It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

OR that....
2nd

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: macman

You know what they're really afraid of? Dying to hands of a woman! So I say let GI Jane fight them!

They need a good "porking".

After all that is one SURE way to put them off. Pork everywhere, when you find one, slime them in pork. Make it be known publicly.

Be sure one gets away to tell the others of their fate.

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: crazyewok

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Don't even think SEALs are needed.

Not these guys, they believe in their own death.

Even when the guy in Texas was shot, he was still crawling for a package.

They don't go out to hit and run, they go out to KILL, including THEMSELVES.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

So in your admiration for them, you freely admit it is their religion that drives them? What about those so called mega majority moderate Muslims who claim these terrorists are not even Muslim? Who are we to believe in these crazy politically correct times?

Nice leap of accusations there.

Not admiring them at all, but I can realistically see that is how they are. If you cannot see that. Well, what do you see?

I also believe they are not real Muslims, as do my friends who ARE Muslim. It is like chalk and cheese comparing them.

I see no viable counter to the moderate Muslims claims, in the form of leaders speaking out against the evils of Islam. They only want to isolate them and claim they are not really religious Muslims at all.

So if they are not Muslim, and they are religious as you claimed....

This is a fight of religion
...this begs the question, what religion are they killing for in your opinion?

link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

Just because they have accepted death, doesn't mean they aren't scared of the armed US citizen.

There is a reason they strike unarmed people most of the time. They are coward bullies.

edit on 6-5-2015 by macman because: (no reason given)

link   

Just because they have accepted death, doesn't mean they aren't scared of the armed US citizen.

Either way they are going to DIE and take as many with them as they can.

That is one enemy I would not like to close to.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

So in your admiration for them, you freely admit it is their religion that drives them? What about those so called mega majority moderate Muslims who claim these terrorists are not even Muslim? Who are we to believe in these crazy politically correct times?

Not admiring them at all, but I can realistically see that is how they are. If you cannot see that. Well, what do you see?

I also believe they are not real Muslims, as do my friends who ARE Muslim. It is like chalk and cheese comparing them.

I see no viable counter to the moderate Muslims claims, in the form of leaders speaking out against the evils of Islam. They only want to isolate them and claim they are not really religious Muslims at all.

Their own twisted fecked up version of Islam.

Just like some twisted and distorted Christianity for their goals.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There is a reason they strike unarmed people most of the time. They are coward bullies.

They don't care for your sabre rattling and hard man talk.

A kill of an infidel is a kill that matters to them.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20

I agree, SEALs are overkill for this type of infection. While I'm all for SEAL style overkill when it comes to washing out filth like ISIS;I just think they are not necessarily needed here.

I Have seen more ninja like prowess demonstrated on youtube by random people, right before they utter the words "Hold ma beer".

On a serious note however, I don't think these people are afraid to die, I don't think they are afraid of anyone per se. they are afraid of failure.
If they are afraid of that, then I propose we make them fail at every turn, I propose we scare the S**T out of them.

Well the SAS are out there now in the ME likely causing them sleepless nights.

Officially they are over there for "training"

edit on 6-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: stellawayten
a reply to: ghostrager

Oooooo.... 71 guys spread around 15 states. I'm terrified.

What if just 5 of those 71 guys were 'Tim McVeys'?

What if just one bombs a chemical plant that ends up killing thousands due to a toxic cloud?

Just saying, it only takes one with a novel plan.... no AK47's in a compact car.

The bigger the plan, the easier it is to thwart.

Nobody is buying significant amounts of bomb-making materials without drawing immediate attention from several 3-letter agencies, you can bet on that.

A few rifles in a trunk can cause just as much damage if the mission is planned correctly. Those idiots in Garland were obviously not trained and they failed in every way. Now ISIS is taking credit for the attack just to spread fear... it's a win-win for them because if the attackers are Muslim and they are killed, ISIS can just tell everyone they're responsible and no one knows the difference.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I agree, SEALs are overkill for this type of infection. While I'm all for SEAL style overkill when it comes to washing out filth like ISIS;I just think they are not necessarily needed here.

I Have seen more ninja like prowess demonstrated on youtube by random people, right before they utter the words "Hold ma beer".

On a serious note however, I don't think these people are afraid to die, I don't think they are afraid of anyone per se. they are afraid of failure.
If they are afraid of that, then I propose we make them fail at every turn, I propose we scare the S**T out of them.

Well the SAS are out there now likely causing them sleepless nights.

Perhaps the SAS can check into their new hotel they just opened in Iraq.

link   

So now you are comparing Islamist killers to Christians. Was wondering when you would get that twist in.
Your stance is almost complete. Answer me this, do all Muslims love the Sharia?

link   

Ventilating terrorists is the best "training" I've ever seen.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

What if just one bombs a chemical plant that ends up killing thousands due to a toxic cloud?

Just saying, it only takes one with a novel plan.... no AK47's in a compact car.

Nobody is buying significant amounts of bomb-making materials without drawing immediate attention from several 3-letter agencies, you can bet on that.

A few rifles in a trunk can cause just as much damage if the mission is planned correctly. Those idiots in Garland were obviously not trained and they failed in every way. Now ISIS is taking credit for the attack just to spread fear... it's a win-win for them because if the attackers are Muslim and they are killed, ISIS can just tell everyone they're responsible and no one knows the difference.

They probably have all they need by now anyway.

So 9/11 was a small plan? That explains why it was not "thwarted", same for Boston. How much is small and how much is large? For everybody affected, it is big enough, infact too big.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ventilating terrorists is the best "training" I've ever seen.

Well SAS cant be the best in the world if they only train on a firing range

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So now you are comparing Islamist killers to Christians. Was wondering when you would get that twist in.
Your stance is almost complete. Answer me this, do all Muslims love the Sharia?

A lot of people have twisted and distorted Christianity for evil. You'd be wise not to start a fight with him about that factual statement.

He didn't say ALL Christians so calm down.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsrvr

Agreed.. Read the signs clearly posted on the surrounding enclosures.. Hands and feet in vehicle at all times, no feeding of trolls.

link   

Or they could really be responsible by having embedded ISIS support groups identifying and aiding these nutcases.
They don't care if it is a hatchet slasher or a body armored jihadist who can't shoot straight, they field em all.

link   

I didn't mean that the government is just-now tracking those purchases...

You can bet your ass it's been that way since at least September 12, 2001.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I didn't mean that the government is just-now tracking those purchases...

You can bet your ass it's been that way since at least September 12, 2001.

Well, I'm sure they didn't buy any copies of "The Catcher in the Rye" book.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join