It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Where I grew up, South Central Los Angeles; it was the norm

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

They probably arrive tonight and be ready to enforce curfew tomorrow when it starts.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't remember any type of gun fight going on between the ferguson rioters and the national guard so I'm not sure why you think that this case would be any different.

All riots are diffrent.

The fact organised gangs seem to be a bigger factor in this too.

Plus no doubt police have intelligence assets on the ground, you dont know what they are hearing. There could be stro g indications that there are groups at the moment willing to open fire.

On top of that even in ferguson riot control used some discreation,

End of the day im glad im not the mayor.

link   
a reply to: Spider879

What do we do? what can we do? The FBI crime lab lied for decades now we are finding out state crime labs have been lying to us. We have a prison for profit growth industry and a prison labor that benefits some of the top 100 corporations. Our political system is bought and paid for by the highest bidder...

For real what can we do?
edit on 27-4-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
"Waco part2" really? This isn't a religious compound full of weapons and fanatics. It's a bunch of hood rats running around, being violent, trying to get free stuff. Ghetto thug culture is rampant with this type of ignorance, and it solves absolutely nothing.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Guessing he means the correlation of WACO during a Dem president, etc, rather than religious vs gang's retaliation. Though, both have to do with the feeling of being targeted by law and or Fed enforcement.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The sooner the better. Getting dark there now.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't condone violence
but the police do need to be (re)taught their place in society.

Also, this seems more like an attempt to link the protest with gang activity rather than police brutality.

nowhere near my neck of the woods so have at it. Hopefully the mass amount of destruction hits the insurance companies right in the nuts(wallet)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You have no idea, here in the south the states lab are so backed up that a test can take up to a year to get results.

All this because of funding, or lack off.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh my god on that live CBS feed, The mayor just suggested that Al Sharpton should come and help calm the protesters down. All reason has been tossed out, it's absolute blind denial. I feel like I live in bizzaro world these days here in the USA. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Oh my god on that live CBS feed, The mayor just suggested that Al Sharpton should come and help calm the protesters down. All reason has been tossed out, it's absolute blind denial. I feel like I live in bizzaro world these days here in the USA. ~$heopleNation

Al Sharpton is probably clapping his hands and encouraging all this.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Jesse Jackson was there too, but we most understand that these well known black leaders are part of the problems most of the time.

And that is the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
Also, this seems more like an attempt to link the protest with gang activity rather than police brutality.

Vs the reality which is the protests have been turned into a chance to loot by thugs?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Spider879

What do we do? what can we do? The FBI crime lab lied for decades now we are finding out state crime labs have been lying to us. We have a prison for profit growth industry and a prison labor that benefits some of the top 100 corporations. Our political system is bought and paid for by the highest bidder...

For real what can we do?

At the risk of sounding like Alex Jones the solution may lay in 1776

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

That's kind of insulting to the locals there. This is like calling in a Spiderman entertainer to calm down a rowdy birthday party. It says "We don't think you are justified in your anger, here's a black guy to calm you. You like black guys, right?"

Why can't they just admit to the wrongness that led to this and start holding officers accountable. That would calm people down. How about a couple of trials and some indictments? But noooooo, we'll just send a clown and a guy in a Spiderman costume to calm down the kids.

Suspension with pay... Jesus. Who's not angry about this crap?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Al Sharptounge will be there when the check clears.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Why can't they just admit to the wrongness that led to this and start holding officers accountable. That would calm people down. How about a couple of trials and some indictments? But noooooo, we'll just send a clown and a guy in a Spiderman costume to calm down the kids.

Yup..would be fine with that as long as you apply the same to the criminals looting right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Well, 911 had an exercise going on, the London Subway bombing had an exercise going on, the Boston Marathon had an exercise going on, Sandy Hook had an exercise going on, etc.... I wonder if this is part of the run up to the Jade Helm "exercise" (cough cough).

Never let a good crisis go to waste eh?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Vs the reality which is the protests have been turned into a chance to loot by thugs?

Looters gunna loot (haha)

A looter goes to a protest to loot, a protester goes to a protest to protest something. Is EVERYONE looting? I doubt it...

Forgive me my ignorance but what is "V's"
edit on 27-4-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I don't condone violence
but the police do need to be (re)taught their place in society.

Obviously you do condone it, because there is no "but" to justify this kind of violence against the Community. Destroying public property is lawless behavior, and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

The social issues going on inside this Country right now are not an excuse for irrational actions and criminal activity. The victims parents are begging for these people to respect the soul of their child by not committing violence in his name.

This has now become more about personal gain, and an excuse to be violent and out of control. It's counter productive to solving the issues that cause these sorts of things. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Versus

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join