enemy. Beheadings not enough for you? Mass slaughtering not enough? What more example do we need to see that this terrorist group is serious? They took half the middle east...

Having first hand witnessed 911 and had that burned into my memory isn't even a catalyst to know that these fanatics mean what they say and truely live for nothing else.

What was that quote from the dark knight? Some people just want to see the world burn?
edit on 5/6/2015 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Exactly!
I am getting sick of this political BS where we help whacky radicals in one country and bomb the same group in another country.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Exactly!
I am getting sick of this political BS where we help whacky radicals in one country and bomb the same group in another country.

Its never too late brothers .

Al-qaeda in Yemen and Syria are just as bad as Al-qaeda in Iraq and Afghanistan . they don't suddenly become better people by crossing into Syria .

We still can defeat them , only if we unite and leave the Hate speech for later . we can call each other the "great satan" or "Axis of evil" later , there's a lot of time for chest bumping in future.

it's time for cooperation NOW . now or never .

Now or else bye bye humanity . they will take over . take this from a middle eastern : They will take over .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

I woke up at 4am and learned what happened on my local news. I live in the Dallas area and we have reporters from all our local stations on the scene of the Garland attack.

The official story? No bombs were found. However, I find the fact the shooter was climbing toward his backpack very suspicious. There were bombs in the back packs at the Boston Marathon in 2013.

Also, explain to me why the local news reported two explosions that went off around 2:00am? This doesn't include the EMP used on the vehicle. I wasn't even aware our police force had such technology.

Yup, the fact that nobody battered an eye when the stated use of EMP by the POLICE of all people.

Obviously the POLICE are getting even more MILITARISED, now including EMP.

What is next? Where is the line that causes people to stand up and enough!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

Too late, even mentioning the United States as as a target, means the cancer has spread...
Look at the facts, the middle east is comprimised, broad daylight attacks in Paris, Germany, etc.
Now glimmers of events in the United States, and lots of young people trying to leave the United States for Syria.
There has even been recent military personnel wanting to switch sides. Its been happening slowly, like heart diesease and now Here it is, right at our own doorstep. This was bound to happen, because we wanted out of war, and you know what that means? When you want out of a war that means surrender...

I could list 50 more incidents such as boko haram, the Boston bombers (terrorism is all the same) a daylight beheading in the u.k., Canada ambush attack (it's all the same) Nidal Hasan ( it's all the same)
This is guerrilla warfare the worst kind of warfare, and the worst kind of enemy. Beheadings not enough for you? Mass slaughtering not enough? What more example do we need to see that this terrorist group is serious? They took half the middle east...

Having first hand witnessed 911 and had that burned into my memory isn't even a catalyst to know that these fanatics mean what they say and truely live for nothing else.

What was that quote from the dark knight? Some people just want to see the world burn?

The question is, WHO are those "some people"?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And these "dumb" jihadists got ahold of body armor and assault weapons with no help? Would the average person, let alone a dumb one who gets shot because he goes to assault something without their magazines locked and loaded, know how to procure body armor without getting tagged by the NSA or FBI trying to purchase it?
edit on 6-5-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And these "dumb" jihadists got ahold of body armor and assault weapons with no help.

Erm its the USA.

Cant you guys pick any of that shiz up from a shop?

You know that 2nd of yours.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yup, the fact that nobody battered an eye when the stated use of EMP by the POLICE of all people.

You are mad because the police have EMP to neutralize bombs?
What is wrong with you?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You are mad because the police have EMP to neutralize bombs?
What is wrong with you?

Yes because we all know they will use it peacefully.

The police also want it to stop vehicles. If used right, I agree, its a good use, however, given prior performance of the police, and current performance, a good indicator of future performance, they will turn it against us at some point.

There is no such thing as a non-leathal weapon in the hands of the police.

The police are "radically" "militarised", dressed up for desert warfare in urban environments, supposidly to protect you.

Excuse me whilst I wear my "Dooom" cap.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It sounds like fearmogering to me, what kind of terrorist organization will be telling around what they are planning to do next.

Doesn't ISIS knows that the US is one of the most armed nations in the world per capital.

This is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join