It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Uhhh.

I don't know if your reading comprehension is lacking or if you cannot help but be contrary...

I said they made cowardly threats to her!

You're welcome to your POV.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yesterday......Me......

Yesterday......Charlies response to me

So, your accusation is presumptuous. I could accuse you of being a war pig and could post a screenshot of one of your comments from when the Iranian authorities detained the Maersk Tigris.....but I won't.

Charlie agrees with ISIS as much as I do......so please, enough with the baiting, it's unbecoming of you.

It is easy to say one thing and do another. In this thread I seen outrage directed that does not coincide with the examples you have just posted. Perhaps an honest internal conflict with the person is to blame, I can only guess.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Perhaps an honest internal conflict with the person is to blame, I can only guess.

Perhaps not...

Perhaps I just dislike her & terrorism.

I dislike Israel... But I also dislike Mel Gibson...

I won't be peer pressured into choosing any side that's full of it.

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude
The scary thing is, this 71 trained fighters.... if this is true, that's 71 suicide bombers potentially.

Imagine a co-ordinated attack in multiple US cities, suicide bombings in densely packed areas. It would be carnage. The US population would be in a panicked frenzy.

I believe this Jade Helm business is a covert counter measure to a potential ISIS attack looming. A bit weird Jade Helm and now this statement.

Things are not looking too bright in the near future in America.

The very fact that someone hasn't suicide bombed a mall at Christmas signals to me that there aren't any actual terrorists. Suicide bombs go off every day for years in ME but never once here? Gimme a break. ALL FAKE.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Uhhh.

I don't know if your reading comprehension is lacking or if you cannot help but be contrary...

I said they made cowardly threats to her!

You're welcome to your POV.

Ok, I now see your cowardly statement could be seen both ways the way you worded it, I will give you that for the benefit of the doubt.

How about more rage towards attempted killers while disagreeing with her? If that is your honest position then express it so people like myself do not take it the wrong way.

I did...

In the post you replied to.

You want more than a "lobotomy... Bedlam style", yes?

Can't help you there.

If you meant in my initial reply to the thread, I didn't feel the need to say how much I hate ISIS...
I've done so probably 100 times in 100 different ISIS threads.

I'm one of the only people here who advocated boots on the ground to sort them out.
Maybe read the ISIS threads I started, you'll get it then.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Can you two stop arguing, this thread isn't about you or you, it's about ISIS.

PS: What's wrong with Mel Gibson? (I know the thread isn't about him either
).

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yea I dislike Mel too, glad you dont get sucked into the old black and white paradigm the either or bull#
edit on 6-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Whether these threats are mere blustering or a hint of something sinister to come, I have one thing to say: Guard your 2A with conviction.

Geller may go about her activism in a way few people approve of, but she has every right to her free speech regarding her opinions and beliefs. Every American should support her right whether they support her opinions or not.

The day we start disallowing the 1A we are in a serious downward spiral of decline where our freedoms are concerned.

Radical muslims DO NOT want to open this can of worms in America. The politicians are not The American People. The American People have the right to KEEP and BEAR arms. It is not a right given to us by government nor any man. It is a right afforded us by our creator....it is a Natural Law....We have the right to protect ourselves against tyranny and we do not have to be told whether we can do that or not by any politician nor government mandate. Remember that.
edit on 6-5-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Whether these threats are mere blustering or a hint of something sinister to come, I have one thing to say: Guard your 2A with conviction.

Geller may go about her activism in a way few people approve of, but she has every right to her free speech regarding her opinions and beliefs. Every American should support her right whether they support her opinions or not.

The day we start disallowing the 1A we are in a serious downward spiral of decline where our freedoms are concerned.

Radical muslims DO NOT want to open this can of worms in America. The politicians are not The American People. The American People have the right to KEEP and BEAR arms. It is not a right given to us by government nor any man. It is a right afforded us by our creator....it is a Natural Law....We have the right to protect ourselves against tyranny and we do not have to be told whether we can do that our not by any politician nor government mandate. Remember that.

1) What is a 2A or 1A?
NVM I get it, 2nd amendment and 1st amendment, right?

2) After these things happen, expect more laws taking away more of your rights, just like what happened in France, this is what always happens after events. Something happens, we get affect by it, then we demand and accept action!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Perhaps an honest internal conflict with the person is to blame, I can only guess.

Perhaps not...

Perhaps I just dislike her & terrorism.

I dislike Israel... But I also dislike Mel Gibson...

I won't be peer pressured into choosing any side that's full of it.

Just an observation...... you detail three dislikes, yet when people imply they feel the same way against Muslims, you go off on them. What's good for the goose............

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We will be alright we are a tough resilient people at the core and the best way to test that notion is to push us into a corner .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: queenofswords

We will be alright we are a tough resilient people at the core and the best way to test that notion is to push us into a corner .

Yup, and at least this time it will be in YOUR own corner, and not somebody else's corner of the world.

If this is what it takes to wake up the American people, that hows how far the apple has fallen from the trees.

Perhaps gun ownership will rise sharply as a result? That is a good thing

When the crap hit the fan in Syria, the government handed up firearms to their citizens, if the same happens in America, do you think the government will hand out firearms to you? I doubt it lols, so get purchasing firearms.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

2) After these things happen, expect more laws taking away more of your rights, just like what happened in France, this is what always happens after events. Something happens, we get affect by it, then we demand and accept action!

Yep, you're right. Something horrific happens, outrage ensues, emotions overflow, and the next thing you know we have The Patriot Act.

I'm not sure The American People will be so easily duped next time.

The American People absolutely will not allow their 2A to be tampered with to that extent. That is not even negotiable.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

Government does not need to provide fire arms to our people, we are heavily armed?? Where are you from? I hear a pitch of glee in the destruction or death of Americans in your statement, and that I do not tolerate . if you want to take some shots at us be my guest.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

There are many many MANY US Vets that are just waiting on these special "ISIS Commandos" to make themselves known here.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

71 trained soldiers? That's an odd number? How many virgins await them in Heaven?

I wouldn't worry about ISIS and their so called trained soldiers.

ISIS Special Forces Not That Special

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: flibbleflobble

Government does not need to provide fire arms to our people, we are heavily armed?? Where are you from? I hear a pitch of glee in the destruction or death of Americans in your statement, and that I do not tolerate . if you want to take some shots at us be my guest.

I heard just the opposite from fibbleflobble. He sounds supportive to my ears.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is that.. 2-4 dudes per state?

edit on 6-5-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She can dislike Muslims all she likes!

When did I say differently?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join