It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

How many times has that area had problems with looting and rioting?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

I think its a little early to say our oligarch's think tanks have dropped the ball here...
Greed is a powerful drug.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

See, that's the thing.. Events like this, especially when repeated, certainly encourage change. It likely won't be in a good direction for the average citizen, but events like these can most certainly precipitate change..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The bloods and crips are buffoons, no one should fear them. Just stay behind cover and pick them off at long range. It's not as though they have any high level tactical capability.

More worrisome is the fact that the police and authorities stood by and permitted violent bands of urban youth to terrorize a city for days. They even chose to lock the orioles fans in the stadium rather than hurt the violent mobs feelings by taking control of the city by force. Political correctness gone mad. We now cower in fear while idiots ransack the city.

What exactly are the cops good for?

edit on 27-4-2015 by hammanderr because: A sentence

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
I'm sure that I will, as long as it is the thugs in red, blue and badges burning

I just don't even know what to say about this post.
Actually nothing more needs to be said as you just stated enough.

bloods, crips, and cops. I will enjoy watching the turf war between those rival gangs. If the violence stays within those gangs I wont be upset.

The gang wearing the badges will win, hopefully learn a lesson, and take out a bunch of low lifes in the process.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well the down fall effect from all this just hit my town, in southern Ga, a stupid lonesome wannabe Baltimore protestor went to the local hospital to protest the police brutality, he was interviewed, then tonight he just got arrested after going back to the hospital and braking three windows totaling 2000 dollars in damages

He was in underwear.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How many times has that area had problems with looting and rioting?

Seeing as it is a major city, probably a lot.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What a stupid comparison.

Is that the best you can do?

If I put a business in an area that may be subject to rioting and looting then I am sure as hell going to be keenly aware that it could happen.

Just like if I had put that business on an active volcano.

Taxes pay for police. This is a nation of laws. When you break the law, you pay the price. If you riot and hurt others, you're getting the pain brought to you. Don't believe me?

Governor Activates National Guard

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

This is exactly what political correctness run amok leads to. Everyone is so afraid of saying or doing something to hurt someones feelings they do nothing. Now when they finally have to do something whatever it is will be called too little too late or excessive or not forceful enough or whatever. You cant win.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The US public has no ability whatsoever to differentiate a real threat from a false flag operation.

The PD's and FBI handle all the evidence. They lie.

Does that even really matter?

Scenario A: Suspect dies under suspicious circumstances. Police Department says they will investigate fully. Black people begin to riot because suspect died and they believe the Police are not working fast enough, are purposefully stalling or trying to cover up.

Scenario B: Suspect dies under suspicious circumstances. Police Department puts officers involved on suspension while investigation occurs. Black people begin to riot because they see the suspension as admittance of guilt.

Scenario C: Suspect dies under suspicious circumstances. Police Department fires officers involved and initiates full investigation. Black people begin to riot because now they are just pissed off that suspect died. (Even if it was justified like Michael Brown)

No matter what Police would have done, they would be rioting right now.

Police in major cities need to quit en mass. Completely abandon those hell holes and maybe they will kill themselves off so America can take our major cities back.

Oh wait, if they did that, then all the people dying would start riots because Police aren't keeping people safe. Police can't win.

Actually look at South Carolina. Suspect is shot in the back, officer charged with murder = no riots...

Prob just a coincidence...(sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well the down fall effect from all this just hit my town, in southern Ga, a stupid lonesome wannabe Baltimore protestor went to the local hospital to protest the police brutality, he was interviewed, then tonight he just got arrested after going back to the hospital and braking three windows totaling 2000 dollars in damages

He was in underwear.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So you don't know and are just sounding like a fool? Cool.

So in your limited thinking you believe that people should always run away from problems and not try to change things for the better.

The last big riot was in 68 in case you want to learn something.

Later.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Not to mention scenario B reads more like:

Scenario B: Suspect dies under suspicious circumstances. Police Department puts officers involved on paid suspension while investigation occurs. Black people begin to riot because they see them being rewarded with a paid vacation, while they investigate themselves, and find themselves not guilty again.

link   
A sad day for Baltimore. Bring back the rule of laws soon before the rest of the city goes up in flames. You can't fix stupid but you can lock it up.

link   
the massive fire in east boston is a community center that was being built.

oh the irony....

supposedly there are masked armed men in east boston as well

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Watching the Fox News coverage. Once again, the police are standing by and watching people loot and not doing anything to stop them. All the while the ministers and supposed community leaders and making excuses for them and saying the looting is "in the past" while people a few yards behind them are robbing a liquor store.

Absolutely disgusting.

link   

have taken a serious turn for the worst as rival area gangs have created a "coalition" for the purpose of murdering Baltimore law enforcement officers.

If these people were smart, they wouldn't stop with law enforcement, they'd take the fight to the real people in power--the senators and house of representatives--the people who write the laws. Let government fear us, again.

The petty rioting doesn't do anything, destroying the property of local businesses and the people that live in your community, just turns others away from your cause. Don't take your anger out on those whom have done nothing to you.

If they were smart, they'd realize they could overthrow their local governments.

That's a protest I'd support.

link   

No, I am not blind. I am also not stupid enough to believe that everyone involved is actively looting and causing chaos. The media is meant to manipulate public opinion.

Listen friend, of course not every single person down there is a looter, but surely you must realize that the majority are? You seem like an intelligent person. Don't allow your political or social gripes to obscure reality is all that I am saying.

When the next revolution comes will you believe what is said about it and how it is televised?

What do you really truly believe the answer to that question is? And I am not too sure the next one will turn out the way that many think that it will. We may end up even worse off. That is a long discussion though, but it's a good one. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Blame the unions for the paid suspensions.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
Watching the Fox News coverage. Once again, the police are standing by and watching people loot and not doing anything to stop them. All the while the ministers and supposed community leaders and making excuses for them and saying the looting is "in the past" while people a few yards behind them are robbing a liquor store.

Absolutely disgusting.

The police are waiting for the signal. Then they will go area to area cleaning it up. After the area is secure, the national guard will take over. I bet things change then. Do you really think they are going to let this stand for long? The boot is about to be dropped. That's a fact.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join