It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare
Abbreviation for versus.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Cuervo
Why can't they just admit to the wrongness that led to this and start holding officers accountable. That would calm people down. How about a couple of trials and some indictments? But noooooo, we'll just send a clown and a guy in a Spiderman costume to calm down the kids.

Yup..would be fine with that as long as you apply the same to the criminals looting right now.

Why wouldn't I?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
I don't condone violence
but the police do need to be (re)taught their place in society.

Obviously you do condone it, because there is no "but" to justify this kind of violence against the Community. Destroying public property is lawless behavior, and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

The social issues going on inside this Country right now are not an excuse for irrational actions and criminal activity. The victims parents are begging for these people to respect the soul of their child by not committing violence in his name.

This has now become more about personal gain, and an excuse to be violent and out of control. It's counter productive to solving the issues that cause these sorts of things. ~$heopleNation

Well said.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

That's kind of insulting to the locals there. This is like calling in a Spiderman entertainer to calm down a rowdy birthday party. It says "We don't think you are justified in your anger, here's a black guy to calm you. You like black guys, right?"

Actually it is, I agree 100% my friend. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Blame whitey I guess.. right? Sigh..

That Mayor should be immediately removed from office. I still don't understand what SANE human being sees this behavior as the answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This administration could have opened up Congressional hearings on the rampant use of police brutality and haven't bothered,even after Ferguson.Now we have this...
Im fairly sure we'll be hearing of the national guard being called in this time.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Looters gunna loot (haha)
A looter goes to a protest to loot, a protester goes to a protest to protest something. Is EVERYONE looting? I doubt it...
Forgive me my ignorance but what is "V's"

Right now whatever protesting going on has been replaced by repeated scenes of violence and looting.
I just watched a video of a female reporter being surrounded by a group of thugs that intimidated her, pushed her to the ground and stole her gear.
What does any of that have to do with protesting police injustice?

Vs = vs which auto grammar check capitalized.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

I don't condone violence
but the police do need to be (re)taught their place in society.

Obviously you do condone it, because there is no "but" to justify this kind of violence against the Community. Destroying public property is lawless behavior, and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

The social issues going on inside this Country right now are not an excuse for irrational actions and criminal activity. The victims parents are begging for these people to respect the soul of their child by not committing violence in his name.

This has now become more about personal gain, and an excuse to be violent and out of control. It's counter productive to solving the issues that cause these sorts of things. ~$heopleNation

I accept that it is necessary on occasion, which is not condoning it. People say violence solves nothing but they are WAY wrong. Look at how many times violence solved the worlds problems throughout history. A-Bomb, revolution, even the police are a violent solution to violence and other things. When someone attacks you, you call the police to violently remove the threat. Forcing someone into handcuffs and putting them in a cage is a violent act that society inflicts on others

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This amuses you huh? Do you understand that innocent people own those businesses, and that innocent people will have no jobs tomorrow? You really need to fix your brain my friend.

A looter goes to a protest to loot, a protester goes to a protest to protest something. Is EVERYONE looting? I doubt it...

Are you blind? Watch the live feeds. You seem very confused about the reality of this matter. Well why protest at night when even more looters will be out? So lets see what happens as the night goes on then. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If violence solves problems then why isn't there peace in the Middle East?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Forgive me my ignorance but what is "V's"

Right now whatever protesting going on has been replaced by repeated scenes of violence and looting.
I just watched a video of a female reporter being surrounded by a group of thugs that intimidated her, pushed her to the ground and stole her gear.
What does any of that have to do with protesting police injustice?

Vs = vs which auto grammar check capitalized.

Have you considered that maybe these clips that are chosen are possibly a small part of the whole? Maybe said clips are chosen with extreme bias? I distinctly remember the news focusing more on the rapes, violence, and littering than the message during OWS protests.
edit on 27-4-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Have you considered that maybe these clips that are chosen are possibly a small part of the whole? Maybe said clips are chosen with extreme bias? I distinctly remember the news focusing more on the rapes, violence, and littering than the message during OWS protests.

Or this is what is actually happening so the media are reporting it.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

This is the perfect false flag op to give a reason to break out all that shiny new military grade equipment the local law enforcement agencies have been gifted with. The threats spread from city to city and, surprise!...martial law.

edit on 27-4-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Just saw it. It was disgusting. Her crying at the end made me black out mad.

Animals. THIS is what we are protecting? These scum bags?

This is what we are worried about martial law taking away rights from? This is what we protect from depopulation? THIS is what we protect?

This is society that we protect from TPTB?

THIS?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If it bleeds, it leads. Cameras pointed where the action isn't will get you fired.

link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The young black community rejects Al Sharpton.

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This is the perfect false flag op to give a reason to break out all that shiny new military grade equipment the local law enforcement agencies have been gifted with. The threats spread from city to city and, surprise!...marshall law.

Do you know what a false flag actually is?
Are you denying that what was peaceful protesting has now turned into violent looting?
Do you actually know what Martial Law is?

link   
a reply to: bullcat

Cowboys have values Cossacks don't quite get.
THAT'S why we have our rifles...oh ,you didn't buy one?
Have fun kids...

link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They should break it out and shoot the lot of them. God can forgive me or judge me....but I would call the army hire blackwater and start to get rid of some problems.

They will only go home until the next riots.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If violence solves problems then why isn't there peace in the Middle East?

Well, where there is oil, there is a nation hell bent on creating chaos.

Problem= a united controller of oil.
solution= keep them at each others throats to protect assets.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join