It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ghostrager

71 trained soldiers? That's an odd number? How many virgins await them in Heaven?

I wouldn't worry about ISIS and their so called trained soldiers.

ISIS Special Forces Not That Special

O they are special alright.

Just more special ed than special ops

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Uhhh.

I don't know if your reading comprehension is lacking or if you cannot help but be contrary...

I said they made cowardly threats to her!

You're welcome to your POV.

Ok, I now see your cowardly statement could be seen both ways the way you worded it, I will give you that for the benefit of the doubt.

How about more rage towards attempted killers while disagreeing with her? If that is your honest position then express it so people like myself do not take it the wrong way.

I did...

In the post you replied to.

You want more than a "lobotomy... Bedlam style", yes?

Can't help you there.

If you meant in my initial reply to the thread, I didn't feel the need to say how much I hate ISIS...
I've done so probably 100 times in 100 different ISIS threads.

I'm one of the only people here who advocated boots on the ground to sort them out.
Maybe read the ISIS threads I started, you'll get it then.

You started off giving the highest crown of evil, that of Hitler, to Geller. In contrast you did not portray the killers with the same or worse level of disdain. It was an honest observation on my part.

These would be killers are easy to make fun of but people must realize they came with body armor on. They do not wear body armor to survive, it is to ensure they get to squeeze the trigger the maximum amount of times. People who jump off of their couches mad in reaction do not show up in body armor. They were prepared which implies someone prepared them with tactics, funding and allocation of gear. These are never going to be the best trained who show up as killers, they are only trained just enough to kill and they are disposable to the instigators who help them along.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They were prepared which implies someone prepared them with tactics, funding and allocation of gear.

I would look to your BFF Saudi Arabia for that. Just saying.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
What is that.. 2-4 dudes per state?

Given that a typical suicide bomber can take out what, 10 15 people *shrugs*?

What kind of damage will this cause the economy once supermarket malls get targeted?

So 2-4 people per state can kill between 20-30 and 40-60 people. Or worse depending on where it is. Could even be higher.

Not to mention the copy cats that crawl from out under the rocks.

What if they go on a rampage, shooting up a mall, like that what happened on the continent of Africa.

You may joke that its only 2-4 people, the damage they can cause, is a lot. Very "cost effective" for wanting of a term. And the fear generated, immeasurable.

They already have people in fear, people huff puffing blowing up their chests and more. The damage is already starting to be done by them and this is just the beginning.

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

They were prepared which implies someone prepared them with tactics, funding and allocation of gear.

I would look to your BFF Saudi Arabia for that. Just saying.

No it would have been a handler here in the US. As this story implies, if there are 72 terrorists here to cause trouble then this is the kind of trouble they will be doing while hiding in the background.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

She can dislike Muslims all she likes!

When did I say differently?

My point is you say you dislike Israel, so with that blanket statement I assume you hate all the Jews that live there. I have seen in other threads where you call people bigots, racists, etc. if they say anything about Muslims. I'm not judging because they are bigots, racists, etc. In general, you can't judge all Muslims by what ISIS does, just like you can't judge all Israelis who live in Israel. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There has not been a facepalm yet created that is substantial enough to handle the amount of total facepalmery that was witnessed in that video.

Are we allowed to go to ISIS twitter page and taunt them or will that flag us as with the US government? I need to think before I act.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

You think the reaction to 911 was fast and furious, you ain't seen nothin' yet if this happens. That little guy in the WH won't really have much to say about it either if The American People get pissed off.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think you've taken what I said completely out of context.

Israel is Israel... A Nation/Government.
Jews are Jews... A people/belief system.

Muslims aren't a race, so you've never seen me say that.

I also dislike Saudi Arabia, so do you also "assume" that I hate all Muslims?

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You think the reaction to 911 was fast and furious, you ain't seen nothin' yet if this happens. That little guy in the WH won't really have much to say about it either if The American People get pissed off.

Yup, the worst thing you could ever do to piss people off is disrupt their TV viewing schedule.

What do you think people were doing during both Gulf War attacks, growling in front of their Tellies, with popcorn, beer, shouting boo yaaa.

They weren't actually "doing" anything patriotic.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

Yup, the worst thing you could ever do to piss people off is disrupt their TV viewing schedule.

LOL! That seems to be the new meme. Don't mess with our Way of Life, and Don't wake the Sleeping Giant.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LOL! That seems to be the new meme. Don't mess with our Way of Life, and Don't wake the Sleeping Giant.

Don't wake the sleeping giant.

Reminds me of Don't poke the bear (Russia)

or Wake the Dragon (China).

Interesting choice of words , "giant"

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20

There has not been a facepalm yet created that is substantial enough to handle the amount of total facepalmery that was witnessed in that video.

Are we allowed to go to ISIS twitter page and taunt them or will that flag us as with the US government? I need to think before I act.

If the real SEALS turned up they would piss in there little Jihadi panties and cry.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: snowen20

If the real SEALS turned up they would piss in there little Jihadi panties and cry.

Or they could just suicide bomb them.

It seems they're not afraid to die either.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Don't even think SEALs are needed.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

I think they would piddle their pants if they came across an armed, overweight average US citizen.

They are at the basic form bullies. Most bullies are cowards and run when challenged.

Not these guys, they believe in their own death.

Even when the guy in Texas was shot, he was still crawling for a package.

They don't go out to hit and run, they go out to KILL, including THEMSELVES.

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is a fight of religion, when US soldiers go to Iraq, are they fighting for their god? Not likely.

So in your admiration for them, you freely admit it is their religion that drives them? What about those so called mega majority moderate Muslims who claim these terrorists are not even Muslim? Who are we to believe in these crazy politically correct times?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So in your admiration for them, you freely admit it is their religion that drives them? What about those so called mega majority moderate Muslims who claim these terrorists are not even Muslim? Who are we to believe in these crazy politically correct times?

Nice leap of accusations there.

Not admiring them at all, but I can realistically see that is how they are. If you cannot see that. Well, what do you see?

I also believe they are not real Muslims, as do my friends who ARE Muslim. It is like chalk and cheese comparing them.

They are also VERY VERY Serious about their Caliphate in the ME. And somebody VERY SERIOUS about it also is backing them.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

You know what they're really afraid of? Dying to hands of a woman! So I say let GI Jane fight them!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

I agree, SEALs are overkill for this type of infection. While I'm all for SEAL style overkill when it comes to washing out filth like ISIS;I just think they are not necessarily needed here.

I Have seen more ninja like prowess demonstrated on youtube by random people, right before they utter the words "Hold ma beer".

On a serious note however, I don't think these people are afraid to die, I don't think they are afraid of anyone per se. they are afraid of failure.
If they are afraid of that, then I propose we make them fail at every turn, I propose we scare the S**T out of them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join