It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ghostrager

It sounds like fearmogering to me, what kind of terrorist organization will be telling around what they are planning to do next.

Doesn't ISIS knows that the US is one of the most armed nations in the world per capital.

This is ridiculous.

It IS ridiculous, until they succeed.

They only have to get lucky ONCE, YOU have to get lucky EVERY TIME.

The odds are in THEIR favour. Not yours.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: macman

a reply to: crazyewok

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Don't even think SEALs are needed.

Not these guys, they believe in their own death.

Even when the guy in Texas was shot, he was still crawling for a package.

They don't go out to hit and run, they go out to KILL, including THEMSELVES.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

This RIGHT HERE: "Crawling for a package."

I woke up at 4am and learned what happened on my local news. I live in the Dallas area and we have reporters from all our local stations on the scene of the Garland attack.

The official story? No bombs were found. However, I find the fact the shooter was climbing toward his backpack very suspicious. There were bombs in the back packs at the Boston Marathon in 2013.

Also, explain to me why the local news reported two explosions that went off around 2:00am? This doesn't include the EMP used on the vehicle. I wasn't even aware our police force had such technology.

Something just feels "off" about this whole thing.

Yup, the fact that nobody battered an eye when the stated use of EMP by the POLICE of all people.

Obviously the POLICE are getting even more MILITARISED, now including EMP.

What is next? Where is the line that causes people to stand up and enough!

You are mad because the police have EMP to neutralize bombs?
What is wrong with you?

Yes because we all know they will use it peacefully.

The police also want it to stop vehicles. If used right, I agree, its a good use, however, given prior performance of the police, and current performance, a good indicator of future performance, they will turn it against us at some point.

There is no such thing as a non-leathal weapon in the hands of the police.

The police are "radically" "militarised", dressed up for desert warfare in urban environments, supposidly to protect you.

Excuse me whilst I wear my "Dooom" cap.

Oh I get it, the police are going to make it harder for you to protest because of terrorists so you side with terrorists.
I understand now.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: macman

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Don't even think SEALs are needed.

Not these guys, they believe in their own death.

Even when the guy in Texas was shot, he was still crawling for a package.

They don't go out to hit and run, they go out to KILL, including THEMSELVES.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

This RIGHT HERE: "Crawling for a package."

I woke up at 4am and learned what happened on my local news. I live in the Dallas area and we have reporters from all our local stations on the scene of the Garland attack.

The official story? No bombs were found. However, I find the fact the shooter was climbing toward his backpack very suspicious. There were bombs in the back packs at the Boston Marathon in 2013.

Also, explain to me why the local news reported two explosions that went off around 2:00am? This doesn't include the EMP used on the vehicle. I wasn't even aware our police force had such technology.

Something just feels "off" about this whole thing.

Yup, the fact that nobody battered an eye when the stated use of EMP by the POLICE of all people.

Obviously the POLICE are getting even more MILITARISED, now including EMP.

What is next? Where is the line that causes people to stand up and enough!

You are mad because the police have EMP to neutralize bombs?
What is wrong with you?

Yes because we all know they will use it peacefully.

The police also want it to stop vehicles. If used right, I agree, its a good use, however, given prior performance of the police, and current performance, a good indicator of future performance, they will turn it against us at some point.

There is no such thing as a non-leathal weapon in the hands of the police.

The police are "radically" "militarised", dressed up for desert warfare in urban environments, supposidly to protect you.

Excuse me whilst I wear my "Dooom" cap.

Oh I get it, the police are going to make it harder for you to protest because of terrorists so you side with terrorists.
I understand now.

What is the purpose of the police? What is the purpose of a home guard? What is the purpose of the army?

The line separating them seems to get thinner and blurrier every day.

They differ in NAME only it seems nowdays.

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It sounds like fearmogering to me, what kind of terrorist organization will be telling around what they are planning to do next.

Doesn't ISIS knows that the US is one of the most armed nations in the world per capital.

This is ridiculous.

Imaginary scenario :

They blow themselves up in streets of LA , NY or DC . they kill 1000 innocent souls . who is the winner now ?

in 9/11 who was the winner ? who is the winner now in Syria and Yemen ? who won in afghanistan ?

dude pls .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well Pamela Geller is definitely a Khanzeer...

And it seems she is trying to plan a crusade against Islam...
Without the corporate or military backing to do so...

"Islamic anti-semitism is more poisonous, more dangerous than even Nazism was to the Jews."

On the contrary...
You, Pamela, are as dangerous as Hitler, you just do not have a following large enough to be a Fuhrer.

Which is why she sets up events she knows will lead to death...
Because how many people have learned who she is this week.

She'll do it again, try to grow in stature...
It's all a power play.

Freedom of speech is not her goal.

Bank it.

No ifs ands or buts about it, In your veiled rant against that woman, you defended terror.

Just come out and admit it, you approve of going after Allah cartooners.

Just as you approve a woman who spouts racism under the veil of freedom of speech. Admit it you are as much of a racist as Geller.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

"Islamic anti-semitism is more poisonous, more dangerous than even Nazism was to the Jews."

On the contrary...
You, Pamela, are as dangerous as Hitler, you just do not have a following large enough to be a Fuhrer.

It's all a power play.

Bank it.

No ifs ands or buts about it, In your veiled rant against that woman, you defended terror.

Just as you approve a woman who spouts racism under the veil of freedom of speech. Admit it you are as much of a racist as Geller.

Where does free speech end and where does it begin? The line seems to be very VARIABLE depending upon who you talk to, and their views.

What does the Constitution say about free speech limits?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think the numbers they list are unreasonable at all given the Muslim populations in some states and the relatively low but constant amount of suspicious activity. We've had attempted mass shootings and car bombings, "workplace violence," a successful bombing at a major sports event and even a misfired backpack bomb that was meant to explode in the middle of a packed major college football game. The would-be terrorists and successful ones are here if you pay attention both to what everyone knows and what isn't being told in the media. It's a more common problem than anyone really knows just like our unemployment rate, and it's really just dumb luck that we haven't had a more splashy incident than the Boston Marathon bombings to talk about or more common incidents ... or maybe we have and the authorities have kept it covered up.

The guy who was sniping cars in KC? Muslim.
I'm just saying ...

Guy who beheaded coworkers in OK? Muslim.
I'm just saying ...

I think the only people who know (or remember) are locals now. How many other incidents like it are there that crop up and get sort of shoved under the rug as quickly as possible?

It's true that they aren't all that damaging or scary, but they exist. And it's their motivation that makes you wonder. How many others are there and how big is the problem?

So let's revisit the numbers at the top. Still think those are way out of bounds? I don't.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

I agree, they just need to claim that they were behind any act of mass murder and people will believe it.

I agree that this could be a chance for the police to do whatever they want when it comes to protest and citizens rights in the name of National Security, any excuse to militarized the police more, people doesn't realized that this militarization has been in the making for years they have the equipment and they just waiting the right moment to make it official, I have talk about this same issue already.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

On the contrary...

It's all a power play.

Bank it.

No one has the right to not be offended. Given how many white-bread Middle American kids are trying to run off and join ISIS these days, I fail to see how anti-Muslim sentiment is "racist" per se. Islam is a religion, not a race.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

On the contrary...

It's all a power play.

Bank it.

No one has the right to not be offended. Given how many white-bread Middle American kids are trying to run off and join ISIS these days, I fail to see how anti-Muslim sentiment is "racist" per se. Islam is a religion, not a race.

The people that cry the Racism card, are also the people that abuse it's definition to fit their agendas, either that or they just don't know the proper definition.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But if you keep it low profile you destroy the aims of what the terrorists want.

To forget a terrorist destroys there message and renders that "martyrdom" irrelevant.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

But if you keep it low profile you destroy the aims of what the terrorists want.

To forget a terrorist destroys there message and renders that "martyrdom" irrelevant.

Until you have an unlucky day and they have a lucky day.

Oh how quickly you will change your tune.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: stellawayten

Oooooo.... 71 guys spread around 15 states. I'm terrified.

What if just 5 of those 71 guys were 'Tim McVeys'?

What if just one bombs a chemical plant that ends up killing thousands due to a toxic cloud?

Just saying, it only takes one with a novel plan.... no AK47's in a compact car.

The bigger the plan, the easier it is to thwart.

Nobody is buying significant amounts of bomb-making materials without drawing immediate attention from several 3-letter agencies, you can bet on that.

A few rifles in a trunk can cause just as much damage if the mission is planned correctly. Those idiots in Garland were obviously not trained and they failed in every way. Now ISIS is taking credit for the attack just to spread fear... it's a win-win for them because if the attackers are Muslim and they are killed, ISIS can just tell everyone they're responsible and no one knows the difference.

Or they could really be responsible by having embedded ISIS support groups identifying and aiding these nutcases.
They don't care if it is a hatchet slasher or a body armored jihadist who can't shoot straight, they field em all.

You kinda missed my point. Just because these dweebs probably supported ISIS, doesn't mean they were trained by ISIS or that ISIS had any knowledge of their existence.

At this point, ISIS can claim any Muslim who dies in an attack was one of their "operatives" and nobody will know the difference. There's a big difference between a supporter of ISIS and an actual trained jihadist that's on their bankroll.

And these "dumb" jihadists got ahold of body armor and assault weapons with no help? Would the average person, let alone a dumb one who gets shot because he goes to assault something without their magazines locked and loaded, know how to procure body armor without getting tagged by the NSA or FBI trying to purchase it?

Yes. You can buy body armor on eBay, Craigslist, gun shows, your local Army/Navy surplus store, etc.

Ebay Link to Body Armor Search

These guys, if they were American citizens without criminal records, could have bought their rifles from any gun store. If they weren't, they could have found a private seller with poor judgement from which to buy them.

Anybody with $1000 and a few minutes to check Google can get those things... it doesn't take a terrorist mastermind.
edit on 5/6/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

On the contrary...

It's all a power play.

Bank it.

Oh , i'm sorry sis , but this exact hateful sentiment is what got us here in the first place .

Why did Al-qaeda , ISIS , Boko haram and taliban all popped out in the past 50 years or so ? is islam a 50 year old religion ?

Yeah , go on and hate me as a muslim . whereas its actually us Muslims who are the barrier between these groups and you .

hate me .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I agree with you, the foreign Islamic populations are growing faster in the US that people think, they are allowed to have their own conclave, we have leaders and followers, most followers are local, but who are the leaders and are they really over sea?.

We are Americans we should not stand to intimidation and fear mongering, untied we stand divided we fall, I bend to nobody in the name of been condescending, apologetic and tolerant, because terrorist are none of that and they respect no one that is not in their terrorist groups or follow their believes

As a woman that speak my mind I would be already death in any middle eastern country for exercising my Freedom of Speech

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I agree with you, the foreign Islamic populations are growing faster in the US that people think, they are allowed to have their own conclave, we have leaders and followers, most followers are local, but who are the leaders and are they really over sea?.

We are Americans we should not stand to intimidation and fear mongering, untied we stand divided we fall, I bend to nobody in the name of been condescending, apologetic and tolerant, because terrorist are none of that and they respect no one that is not in their terrorist groups or follow their believes

As a woman that speak my mind I would be already death in any middle eastern country for exercising my Freedom of Speech

Your freedoms of speech are only guaranteed in your country, under the constitution, not world wide. The constitution doesn't reach that far. In fact even in your own country they are limited to Free Speech Zones lol (hey I know it's unconstitutional in your country - which by definition is a larger free speech zone).

I think that is a mistake people make when they go to other countries, they try to exercise their "rights" they bring with their suitcase, then they wonder why they get in trouble.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sadly Americans are not well known for keeping [b]"Low profiles" now, do we?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Sadly Americans are not well known for keeping [b]"Low profiles" now, do we?

Now now that is below the belt.

They do keep low waistlines though.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Agree, and that is why I am here in my country speaking my mind, and the hell with those that think that I should be respecting fundamentalist views when I am not even a follower of any organized religion, because in my country I have the right to chose and exercise freely what I feel fit for me.

Terrorist use religion to be offended and commit acts of terror, intimidation and murder, no only in their own countries and to their own people, but they dare to go to other country to keep inflicting intimidation.

They are terrorist, what else can I say.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Agree, and that is why I am here in my country speaking my mind, and the hell with those that think that I should be respecting fundamentalist views when I am not even a follower of any organized religion, because in my country I have the right to chose and exercise freely what I feel fit for me.

Terrorist use religion to be offended and commit acts of terror, intimidation and murder, no only in their own countries and to their own people, but they dare to go to other country to keep inflicting intimidation.

They are terrorist, what else can I say.

Well, to be fair, you did go to their country first (and not just once).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join