It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Police scanner just called shots fired...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

I love it, I tell you, is going to be random acts following the Baltimore riots all over, but I hope that they are limited and sparse. At least my town is a littler town, but when it comes to a city like Atlanta it could get ugly.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

originally posted by: thesaneone

What a stupid comparison.

Is that the best you can do?

If I put a business in an area that may be subject to rioting and looting then I am sure as hell going to be keenly aware that it could happen.

Just like if I had put that business on an active volcano.

Taxes pay for police. This is a nation of laws. When you break the law, you pay the price. If you riot and hurt others, you're getting the pain brought to you. Don't believe me?

Governor Activates National Guard

When those who enforce the laws start putting innocent people in prison and shooting them in the back then there is a problem. The law is becoming lawless in its own right and therefore a hypocrisy. The lawmakers and enforcers are creating these problems. They know what they are doing is going to open the flood gates and they do it anyway. Therefore they are responsible. Consequences....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

I knew it, wait for the night to fall and then you will know how bad is going to get, hard to see in dark corners at night.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I love it, I tell you, is going to be random acts following the Baltimore riots all over, but I hope that they are limited and sparse. At least my town is a littler town, but when it comes to a city like Atlanta it could get ugly.

Urbanized guerrilla warfare?

classic

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Therefore they are responsible. Consequences....

Agree police corruption needs to end and the thugs and cowardly criminals looting need to be arrested also.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This may have been shown earlier but I think it perfect.

How many peaceful protest occurred after this ^^ singing we shall over come.

This is^^ a noble painting of revolution rest assured it was as messy and much more destructive as than the bottom pic.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
This is^^ a noble painting of revolution rest assured it was as messy and much more destructive as than the bottom pic.

You can't compare that painting to what is going on right now..
What does this have to do with revolution?

edit on 27-4-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Guy on scanner just mentioned line will begin moving behind Bear Cat and going to "teach them a lesson"

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

What a stupid comparison.

Is that the best you can do?

If I put a business in an area that may be subject to rioting and looting then I am sure as hell going to be keenly aware that it could happen.

Just like if I had put that business on an active volcano.

Taxes pay for police. This is a nation of laws. When you break the law, you pay the price. If you riot and hurt others, you're getting the pain brought to you. Don't believe me?

Governor Activates National Guard

When those who enforce the laws start putting innocent people in prison and shooting them in the back then there is a problem. The law is becoming lawless in its own right and therefore a hypocrisy. The lawmakers and enforcers are creating these problems. They know what they are doing is going to open the flood gates and they do it anyway. Therefore they are responsible. Consequences....

It's not going to matter much in the end. All you're doing is playing the game. The people who lost touch with the protest and started hurting others are going to pay a high price for your righteousness. Now you get to mourn on a mass scale.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What kind of person would slash a fire hydrant hose to impede the fire department from doing their job and is that the type of person we would want as a neighbor? These thugs need instant karma!

link   

So you don't know and are just sounding like a fool? Cool.

So in your limited thinking you believe that people should always run away from problems and not try to change things for the better.

The last big riot was in 68 in case you want to learn something.

Later.

Really?

you can't actually refute my point so you attack me on a personal level? How very mature of you...

(the last big volcanic eruption was in 68, I guess it will be fine to move here. OMG why me, there's lava everywhere)

I'm not saying run away, I'm saying buy insurance. It's this thing that people with foresight have called planning ahead for know disasters in localized areas.

link   

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: newyr

Guy on scanner just mentioned line will begin moving behind Bear Cat and going to "teach them a lesson"

here we go!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: TKDRL

Blame the unions for the paid suspensions.

It's called innocent until proven guilty. A difficult concept, I know, but remember this is America. We have rights.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just the excuse they need to make more liberty squashing laws.

I feel for the frustration because the police do abuse their power, rarely and I mean rarely face any consequences and the legal system has degraded into a kangaroo court madhouse with for profit prisons and probation being a money making scheme for the state. The people are frustrated.

This riot is the result of injustice, while those who partake in the riots are fools and have been misled, one is also a fool to look past the cause and effect of these riots.

Any familiar with the band Sublime? The have a song that's starts out with "April 27 1992, there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you...."

Today is April 27, the song they wrote was inspired by the Rodney King riots if I recall correctly.
edit on 27-4-2015 by jrod because: :sad:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

Exactly, firemen are not there to harm others they are there to help.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I already told you later so take the hint.

link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

As always the truth is for the victor to write. If in some distant parallel universe these D-bags won a war against the system they would be seen as faultless heroes. Tearing down the system brick by brick, through violent, economic warfare
edit on 27-4-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Obsrvr

I agree.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join