It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not my title.

I'm unsure of the news source, but it's linked from drudge.

What do you guys think? Do they have these guys around in 15 different states?

It doesn't sound like an unreasonable number for ISIS to be able to obtain considering the amount of youths leaving and signing up. If they said thousands, or even hundreds, I'd be skeptical.

And they are warning that the next 6 months will be interesting.

The guy making the threat is a US born Abu Ibrahim Amriki.

ISIS 71 Fighters 15 States

The terrorist group says they will murder Pamela Geller and kill anyone who shields her.

The terrorists also say they have 71 fighters in 15 different states and they 23 have signed up already for missions like the failed Sunday attack in Garland, Texas.

Via Sooper Mexican:

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”.

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face.

May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day.

Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki

Isis 71 Fighters 15 States

Ghost
edit on 6-5-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Naming your targets is pretty retarded.......

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Really? ISIS is focusing on Jenner?JENNER?! Man, I'm lost for words right now, but if that doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will. run for the hills!! Ahhhh!

a reply to: ghostrager

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Naming your targets is pretty retarded.......

I call BS.

If that guy is a leader of ISIL and he just told the world about his US target list and the number of people they have working for them in the US, then he's already dead.

That's the biggest operational failure I've seen in a while if any of this is true.

Which IMO it's not. Especially if the source goes back to Drudge.

~Tenth

+9 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I dunno we are talking about a group that has banned maths and flush toilets in there "lands" for being evil they are pretty dumb

edit on 6-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If these losers are as incompetent as the idiots in Texas, IS might as well take its toys and go home. They are capable only of driving around in their trucks and harassing defenseless women.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

That was the journalist's catchy title, regarding 5 targets. The letter doesn't mention any targets, just states where fighters are supposedly positioned.

Ghost

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
"Our guys don't suck, they just LET you beat them!"

- every 6 year old that's lost a kickball game.

I didn't really pay much attention to the media reports but...did the monkey bar training do anything for the guys in Texas or no?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Completely agree. But just to be safe, we should call up the school security guard reserves and put them on full alert.

a reply to: DJW001

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Our guys don't suck, they just LET you beat them!"

My thoughts exactly haha

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"via Sooper Mexican"

Yeah, sounds legit to me.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's another source that clarifies where the message originated from:

UPDATE: Walid Shoebat investigated this and believes it is not legitimately ISIS. He believes the author of this may be a British woman who is an ISIS sympathizer who doesn’t speak fluent Arabic. She is also using the name of a Taliban terrorist, Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki, whose last threat to the US came in 2009. So this British jihadi woman is probably just trying to scare Americans in the wake of the Garland terrorist attack.

That said, it is still a threat made by what appears to be an ISIS sympathizer. So take it for what it is worth.

Read more: therightscoop.com...

A ‘message to the crusaders’ was posted on social media today, supposedly from ISIS terrorist Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki, naming 5 target states, and saying they have 71 members ready to attack Americans.

Here’s the account that posted it on Twitter:

Message to the crusaders "The New Era" t.co...

— Umm Zidane (@locoL1oness_79) May 5, 2015

Read more: therightscoop.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

What do you guys think? Do they have these guys around in 15 different states?

Without a doubt. 71 would be a stoopidly small number IMVHO. Causes me to question the source.

Do they™ have the balls to pull the trigger? Doubtful. Everything's already going their way under the Muslim (it wasn't me who picked his middle name) Obama.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What this is they took credit for the two jokers who got killed . And the press doubts they were Isis at all. So this is to claim otherwise that's all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.
LOL - did that take you all that 24hrs to make that up? You are obviously geniuses at the "I know you are but what am I" little schoolgirl argument ISISL

Does not change the fact that you are pathetic little bitches too scared to fight real men....rather take out some innocent children and women..

Satan himself would not even piss on you if you were on fire.

Time and date ladies, time and date..
edit on 6-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on the subject but, I know Michigan has a big militia, but what about the rest of these states.

Could this be something to spark a reaction from local militia groups and maybe give the governemnt a chance to try and take them out?
edit on AM3Wed20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM3Wed20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

...ask Allah to guide your bullets,....

Hahaha...., he's asking for bullets with a boomerang ability.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well Pamela Geller is definitely a Khanzeer...

And it seems she is trying to plan a crusade against Islam...
Without the corporate or military backing to do so...

"Islamic anti-semitism is more poisonous, more dangerous than even Nazism was to the Jews."

On the contrary...
You, Pamela, are as dangerous as Hitler, you just do not have a following large enough to be a Fuhrer.

Which is why she sets up events she knows will lead to death...
Because how many people have learned who she is this week.

She'll do it again, try to grow in stature...
It's all a power play.

Freedom of speech is not her goal.

Bank it.
edit on 6-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So is this the same fella bragging about their hotel in Iraq? Something tells me these guys think they were hired as actors for a new movie. Something like ISIS and Osiris 21AD.

Than one day while walking to there car, along comes a drone with a big bad Rawr. "Little Jihadi, little jihadi let me in."
To wit, the jihadi replied "not by the beard of my....

Wait, I'm getting my fairy tales confused.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The scary thing is, this 71 trained fighters.... if this is true, that's 71 suicide bombers potentially.

Imagine a co-ordinated attack in multiple US cities, suicide bombings in densely packed areas. It would be carnage. The US population would be in a panicked frenzy.

I believe this Jade Helm business is a covert counter measure to a potential ISIS attack looming. A bit weird Jade Helm and now this statement.

Things are not looking too bright in the near future in America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join