It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

Is the truth, we are loud obnoxious and flaunt that constitutional rights every chance we have, that is what makes Americans different.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: ketsuko

But if you keep it low profile you destroy the aims of what the terrorists want.

To forget a terrorist destroys there message and renders that "martyrdom" irrelevant.

I said the numbers weren't unreasonable, but I never said they were competent.

However, the incidents I am thinking of go back almost a decade (the , anfootball game was 2005) they are working against a government/media machine that have a very vested interest in all of us believing that there are no terrorists here. After all, we've been told by our "messiah," the light worker himself, that Al Qaeda has been destroyed and that ISIS is the JV squad. That's the narrative at present, and it was similar back then, too.

Whether or not they can coordinate or organize beyond the kind of effort we have seen so far remains to be seen.

Whether or not there is a bigger problem also remains to be seen. But this IS a conspiracy forum.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Hon, I have never been in the military, I been as far as my own littler Island of PR, Hawaii and that's it, now as for my husband he is retired Marine and he has been oversea plenty on duty.

Our government loves to meddle in everything and then they are stupid enough to ask us to be tolerance after they stir the crap.

edit on 6-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hon, I was never been in the military, I been as far as my own littler Island of PR, Hawaii and that's it, now as for my husband he is retired Marine and he has been oversea plenty on duty.

Our government loves to meddle in everything and then they are stupid enough to ask us to be tolerance after they stir the crap.

Yeah, they even stole Hawaii.

When I say "you" I am referring to America in general with regard to being in their country before they came here.

So is this really an act of retaliation for America doing it first? Looks like it to me, regardless of pretences and excuses to go there in the first place.

America has medalled in the ME affairs for DECADES, long before ISIS came to being and any other group.

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nah, they stole PR they annexed Hawaii, is a difference in there.

edit on 6-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nah, they stole PR they annexed Hawaii, is a difference in there.

Just like Russia "annexed" Crimea then

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Welcome back, comrade. Try to hold your temper this time. Wouldn't want you getting yourself banned again for flying off the handle. BTW, it's against ATS T&Cs to make a new account after getting banned, so don't let the mods catch wind of ya.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
isis releases training video.

Tali Bombed

oops we released the wrong one.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well Pamela Geller is definitely a Khanzeer...

And it seems she is trying to plan a crusade against Islam...
Without the corporate or military backing to do so...

"Islamic anti-semitism is more poisonous, more dangerous than even Nazism was to the Jews."

On the contrary...
You, Pamela, are as dangerous as Hitler, you just do not have a following large enough to be a Fuhrer.

Which is why she sets up events she knows will lead to death...
Because how many people have learned who she is this week.

She'll do it again, try to grow in stature...
It's all a power play.

Freedom of speech is not her goal.

Bank it.

No ifs ands or buts about it, In your veiled rant against that woman, you defended terror.

Just come out and admit it, you approve of going after Allah cartooners.

Just as you approve a woman who spouts racism under the veil of freedom of speech. Admit it you are as much of a racist as Geller.

Islam is not a race, try again.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Need to bone up on your history comrade. "Stole" doesn't really apply. To Hawaii or Puerto Rico.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Need to bone up on your history comrade. "Stole" doesn't really apply. To Hawaii or Puerto Rico.

Nor Crimea, they voted, just as Scotland did.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't know about that, in PR my Island those that wants the Island free, call US colonist and occupiers, see, PR only enjoyed a few days of new found independence after Spain left the Island, US was already waiting to occupy the Island, once occupied we were no even give a status of state, we became a commonwealth.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I don't know about that, in PR my Island those that wants the Island free, call US colonist and occupiers, see, PR only enjoyed a few days of new found independence after Spain left the Island, US was already waiting to occupy the Island, once occupied we were no even give a status of state, we became a commonwealth.

Commonwealth, that's the term that Royalty uses to claim their lands. Hence the "commonwealth" of the Queen of England

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well back in those days it was the king and queen of Spain the ones with the power, we were a territory of the crown, so It will make sense, to be call a commonwealth.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You can call us whatever you like.

Calling us names doesn't change the fact that Spain dumped you on us

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sounds familiar. Ignore inaccuracies and falsehoods pointed out in statements you've made because you're too busy trying to climb back up on your America-Sucks-Soapbox.

Cool, man

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sorry hon, but not knowing the history of a country or a territory and then posting what you thing you know doesn't sound good, PR was actually independent perhaps for just a moment but we did and still celebrate that day.

History is not so bad actually you can learn a lot from it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Once the Putinistas show up, I'm always amazed at just how derailed a thread can get. Case in point.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

1) I'm not your "hon," thanks.

2) limited self government while still having a Spanish governor who holds veto power over your local legislature doesn't count as "free."

3) whatever helps you sleep at night, though.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

I know, I guess I have contributed to that, even when most of the time I try to stay in course.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join